over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

first cycle after a long break questions

MAGAoperator

Registered
i have not run anything for around 5 years and i did not lift for about the same period of time

when i stopped i was around 270lbs 6'7" bodyfat between 8-10%

lifts were

bench 405x8
incline db bench 150x17
squat 405x 14
deadlift 700x1

recently i got back into the gym and got bored of the slow progress so i grabbed some test tren tbol and anavar and right now i am in my 7th week of 600mgs test/week 300mgs tren/week 50mgs tbol pre workout im gonna throw in the var week 10 probably.

i have 2 questions right now my strength is definately going up but im still not benching 315 yet or anywhere close to my where i used to be strength wise but size wise i am growing at an insane rate up over 20lbs right now bodyfat has gone down to 12-13%

is this common to put back on size this fast because i used to be that big but for the strength to come back at a slower pace?

im not expecting to be anywhere close to where i was anytime soon i was just amazed at the size im packing on right now.

also ive never taken tbol but ive taken tren a a bunch of times my gyno is flairing up pretty like it does on dbol also after i take tbol if i dont take it for a couple days i noticed it gives me a bloated puffy look that goes away after its outta my system.

so what would u recommend for the gyno my sex drive is still through the roof just puffy sensitive nips

thanks for the help guys

It's very normal. What those do for you and for me are two different elements altogether. If you see results, feel results then it must be right? You could always get a more extensive bf test done to see exactly how much lean mass you have and do it again in 3 months to see if you truly are gaining a lot of lean mass and reducing bf.

It's very normal. What those do for you and for me are two different elements altogether. If you see results, feel results then it must be right? You could always get a more extensive bf test done to see exactly how much lean mass you have and do it again in 3 months to see if you truly are gaining a lot of lean mass and reducing bf.

i got calipered thursday and was 13%

Is there anywhere to do hydrostatic around you? That gives you clear image of so many more aspects than just bf%

Is there anywhere to do hydrostatic around you? That gives you clear image of so many more aspects than just bf%

doubtful im unless a hospital or physical therapy place has it i live in a really small beach town

If you have been off and off training for that long it is probably a good thing that your strength isn’t shooting up. Even though that weight was easy before it’s probably safer gaining that strength back slowly rather then gaining the strength back before your body is ready and you hurt yourself.. just my 2 cents, every time I have gotten injured it’s been when I was trying too hard to put up heavy weight thinking I’d grow faster, remember if you pull or tear something it’s just gonna set you back. Good luck getting back into it and getting back to where you were!

Either way, if the results you are getting are what you would expect, then just go along with it and see how it ends. Bodybuilders and powerlifters take years to get to a high level. Usually 6 to 8 years. So be patient young jedi lol

If you have been off and off training for that long it is probably a good thing that your strength isn’t shooting up. Even though that weight was easy before it’s probably safer gaining that strength back slowly rather then gaining the strength back before your body is ready and you hurt yourself.. just my 2 cents, every time I have gotten injured it’s been when I was trying too hard to put up heavy weight thinking I’d grow faster, remember if you pull or tear something it’s just gonna set you back. Good luck getting back into it and getting back to where you were!

i dont want to be as big as i was im lifting fairly light and high reps with very good form every week ive been adding things back in as well i didnt start back squatting and deadlifting it took me weeks to add them back into my split

Either way, if the results you are getting are what you would expect, then just go along with it and see how it ends. Bodybuilders and powerlifters take years to get to a high level. Usually 6 to 8 years. So be patient young jedi lol

the patience i have i just dont want to keep growing at this rate unless it goes into my legs lol im worried about tears and tendons

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity