over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off topic: bouncing jobs/ strip club

dfresh333

Registered
Through friends of a friend I got offered to be a floorman/ security at a decent strip club. Now I have done years of bouncing at college bars and pubs but this one sounds different.

I figured a place like pro m would have plenty of experience with this type of job and could offer advice or just throw in some experience story. Thanks guys!

Through friends of a friend I got offered to be a floorman/ security at a decent strip club. Now I have done years of bouncing at college bars and pubs but this one sounds different.

I figured a place like pro m would have plenty of experience with this type of job and could offer advice or just throw in some experience story. Thanks guys!

What systems does the bar have in place? In today's sue happy world, you need to cover your ass number 1. Bounce anyone out and there is a chance for a suit. A club I bounced at in my late 20's, we had cameras and one or two bouncers would record any incident. Are they hiring you as an independent contractor, or employee for the bar? If it's as an independent, you really need to make sure you cover your ass. There will be physical confrontations, especially if it's a full bar strip club.

Last edited:
Great way to get shot or stabbed over absolutely nothing.

Bunch of dumb asses with filled up with liquid courage.

It was even worse in the Marines at local strip clubs. Tried it. Not worth the headache what so ever.

got offered a couple jobs to bounce for bars in large cities..

turned em down kek

probably not worth it

Been there, is that what you WANT to do, or are you taking the job because it pays well? Just make sure you are 100% aware of the risks involved, and you're potential exposure and liability. Aside from what was mentioned above about the obvious potential violence, and legal issues. Probably the best advice I could give you would be to be very careful around those girls...Almost all of them have some kind of "issues" and their lives are always drama....alot of pretty good dudes have had their lives messed up over "dancer drama" and these girls have spent years manipulating people for personal gain. I assume you're aware of the violence, drugs, and other dynamics involved. I'm sure we've got some older guys on the board that can attest too what I'm saying.

A popular member here runs the largest strip club in Sacramento. Keep this thread up long enough and he might offer up some valuable insights. Smart guy, my favorite poster actually :D

Uncle ran one in Norcal and I always remember what he said:
Rule Number one is, do not fuck any of the girls or get involved with them.
You can maybe be friends outside of work but still dont fuck them, bang their friends!!
Don't let Drunk people in. Specially in full nude places where alcohol isn't allowed.
Keep an eye for girls doing what they aren't supposed to do, Its bad for business. This would include drugs on the job, bowing clients etc..
What they want to do after hours is their business.

Im sure MGT will let you know what to do.

Looking for Iabadman to chime in with his thoughts.

Always love his posts when he can get on here!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Calling Mr. Badman, Mr. Badman, Do you read? :)

Great way to get shot or stabbed over absolutely nothing.

Bunch of dumb asses with filled up with liquid courage.

It was even worse in the Marines at local strip clubs. Tried it. Not worth the headache what so ever.

Wouldn't a full nude bar be the best to bounce at? Most states have it so it is illegal to sell booze if the dancers are totally naked. Wouldn't have any drunks too bad then I would think, unless they load up before they get there. One strip club around here used to get around that though by having the patrons bring their own booze. It was a way to get around the law since they weren't actually selling liquor to the patrons.

Last edited:
I bounced while in college 2nd round. Not worth the money. Being a bar back Or bartender pays better and you don’t have to deal with the idiots. Not worth the chances of getting stabbed or sued.

Local to me a person pulled a gun on a bouncer so the bouncer pulled his and shot the person. A crowd gathered around the douche who initially pulled the gun and then grabbed the gun. The bouncer ended up being tried for murder since the other guy's gun couldn't be found. Even the judge was quoted saying he thought this was horribly wrong to jail the bouncer. This shit happens. Not worth it in my opinion.

Just remember to be nice

Attachments

• 3522DEE6-E80A-4838-8FEC-B12AE434C7EB.jpeg
    3522DEE6-E80A-4838-8FEC-B12AE434C7EB.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 211
Uncle ran one in Norcal and I always remember what he said:
Rule Number one is, do not fuck any of the girls or get involved with them.
You can maybe be friends outside of work but still dont fuck them, bang their friends!!
Don't let Drunk people in. Specially in full nude places where alcohol isn't allowed.
Keep an eye for girls doing what they aren't supposed to do, Its bad for business. This would include drugs on the job, bowing clients etc..
What they want to do after hours is their business.

Im sure MGT will let you know what to do.

How boring. Why even bounce if you can't sleep with the strippers?

As long as not utterly thug club, strip club bouncing is MUCH easier... people don't goto strip clubs to peacock and fight for the most part, they just wanna see pussy... where a city nightclub is gonna be probs multi times a night... usually just some old dudet that had too much to drink and tries to do some off limit touching to a girl...

But it depends what type of club/crowd it is... Vancouver strip clubs were laughable, no drama at all really.... but talking biggg Miami clubs like Tootsies, Scarlets, KOD.. my buddies that work their carry and wear vests... lots of shootings outside, lots of drugs and dealers/gangsters inside lol

Last edited:
My ex danced at Scarlett's :)~ place is good times, but too easy to get caught up in the scene IMO....not where I bounce though. I'm central FL

It probably was a lot more dangerous in the 80s and 90s compared to the world of phones, cameras, and social media today. Not saying it isn't now; location location location [emoji846]

I remember watching an interview of the rapper Fat Joe talking about almost going at it with 8 bouncers until Iron Mike Tyson showed up to take his back lol

Imagine bouncing at a club, and Mike Tyson (who was notorious for creating trouble) in his prime shows up.

I'd probably quit on the spot lol

The old man pays for what the young man does.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members