over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Compounds with little side effect

MJBMLA

Newbies
Hi, first post here. I have done research on this and have a good idea what to take but I want feedback from those experienced in usage such as the folks on this forum.

37yo

Question: I am on testosterone replacement therapy, and looking to throw in an oral compound; however I am prone to side effects like aggression and very high sex drive, as learned from previous steroid cycles (trestolone, DBOL).

These sides do not work out well when married (my wife can be testy).

So I am wondering what you would recommend, something at a moderate (not high) dose, and what side effects they carry. Compound, dosage and any side effects compared to my TRT testosterone. I am just try to add a little extra muscle, and maybe help with fat loss (nutrient partitioning.) I will do a carb cycling/ intermittent fasting type diet with low carb days significantly below maintenance calories and high carb days 2-500 cals above.

Much appreciated!

Last edited:
Winstrol short term is the best for body recoup/fat loss and a hard, vascular appearance, plus strength. I never got a single side effect until i stayed on too long at about 4 months. That’s when injuries come. A 4-6 week cycle of 50-100mg winstrol per day does amazing things and is very safe in my opinion. My blood work was perfect after 4 months of 100mg winstrol, 50mg turinabol, 600mg deca.

Why not just add in a little extra test prop to bump your weekly trt dose up a bit? Maybe 1-200 mgs a week. Solid results and little sides

Why not just add in a little extra test prop to bump your weekly trt dose up a bit? Maybe 1-200 mgs a week. Solid results and little sides

I have also tried increasing test dosage to 200mg/ week. I get similar side effects of aggression etc.

Winstrol short term is the best for body recoup/fat loss and a hard, vascular appearance, plus strength. I never got a single side effect until i stayed on too long at about 4 months. That’s when injuries come. A 4-6 week cycle of 50-100mg winstrol per day does amazing things and is very safe in my opinion. My blood work was perfect after 4 months of 100mg winstrol, 50mg turinabol, 600mg deca.

No aggression issues on winstrol?

Primo and DHB are good options for injectables.

The only compound that has been side free for me is NPP. Hold very little water, and makes me thick and round. only downside is it is 100mg/ml and I dont like pinning

i get similar sides. lol
npp low dose gives me the least amt of extra energy.
havent used an oral in a long time but any sort of dht make me both more horny and more agressive.

i would use mast over wini.
and have, and its been great! but keep under 100mgs or...:sta:-wars

Thanks a lot for the responses guys, I am wanting to stick to orals currently though. :)

You saw no negative changes in lipids at all?

No increase in LDL and triglycerides?

Primo has always been great for me. Absolutely zero sides and nice results. Think I'll try some winstrol though, hard to believe after all these years I never have.

If you're that sensitive to sides (Test Comment)......I wouldn't want to do any type of oral.

Absolutely love NPP.....even at low dose (175mg weekly)....joints felt awesome, and I had a great sense of well being on it. Plus like the other poster mentioned....nice fullness and gains.

If wanting to stick with an Oral....maybe Anavar or Tbol as I guess they are some of the safer ones that could be used.

Still going to affect your lipids in a bad way at worst.....at best maybe just crash your HDL's.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Primo has always been great for me. Absolutely zero sides and nice results. Think I'll try some winstrol though, hard to believe after all these years I never have.
I'm using Primo now at 300mg weekly and loving it. Been on for about 7 weeks....and I hear it only gets better from here.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

You saw no negative changes in lipids at all?

No increase in LDL and triglycerides?

I'm assuming he meant after he stopped. Hard to imagine it was perfect while on

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear