over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clomid while ON

Slowmoe

Registered
What are your personal experiences using clomid while ON. To limit suppression/ maintain testicular function. I have had positive experiences, curious to hear more.

Ive only seen that for TRT. A friend of mine is on Test Cyp, 25mg Clomid, and 0.5 mg Anastrazole.

What are your personal experiences using clomid while ON. To limit suppression/ maintain testicular function. I have had positive experiences, curious to hear more.

I don't believe it maintains testicular function in the presence of exogenous androgens. You'd be better with HCG for that purpose.

clomid would be horrible for this purpose. Get yourself some hcg

Many have said it kept balls to size

I was on a dbol + primo cycle for about 12 weeks abong with 25mg clomid, and I got bloods immediately after my last primo injection. Test was still at 450. Balls were normal.

There's a guy on AM that uses torem for every cycle, gets bloods and LH/ FSH stay in normal range and always ends up with 850-950 total T after PCT.

I know it works, I am just looking for more feedback from people who have tried it.

Because most people who says it doesn't work, have not tried it. And most people that HAVE tried it, says it works.

I don't believe it maintains testicular function in the presence of exogenous androgens. You'd be better with HCG for that purpose.

I've always thought so too.

Kind of related/and kind of on a side note, I remember back in the day when DC would talk about blasting and cruising, and during cruises to utilize clomid/nolva (along with hcg, etc...) in order to "send signals to the hpta" in order to keep it "responsive" for if someone decided to come off or have kids, etc in the future...

I know I didn't explain it exactly the way DC did, but I'll never forget those arguments he had back and forth about this topic with Bobo over at anabolic minds...

There is another guy on AM "Spurfy" that uses torem during every cycle, gets bloods and FSH and LH are always in the normal range during cycle.

I always hear people preach HCG over SERM but if i'm not mistaken HCG does not stimulate the pituitary which can lead to damage/ inhibit full recovery of the pituitary.

I was on a dbol + primo cycle for about 12 weeks abong with 25mg clomid, and I got bloods immediately after my last primo injection. Test was still at 450. Balls were normal.

There's a guy on AM that uses torem for every cycle, gets bloods and LH/ FSH stay in normal range and always ends up with 850-950 total T after PCT.

I know it works, I am just looking for more feedback from people who have tried it.

Because most people who says it doesn't work, have not tried it. And most people that HAVE tried it, says it works.

very interesting slowmoe... but wouldn't you think his total test would still be high for a period of time even after coming off the pct due to the SERMS "artificially" raising his total test?

I would be very curious to see where his levels were several months after all of the PCT drugs are completely out of his system...

Or is that what you were saying?

very interesting slowmoe... but wouldn't you think his total test would still be high for a period of time even after coming off the pct due to the SERMS "artificially" raising his total test?

I would be very curious to see where his levels were several months after all of the PCT drugs are completely out of his system...

Or is that what you were saying?

I'm not sure how long after PCT he got bloodwork, he just sait "T sticks in the 850-950 range"

Also he has done blood work during cycle and LH and FSH are within the normal range. That is about all I know. It is enough, combined with my experience, to recommend clomid or torem, preferably torem, to be used throughout EVERY cycle. If on TRT not as big a deal but it would be nice to stimulate your pituitary gland from time to time just in case.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws