over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 gram test

teku135

Registered
I have never run 1g of test before, highest was 750. I have been off for 5 months, and I want to run 1g of test, 50mg of Anadrol for the first 4 weeks, along with t3, and of course 25mg of Aromasin eod. Is 25mg eod enough or overkill? Will 1 gram of test work well enough to still build new muscle, while taking 150 t3 a day? What do you guys think?

Will more drugs build more muscle? Yes [emoji846]

How much AI is too much? Bloodwork

And why t3, if it's off season and goal is to build muscle?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Will more drugs build more muscle? Yes [emoji846]

How much AI is too much? Bloodwork

And why t3, if it's off season and goal is to build muscle?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This and 150 T3 a day? that's crazy high, if you want speed up little protein synthesis 25mcg would be max i would go in off-season, but save it for cut..

I made it 8 days on 750mg test. Felt like epic shit. I’ll never be a good B.B. I can’t handle the sides.

Like mentioned earlier the AI question is very individual and varies person to person. Best answer is finding out through blood work. The other thing I don’t understand is the really high t3 dose. I’m assuming I’d ur gonna run 1g test and drop your going for size/strength. So why use the one of the most catabolic compounds there is? If you wanna use it to keep fat in check pay extra attention to diet and use low dose like 25mcg.

Personally 25mg Aromasin eod on 1g test does fuck all for me.

I decided to keep my test at 500mgs from now on. For a while I was dosing a gram and loving it, but I started to notice side effects after a while and things didn't feel right to me, or maybe I'm just getting older and wiser and realizing it is unnecessary and not willing to deal with sides. I strive to be side free. 500mg test weekly, 20 nolvadex daily, and I feel and look great.

It's your experiment. Take notes, take pics, get bloods done for test, estradiol and see what happens.

I learned from reading Stewie and Dante posts to start with 12.5 mcg T3 and go up to a maximum of 25 mcg daily if in the off-season.

I have never run 1g of test before, highest was 750. I have been off for 5 months, and I want to run 1g of test, 50mg of Anadrol for the first 4 weeks, along with t3, and of course 25mg of Aromasin eod. Is 25mg eod enough or overkill? Will 1 gram of test work well enough to still build new muscle, while taking 150 t3 a day? What do you guys think?

I’d lower the Aromasin dose to 12.5mg. I just did a run of 25mg Aromasin and it got rid of my gyno but my wrist and elbow ache like I’m 80 years old.

As already mentioned....way too much T3.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I decided to keep my test at 500mgs from now on. For a while I was dosing a gram and loving it, but I started to notice side effects after a while and things didn't feel right to me, or maybe I'm just getting older and wiser and realizing it is unnecessary and not willing to deal with sides. I strive to be side free. 500mg test weekly, 20 nolvadex daily, and I feel and look great.

i agree, i will be 40 soon and my max is 500 and havnt touched that over a year. sides kick my ass, 500 is a good number

I can do AROMASIN at 6 mgs twice a week.. Anything over and my joints ache.. I used to think it was driving ESTRo too low.. But after researching it I found that the joint ache is not neccasarilly from low ESTRO but from a side effect of the drug in general.. I debating on switching to nolva 10 mgs at night before bed.. I'm only on 300 mgs test right now ..

As others have mentioned, that t3 is too high. Chop it down some.

1g of test can be like nothing in terms of sides for some, for others it might have them feel like utter rubbish. You'll never know until you give it a shot.

Again, go based off blood work for the AI dosage. Run it consistently at a certain dosage for several weeks, get bloods. Adjust if needed. Stay consistent again for some weeks and run bloods again. Adjust if needed, etc.

That T3 is too high especially since i'm assuming you are trying to bulk. Like someone else said I would get bloodwork to determine aromasin dossage. :headbang:

I made it 8 days on 750mg test. Felt like epic shit. I’ll never be a good B.B. I can’t handle the sides.

Were you taking test base? If test E or test C, 8 days on 750mg/wk, you won't reach stable levels for 4 weeks or so.

As far as your test dosage goes experiment and find what you feel best on. My sweet spot is between 750 & 1200 anything under I don't feel it.
Anything over and I feel like shit.

My sweet spot is my 200 test cyp from Walgreens and 2 to 3 alpha pharma amps a week of e or c

A number of years back, I did 1,200 Mg of Test C a week, along with 600 Mg of Deca.
Played Hell Dialing in my AI for a few weeks, starting taking some Proviron with it, and that helped.
I agree with the above posters, knock that T-3 Dose down................ JP
P.S.
Definitely keep a Journal !

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828