over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Safe "Uncoupler" (Mike Arnold)

G-FLUX

Registered
I wanted to post up in here and see if you (Mike) have made any head way on releasing the "safe" uncoupler. I wont say it publicly in case you wanted to keep it to yourself but myself along with a lot of other people would be dying to try it out!

I wanted to post up in here and see if you (Mike) have made any head way on releasing the "safe" uncoupler. I wont say it publicly in case you wanted to keep it to yourself but myself along with a lot of other people would be dying to try it out!

I've been looking into this for almost 2 years now. No one carries it, so it needs to be synthesized from scratch, which means large minimum orders and with this particular compound, a huge price tag. I am getting closer, though.

I've been looking into this for almost 2 years now. No one carries it, so it needs to be synthesized from scratch, which means large minimum orders and with this particular compound, a huge price tag. I am getting closer, though.

Figured as much

Thanks for the update! Once you release it your going to make BANK...just sayin ;) haha

Bumping this. Maybe a pre order style deal would work. need XX amount of folks paying ahead.

I'm sure youd have every house wife in America buying it too...

If it's legit, it will be a huge money maker. Also if it's really great, the FDA will take it off the market. They have to fuck with everything.

I would definitely be interested in reading more about a safe uncoupling agent. I cant imagine how it would work

i would be interested and willing to preorder even if its months out for delivery to help fund the project.

Mike,

what's a "huge price tag?" I think we all have goals that are relatively similar and you cannot put a price on one's health. But there are also financial limits. Obviously the alternative relatively affordable but comes with substantial risk and side effects. With the associated risk factors of the alternative compound, there are people such as myself whom stay away from it. Untapped market is what I'm getting at

Mike,

what's a "huge price tag?" I think we all have goals that are relatively similar and you cannot put a price on one's health. But there are also financial limits. Obviously the alternative relatively affordable but comes with substantial risk and side effects. With the associated risk factors of the alternative compound, there are people such as myself whom stay away from it. Untapped market is what I'm getting at

Big enough to postpone the opening of my 3rd company by at least 4 months, as well as the development of new products for MA Labs and MA Research for several months.

Mike,

Do you believe you will ever have the financial backing to bring this product to the market?

Can someone explain what this is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone explain what this is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think DNP in terms of mechanism of action but safer, milder (and inevitably less effective by nature). Where most fat loss agents are stimulants, DNP is a mitochondrial uncoupler. You basically bypass ATP synthase making your energy production system extremely inefficient. Byproducts are water and heat. This is how DNP works. Your body works much harder just to function on a cellular level.

Welcome to the chemical war...

Last edited:
Think DNP in terms of mechanism of action but safer, milder (and inevitably less effective by nature). Where most fat loss agents are stimulants, DNP is a mitochondrial uncoupler. You basically bypass ATP synthase making your energy production system extremely inefficient. Byproducts are water and heat. This is how DNP works. Your body works much harder just to function on a cellular level.

Welcome to the chemical war...

According to the research I've done, it is a STRONGER uncoupler than DNP. WE may not be thinking of the same thing. Stewie mentioned a new class of uncoupling agents sometime last year, but what he mentioned was not the one I was referring to.

According to the research I've done, it is a STRONGER uncoupler than DNP. WE may not be thinking of the same thing. Stewie mentioned a new class of uncoupling agents sometime last year, but what he mentioned was not the one I was referring to.
I follow with interest. If an uncoupler works, it by necessity would seem to make you feel like shit. There may be more classes of uncouplers. All I am familiar with is DNP and it's MoA (mitochondrial uncoupler) with ATP.

Very interested to see more on this as it develops.

Last edited:
I would love to receive the link to what Stewie was talking about.

Uncoupler

Any updates on this, or are we looking far out in the future?

What about whatever was in the old UCP-1

Or these:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2176586/

The most potent uncouplers discovered so far are the hindered phenol SF 6847, and hydrophobic salicylanilide S-13, which are active in vitro at concentrations in the 10 nM range.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity