over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hey guys

RetiredArmy0513

Registered
It’s been a while since I posted or been on the forum. I think I’m going to start getting active again. I had a surgery last week, should be my last. A temporal migraine surgery and a septoplasty. When I found out I was having these surgeries I got depressed and stopped working out,any kind of exercise since around the holidays. I need 4-6 weeks to exercising again but I’m going to get my ass on the treadmill and at least do some cardio. I miss talking shit with you guys too... Only thing that is new with me is I’m finally getting my degree April 10 and I start a new job in June. My retired life lasted a whole 2 years. Hope to talk to you guys soon in the threads!
RA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s been a while since I posted or been on the forum. I think I’m going to start getting active again. I had a surgery last week, should be my last. A temporal migraine surgery and a septoplasty. When I found out I was having these surgeries I got depressed and stopped working out,any kind of exercise since around the holidays. I need 4-6 weeks to exercising again but I’m going to get my ass on the treadmill and at least do some cardio. I miss talking shit with you guys too... Only thing that is new with me is I’m finally getting my degree April 10 and I start a new job in June. My retired life lasted a whole 2 years. Hope to talk to you guys soon in the threads!
RA

Welcome back! It sounds like you have a lot of good things going for you now with a new job and degree. I hope the surgeries went well and that they help you out. I just got back today from my big heart surgery. Sucks being in the hospital and it feel great to be home. Keep up the hard work because it sounds like things are really starting to happen for you.

Last edited:
Hey RA, glad to have you back and that your surgeries went well. Sounds like you have a really positive attitude! Hope leaving retirement works well. What did you get your degree in and what type of work do you want to be doing.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

PS THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY!

Congrats on the degree and don't let surgery get you down. I've had plenty...the weights will always be there...something to look forward to!

Hey RA, glad to have you back and that your surgeries went well. Sounds like you have a really positive attitude! Hope leaving retirement works well. What did you get your degree in and what type of work do you want to be doing.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Thank you... health and nutrition... Took me forever but I finally did it at 42!

RA

Hey bro, glad the surgeries went well! I assume you were medboarded?

Hey bro, glad the surgeries went well! I assume you were medboarded?

Thank you... got my 20 in but wasn’t able to re-enlist anymore. Injuries were taking too much time away from work. I’m glad they let me stick it out those last few years so I could get a full retirement! I’ve had 5 surgeries since 2010 and I think this is my last one, at least for all my service related injuries... otherwise I’m healthy [emoji23]

Thank you... got my 20 in but wasn’t able to re-enlist anymore. Injuries were taking too much time away from work. I’m glad they let me stick it out those last few years so I could get a full retirement! I’ve had 5 surgeries since 2010 and I think this is my last one, at least for all my service related injuries... otherwise I’m healthy [emoji23]

That’s what’s up bro! Did they have you in wtb? I know Depending on the MOS, they move ya to wtb

That’s what’s up bro! Did they have you in wtb? I know Depending on the MOS, they move ya to wtb

I was there for a bit but then I got an assignment as a recruiter near my home in Chicago. Wasn’t much of a recruiter, I always had appointments and a few surgeries but they let me ride out my last few years until I retired in 2016

I was there for a bit but then I got an assignment as a recruiter near my home in Chicago. Wasn’t much of a recruiter, I always had appointments and a few surgeries but they let me ride out my last few years until I retired in 2016

Bahaha you can have that shiiit lol. Couldn’t pay me enough to be a recruiter. :p
(Jus givin u shit brother).
That’s what’s up tho, being able to finish out that way. I assume you already filed with the VA?

Also, post up in my Vets thread on here man. I’m trying to get as many active duty and vets on here to represent. If I get enough, maybe even start a vet group on here?

Bahaha you can have that shiiit lol. Couldn’t pay me enough to be a recruiter. :p

(Jus givin u shit brother).

That’s what’s up tho, being able to finish out that way. I assume you already filed with the VA?

Also, post up in my Vets thread on here man. I’m trying to get as many active duty and vets on here to represent. If I get enough, maybe even start a vet group on here?

Yep... I am finally done with all paperwork with VA, Army, Military, all that shit.... I will, Ive been active on his forum for over a year then went off the grid, just coming back now, always see some familiar faces but also find out some are ghosts. I think I might do another log when I start up again, it kept me motivated and was able to track my progress, the last one I did was almost a year long, it got kind of tedious, I’ll probably do another one but maybe just do weekly or bi-weekly updates

Doin a log would probably help keep you dedicated and motivated bro. I know I’m super stoked to start my log with Maos gear and gh. Have you had your levels checked? I’m assuming you have TBI/s? If you do, you need to get a full hormone workout. TBIs can cause low T, among many other things.

Congrats on the degree and don't let surgery get you down. I've had plenty...the weights will always be there...something to look forward to!

Better believe it! Muscle memory as they call it is very real and youll be surprised how fast things bounce back especially if you are healthy now. The main thing I have to watch is that you don't get too enthusiastic and overtrain. You are going to have a blast getting back into shape.

Thank you for your service, welcome back congrats on the degree brother

How are you now?

Coming up on a year now since you started this thread. How is the new job and working out going?

I missed this thread. How are you doing now? Good to see you back posting.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws