over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prison muscle

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Two of my cousins came back from prison recently and they've gotten huge. I asked how much they eat and if they're on smuggled juice.They barely eat and arent taking steroid.
I was told that all you do (outside of some job) is lift and hang out. Sometimes lift twice a day or for 3 plus hours.

I've talked to many others with the same experience.
What's going on here?

Interesting. Yeah you don't get many calories, much less protein, in prison.

Interesting. Yeah you don't get many calories, much less protein, in prison.

They know my situation, and I know theirs.
They wouldn't bullshit about PED use.
And I know for a fact they don't get goodies from friends and family

I had a younger cousin that did a few years. Came out of prison looking thick and swole. He said all he did was eat, sleep and workout. He also said most of his meals were high carb meals. I guess carbs are cheaper than proteins in prison. I know for a fact he never did any juice in his life. Guess your cousins are telling you the truth too.

There’s a thread on here pretty good one too specifically on this topic.

I had a younger cousin that did a few years. Came out of prison looking thick and swole. He said all he did was eat, sleep and workout. He also said most of his meals were high carb meals. I guess carbs are cheaper than proteins in prison. I know for a fact he never did any juice in his life. Guess your cousins are telling you the truth too.

Interesting...
Okay so I was told they're given sugary drinks all day long (no limit)
I didn't ask but I assume that stuff labeled "orange drink" lol.

Anyway, something just came to mind.
Since I was told they drink sugary shit all day and work out for prolonged periods, maybe its the insulin?
I think it was milo that said long workouts keep insulin sensitivity high, even while on extended exogenous slin. I could be wrong though or took things out of context.

Lol, the laws of physics are broken when you enter prison. Without juice and with quality protein food, you become stronger and jacked than your peers in freedom.

That pumped prisoner thread was filled with jokes and drug assumption.

Its funny how we are all SO WORRIED about overtraining as we workout maybe 1.5-2 hours 4-7 times per week depending on the individual while getting plenty of food and taking drugs. Cant do chest two days in a row, can't train back if we just trained biceps, etc lol...It changes when you're in prison, theres shit else to do, so they are literally just worried about passing the time and the muscle is an added bonus. I think our bodies are capable of a lot more than some would give them credit for, this is a perfect example of that.

Its funny how we are all SO WORRIED about overtraining as we workout maybe 1.5-2 hours 4-7 times per week depending on the individual while getting plenty of food and taking drugs. Cant do chest two days in a row, can't train back if we just trained biceps, etc lol...It changes when you're in prison, theres shit else to do, so they are literally just worried about passing the time and the muscle is an added bonus. I think our bodies are capable of a lot more than some would give them credit for, this is a perfect example of that.

Exactly.

Now if someone goes in thats been training hard, eating right, taking gear, etc thats a totally different thing. Anyone I know thats gone in has had a very very hard time mentally and physically as one would expect, but thats another story completely.

I have to agree with this point. Imagine if that's the only thing that you had to do all day everyday how good you would get it no matter what it is. And I'm sure there are guys that get bigger than others based on genetics but I don't think we always give the human body full credit for what it's actually capable of
Bodybuilders amateurs and Pros like only have one goal that they work towards and that's to be as large and as lean as possible. So they use all the science or pseudoscience they can come up with to achieve that end goal.

And for the most part it's pretty accurate. Generally speaking with dedication everyone can get bigger and leaner and if they add hormones they can look pretty good. But I'm always more amazed at stories about the guys in prison or the people that run hyper marathons at 80 miles of clip which is just fucking ridiculous in and of itself.

Sleep and recovery are common variables we lack with our busy lifestyles. When your entire day centers around lifting and recovery A LOT changes!

Studies show that men in prison, on average have MUCH higher testosterone levels. And we know this to be true here as we push our levels higher. Many of us are more likely to engage in more assertive behaviors. I am not implying higher testosterone levels equal you’re a criminal, just if your mindset is predisposition to that then it’s probably more likely. The prison male population on average has a much higher testosterone level in the general men in public.

Being that I was formally married to a correction officer who was a Lieutenant, they smuggled Steroids in like any other drug they get in there. They crush up D Ball and you can guess were they store it to bring it in. To say they don't have PEDs in the prison system made me laugh. Another thing that made me laugh is how honest people are about taking Steroids. :rolleyes:

Studies show that men in prison, on average have MUCH higher testosterone levels. And we know this to be true here as we push our levels higher. Many of us are more likely to engage in more assertive behaviors. I am not implying higher testosterone levels equal you’re a criminal, just if your mindset is predisposition to that then it’s probably more likely. The prison male population on average has a much higher testosterone level in the general men in public.

Where are these studies or you pulling it out your ass like they bring drugs in there? :D

Being that I was formally married to a correction officer who was a Lieutenant, they smuggled Steroids in like any other drug they get in there. They crush up D Ball and you can guess were they store it to bring it in. To say they don't have PEDs in the prison system made me laugh. Another thing that made me laugh is how honest people are about taking Steroids. :rolleyes:

Either way though...it's fair to assume they aren't running formal cycles where everything is planned out and executed perfectly. My guess would be they take the orals or whatever when they can get it probably sporadically..you'd know better than me as far as that goes though.

Ummm carbs are hella cheaper than protein anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear