over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stem Cell Injections Experience

drGlute

Newbies
Anyone with stem call injections experiences to share? Im looking for advice and experiences as I am looking to get neck C5-C6 herniation injected and could use all the previous experience help available. Gear, no gear etc..
Thanks in advance

I'm getting adult adipose stem cell therapy from my own fat cells on Monday. I am hoping it improves a heart valve leak but it's 50/50 (no studies have been done). If nothing else, I am hoping for all the benefits in my body that comes with this treatment (brain, kidneys, lungs, tendons, etc). Maybe hopefully even shrink my heart (it's not enlarged but the dimensions are on the top end of normal and have been for years).

The place in Panama turned me down but they would have been wayyyy more expensive. Another place based in San Diego that does treatments in Mexico (fetal stem cells) offered it to me but it's so expensive compared to the one I am doing Monday.

I'm getting adult adipose stem cell therapy from my own fat cells on Monday. I am hoping it improves a heart valve leak but it's 50/50 (no studies have been done). If nothing else, I am hoping for all the benefits in my body that comes with this treatment (brain, kidneys, lungs, tendons, etc). Maybe hopefully even shrink my heart (it's not enlarged but the dimensions are on the top end of normal and have been for years).

The place in Panama turned me down but they would have been wayyyy more expensive. Another place based in San Diego that does treatments in Mexico (fetal stem cells) offered it to me but it's so expensive compared to the one I am doing Monday.

What clinic are you headed to? Please keep us updated and good luck on Monday!

Just want to note that I considering cancelling because I am seeing evidence that IV stem cell injections aren't as effective. Will decide shortly.

EDIT: yea most likely cancelling after reading a number of info on IV treatments mostly going only to the lungs and spleen. I need a direct injection somewhere

Last edited:
I have read a little about stem cell therapies and am also interested in learning more myself. Did not realize direct injections were necessary. Thanks for the info will be keeping an eye on this thread.
PS Gene therapy also seems to be very promising for correcting genetic disorders. It has been shown to work on some people for many life threatening medical problems that have not been curable any other way....

Last edited:
Local healing

Direct injections needed for local results of degenerative process'

I am hoping for all the benefits in my body that comes with this treatment (brain, kidneys, lungs, tendons, etc). Maybe hopefully even shrink my heart
:confused:

brain? kidneys? shrink heart? huh? Stem cells are spot injected into injured areas. These stem cells can proliferate into any cell in the human body. Stems cells wont interact with your brain, kidneys or lungs unless they're directly injected in those areas. Tendon injections are tricky and need to be done under guided sonography.

Imo the future of regenerative medicine is nano.. .. Nanomedicine will revolutionize oncology & orthopedics in the near future. "Researchers from the National Center for Nanoscience and Technology (NCNST) have successfully programmed nanorobots to shrink tumors by cutting off their blood supply
shar.es/1Li8gC

"Nanoparticles for Tendon Healing and Regeneration"
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4992689/

heres a mini vid of a nano vesicle killing a tumor
[ame="https://twitter.com/M0ckk/status/979118176440111104"]https://twitter.com/M0ckk/status/979118176440111104[/ame]

Last edited:
:confused:

brain? kidneys? shrink heart? huh? Stem cells are spot injected into injured areas. These stem cells can proliferate into any cell in the human body. Stems cells wont interact with your brain, kidneys or lungs unless they're directly injected in those areas. Tendon injections are tricky and need to be done under guided sonography.

Imo the future of regenerative medicine is nano.. .. Nanomedicine will revolutionize oncology & orthopedics in the near future. "Researchers from the National Center for Nanoscience and Technology (NCNST) have successfully programmed nanorobots to shrink tumors by cutting off their blood supply
shar.es/1Li8gC

"Nanoparticles for Tendon Healing and Regeneration"
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4992689/

heres a mini vid of a nano vesicle killing a tumor
https://twitter.com/M0ckk/status/979118176440111104

I know. That's why I cancelled my appointment. IV apparently isn't as effective (mostly just travels to the lungs) and once I researched enough to find this out, I decided to save my money.

I know. That's why I cancelled my appointment. IV apparently isn't as effective (mostly just travels to the lungs) and once I researched enough to find this out, I decided to save my money.

Yeah, I don't know if I am going to pursue any further the Panama injection. Its $28,000. If it were just $5k or so I would probably give it a whirl, worth just the gamble to me but $28k is a lot of money for us.

I was looking into this for my Hips before I had them both Replaced.
Unfortunately ~ Insurance wouldn't cover the cost, and it would have cost me around $20,000 per Hip.

The place was Regenexx Stem Cell and Blood Platelet or PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma), for Hip Arthritis, Avascular Necrosis, Osteonecrosis, Hip Bursitis, and other Degenerative Hip problems.
Last I saw the Data, it was about a 56% Success Rate in Males, and 44% in Females.............................. JP
P.S.
You can find them with a Google Search, if you are interested in going through the Candidate Process.

Unfortunately ~ Insurance wouldn't cover the cost, and it would have cost me around $20,000 per Hip.

The place was Regenexx Stem Cell and Blood Platelet or PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma), for Hip Arthritis, Avascular Necrosis, Osteonecrosis, Hip Bursitis, and other Degenerative Hip problems.
Last I saw the Data, it was about a 56% Success Rate in Males, and 44% in Females.............................. JP
P.S.
You can find them with a Google Search, if you are interested in going through the Candidate Process.

This is why the government needs to stick it nose out of this type of cutting edge medical stuff. So there can be more competition and we can get the cost down to probably $5000 per treatment or under. It would happen in a matter of a few years.I read the entire history of the progression of criminalization of steroids in this country and it’s mind-boggling. Little by little the government keeps taking away our rights to treat and look after our own health and desires in how we mold ourselves. The stiff regulations to where it’s almost impossible to create competition in this country for stem cell development is pure nonsense. It needs to stop!

Yeah, I don't know if I am going to pursue any further the Panama injection. Its $28,000. If it were just $5k or so I would probably give it a whirl, worth just the gamble to me but $28k is a lot of money for us.

$28k is a lot of money for a gamble. I don't blame you at all for being hesitant.

$28k is a lot of money for a gamble. I don't blame you at all for being hesitant.
Yeah. If I were really rich then I would do it no hesitation, but $28k is a big chunk for us and to think it might not do a thing for me.

What really sucks is that I had the opportunity to enter into a study where they actually inject the stem cells into my heart where the heart attack happened and its just scar tissue now but they cant safely do it because my heart is too thin. Injecting into that part of my heart might result in the needle perforating all the way through and I would bleed to death.

P.S.

I know some of those people.I got in to a bit of an discussion with them after they tried posting some imaging on linkedin and then I was contacted by some patients who i subsequently scanned myself..

they dont like me too much...

I know some of those people.I got in to a bit of an discussion with them after they tried posting some imaging on linkedin and then I was contacted by some patients who i subsequently scanned myself..

they dont like me too much...

What are your thoughts on which type of stem cells are the best (cord, bone marrow, adipose, or fetal) and do you think IV injections are less effective?

You did the right thing in cancelling your appointment and saving your money... .. now let me tell you why.

My experience is that I had a dozen or so PRP treatments in different parts of my body and one fat stem cell treatment into my right shoulder for a small tear in super spinator and medium tear in Teres minor. The PRP treatments helped a little in some places like tendonitis in wrists, knees and achilles tendonitis, but did nothing for my shoulders or elbow, hip tendonitis and that was after many treatments almost a dozen or so if I recall and a lot of pain/stifness caused by those treatments.

Now, the fat stem cells seemed to resolve the small tear in the super spinator, but did absolutely nothing for my medium tear in the teres Minor.

The bio science behind the fat stem cells proves that it is a total crap shoot as to whether the fat stem cells will create enough of the correct fibroblast in enough of the right places in the injured tissue. This why my doctor said it would ultimately be a crap shoot and why he made no promises, but it was the only thing he offered at the time(two years ago).

Fat stem cells are just chaos and have no direction such as cord stem cells cultured in a petri dish(like the ones in Panama and Thailand).

The best thing out there is cord blood cells which is what they are doing in those countries I just mentioned and is so expensive.

The perfect scenario and best stem cells would be to get those cultured to do a specific task such as the ones in those countries where they have no regulations that allow them to do that unlike here in US thanks to the FDA.

I have found a doctor here in the US recently that does the next best thing which is non cultured cord blood stem cells here in the US and am thinking of giving it another go for my shoulder at a cost of $5000, but dont know if Im ready to spend that kind of money.

I would advise anyone to save there money on using your bodies own stem cells from Fat or Bone marrow and just save to get cord blood cells as they will be more precise and effective....plus they arent really charging that much more here if any more than the fat/marrow cells from your body.

Of course the cultured cord blood cells are the big cheese overseas that the rich go for.
Pretty sure Joe Rogan had the non cultured cord blood cells performed on his shoulder that he was about to get surgery for and he claims the one treatment brought him back to 90%.

...The place was Regenexx Stem Cell and Blood Platelet or PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma),
P.S.

I have used this clinic for many procedures on both my herniated disc (L5/S1) and my old worn out rotator cuffs. I specifically travel to Denver, CO (Broomfield to be precise) so I can get treated by the actual founding members who have the most knowledge. Personally, I feel these people really know their trade and have helped me out tremendously. If you go to their website (www.regenexx.com) and click on “Blog” you can read the thousands of posted articles, many of which are backed up by links to the actual clinical trial data.

For disc herniation, there are a few options. If the disc is simply bulging they have had good luck with processing your own bone marrow stem cells and precisely injecting around the bulge. In my case, I had a herniation (annular tear) which caused a significant reduction in disc height. This, in turn, caused loose ligaments and instability in the disc (i.e. constant popping with movement). I had a series of four treatments over a 2 year period that included injecting Platelet Lysate (PL, 4th generation PRP) around the nerve roots and prolotherapy on the loose ligaments. I noticed improvement with each successive treatment and after four treatments I was back to normal with no instability.

I can’t emphasize enough the importance of getting a doctor that knows what they are doing when it comes to injecting these deep structures. If they don’t have C-Arm Fluoroscopy machines and high-definition monitors to precisely guide the placement of the stem cells or PL, then it is simply a waste of time and money. The PL is processed by cracking open the blood platelets and extracting out the growth factors into a highly concentrated amber solution (versus the old bloody PRP). This takes knowledge, skill, and the right equipment. PL is injected and goes right to work versus waiting for the platelet to dissolve and hoping it didn’t migrate from the injection site.

For my rotator cuffs I did have the actual bi-lateral (both shoulders) same day stem cell treatment. I have abused my shoulders over the years with heavy lifting and they have near full thickness wear. They were keeping my awake at night so I needed some relief. The procedure involved taking bone marrow out of my hip area on both sides and processing the stem cells for re-injection the same day. I will say I accomplished the first goal of now being able to sleep at night so I think it was worth from that perspective. However to get more regeneration would likely require successive treatments or the cultured process (Cayman Islands). I don’t envision ever being able to do heavy overhead shoulder presses again but I would like to continue to improve recoverability for the things I enjoy doing (MMA, boxing, etc.).

Anyway, I hope some of this information was helpful. There are a lot of scams surrounding stem cell therapies so please beware…

You did the right thing in cancelling your appointment and saving your money... .. now let me tell you why.

My experience is that I had a dozen or so PRP treatments in different parts of my body and one fat stem cell treatment into my right shoulder for a small tear in super spinator and medium tear in Teres minor. The PRP treatments helped a little in some places like tendonitis in wrists, knees and achilles tendonitis, but did nothing for my shoulders or elbow, hip tendonitis and that was after many treatments almost a dozen or so if I recall and a lot of pain/stifness caused by those treatments.

Now, the fat stem cells seemed to resolve the small tear in the super spinator, but did absolutely nothing for my medium tear in the teres Minor.

The bio science behind the fat stem cells proves that it is a total crap shoot as to whether the fat stem cells will create enough of the correct fibroblast in enough of the right places in the injured tissue. This why my doctor said it would ultimately be a crap shoot and why he made no promises, but it was the only thing he offered at the time(two years ago).

Fat stem cells are just chaos and have no direction such as cord stem cells cultured in a petri dish(like the ones in Panama and Thailand).

The best thing out there is cord blood cells which is what they are doing in those countries I just mentioned and is so expensive.

The perfect scenario and best stem cells would be to get those cultured to do a specific task such as the ones in those countries where they have no regulations that allow them to do that unlike here in US thanks to the FDA.

I have found a doctor here in the US recently that does the next best thing which is non cultured cord blood stem cells here in the US and am thinking of giving it another go for my shoulder at a cost of $5000, but dont know if Im ready to spend that kind of money.

I would advise anyone to save there money on using your bodies own stem cells from Fat or Bone marrow and just save to get cord blood cells as they will be more precise and effective....plus they arent really charging that much more here if any more than the fat/marrow cells from your body.

Of course the cultured cord blood cells are the big cheese overseas that the rich go for.
Pretty sure Joe Rogan had the non cultured cord blood cells performed on his shoulder that he was about to get surgery for and he claims the one treatment brought him back to 90%.

I found two places in the USA that do cord blood stem cells. What I don't know is what the difference is between those and the ones they do in Panama. Why does the place in Panama need to operate there if these other places do it here? It makes no sense so there had to be a difference I would imagine. The prices are way less in the US clinics too.

As for the ones who say they do cord blood (I made a lot of calls):
metro-md.com in LA and denverregenerativemedicine.com in Denver. I asked where they got them from in Denver and they said liveyon.com

Joe Rogan did adipose/fat in his shoulder he said btw

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity