YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for guys running HGH through prep , T3??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Do you guys find adding a little T3 to your day beneficial to fat loss , say 25mcg a day with 2iu HGH pre fasted cardio??

I normally don't like the idea of T3 even during prep but I've read a little that says adding low dose is very beneficial when taking exogenous HGH.

Yep. 25mcg. If progress slows maybe last 3-4 weeks go 37.5, but wont go aboe that.

It makes a difference. I take mine pre bed with fish oil, 12.5mg aromisin.

Yep. 25mcg. If progress slows maybe last 3-4 weeks go 37.5, but wont go aboe that.

It makes a difference. I take mine pre bed with fish oil, 12.5mg aromisin.

Take on an empty stomach first thing and don’t eat for half your. Taking with anything majorly effects the absorption rate. Which is why there are certain filers they use when making t3.

I take mine at 3-5 am when I get up to pee personally

Take some Betaine hydrochloride (HCI) a half hour or so before you dose your T3. It'll help with absorption/uptake in the event you may have low stomach acid (hypochlorhydria).

Even if you don't, it'll help.

Do you guys find adding a little T3 to your day beneficial to fat loss , say 25mcg a day with 2iu HGH pre fasted cardio??

I normally don't like the idea of T3 even during prep but I've read a little that says adding low dose is very beneficial when taking exogenous HGH.

Your asking a contest prep questions and I think its hard to answer this as no two people are alike. GH regardless of dose can make you hold water and the T3 may make you flat. Some take GH the night before to add some water hopefully in the muscle and not under the skin. Depending on how far your are out I suggest talking to a coach that can dial you in. BTW, 25 mcg of T3 is what you body produced so I don't see a benefit anyway.

Your asking a contest prep questions and I think its hard to answer this as no two people are alike. GH regardless of dose can make you hold water and the T3 may make you flat. Some take GH the night before to add some water hopefully in the muscle and not under the skin. Depending on how far your are out I suggest talking to a coach that can dial you in. BTW, 25 mcg of T3 is what you body produced so I don't see a benefit anyway.

This is subjectively dependent on the diet. If one is pushing ketogenic type of dieting, this will impair conversion of T4->T3. (Kose E, et al 2017), (Fery F, et al 1982).

I've never been flat on 12.5mcg twice per day nor have I gone cataboloic.

This is subjectively dependent on the diet. If one is pushing ketogenic type of dieting, this will impair conversion of T4->T3. (Kose E, et al 2017), (Fery F, et al 1982).

Exactly why I'm asking , I prep on a zero carb style diet.
I remember reading a some point that zero Carbs was limiting to how much T3 you actually made and if I remember correctly the HGH had a slight negative effect on the T3 as well but I could be wrong.

Exactly why I'm asking , I prep on a zero carb style diet.
I remember reading a some point that zero Carbs was limiting to how much T3 you actually made and if I remember correctly the HGH had a slight negative effect on the T3 as well but I could be wrong.

GH increases the peripheral conversion of T4->T3. Keeping an eye on your estradiol not allowing it to go too high, as this will increase thyroid binding globulin limiting the metabolic effects of thyroid hormones.

Take some Betaine hydrochloride (HCI) a half hour or so before you dose your T3. It'll help with absorption/uptake in the event you may have low stomach acid (hypochlorhydria).

Even if you don't, it'll help.

Is it best to take t3 in the morning empty stomach or night? I eat my last meal pretty late then pop t3/bed.

Could pop betaine hcl as i finish fasted cardio then shower, ect take t3 eat meal 1?

Is it best to take t3 in the morning empty stomach or night? I eat my last meal pretty late then pop t3/bed.

Could pop betaine hcl as i finish fasted cardio then shower, ect take t3 eat meal 1?

I prefer to take my T4 (50mcg) at bedtime on an empty stomach. If by chance I've happen to eat any inhibiting types of foods within say a two hour window. I'll take a digestive enzyme with some betaine HCI a half hour or before taking my T4. There's literature indicating prebed having a better physiological response dosing this method vs morning.

In the morning I'll take 12.5mcg on an empty stomach. Then reach for my cup of french press coffee. There's no actual literature stating there's food/coffee /supplement -liothyronine interactions that I've seen. With levothyroxine there is.

So I don't put to much emphasis on this in particular.

My thyroid parameters have always came in very optimal for several years using this approach.

Last edited:

Stewie - forgive my misunderstanding, I'm not sure which way you mean - are you saying that if someone is on keto, taking T3 hampers conversion of T4 to T3? Or that someone who is on keto has an impaired T4 to T3 conversion, and so taking supplemental T3 is beneficial?

(Asking because I'm doing keto, and my thyroid levels are normal but on the lowest range of normal, right on the edge of technically being low, so I supplement with 12.5 much of T3)

Stewie - forgive my misunderstanding, I'm not sure which way you mean - are you saying that if someone is on keto, taking T3 hampers conversion of T4 to T3? Or that someone who is on keto has an impaired T4 to T3 conversion, and so taking supplemental T3 is beneficial?

(Asking because I'm doing keto, and my thyroid levels are normal but on the lowest range of normal, right on the edge of technically being low, so I supplement with 12.5 much of T3)

Impairs. 12.5mcgs is a good starting point.

Take on an empty stomach first thing and don’t eat for half your. Taking with anything majorly effects the absorption rate. Which is why there are certain filers they use when making t3.

I take mine at 3-5 am when I get up to pee personally

doesn't it cause you insomnia if you go back to bed?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws