over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

adderall and gear?

MAGAoperator

Registered
im prescribed 30mgs of addy a day anything i should watch for taking it with gear?

It doesn’t seem to negatively affect me, and I know there are a few others who dont run into any adverse side effects. It slightly effects my bloodpressure but holding to much water weight does a lot more. So keep an eye on your BP if the gear affects it.

It doesn’t seem to negatively affect me, and I know there are a few others who dont run into any adverse side effects. It slightly effects my bloodpressure but holding to much water weight does a lot more. So keep an eye on your BP if the gear affects it.

my heart rate is usually around 90 bpm on my fitbit when the addy is in my system

my blood pressure is always slightly high but addy doesnt bother it

Just be careful with water intake, BP, ED tren and any other orals because it can cause much more toxicity in your liver than you would think

my heart rate is usually around 90 bpm on my fitbit when the addy is in my system

my blood pressure is always slightly high but addy doesnt bother it

What is your heart rate normally off Adderall?

I absolutely hate Adderall. One of the biggest mistakes of my life was ever using it. I've never have had any drug mess me up so bad mentally. It wasn't instant but over several months I became a different person. I'd be careful using it with things like Trenbolone for sure.

I absolutely hate Adderall. One of the biggest mistakes of my life was ever using it. I've never have had any drug mess me up so bad mentally. It wasn't instant but over several months I became a different person. I'd be careful using it with things like Trenbolone for sure.

This was my same experience.

Just be careful with water intake, BP, ED tren and any other orals because it can cause much more toxicity in your liver than you would think

I've had a Rx for over a decade, my AST and ALT both just came back in the low 20's and my Dr. said those were some of the best #'s he'd seen lately. I also had hep. a year and a half ago, so I was obviously very happy to see those #'s. I'm not sure if it's just me, but maybe it isn't as hard on the liver for some guys...

Good sleep = recovery and gains
Adderall does not equal good sleep.

Can you specify what kind of adverse effects did you experience?

For what do you need that shit? I dont know anyone over here in europe taking it and it seems like US guys pop it like candy. Thats a lifestyle drug and i guess most people would NOT need it.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

For what do you need that shit? I dont know anyone over here in europe taking it and it seems like US guys pop it like candy. Thats a lifestyle drug and i guess most people would NOT need it.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Maybe the OP has ADD. Don’t be so quick to judge.
Also we’re all here “popping” dbols “like candy” too, yet that isn’t frowned upon?
Gimme a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you specify what kind of adverse effects did you experience?

I become a robot. My emotions were non existent at times. Things I used to care about no longer mattered to me. My sex drive was completely destroyed. I was irritable, moody and often depressed. I developed a nasty case of tinnitus that drove me crazy. Insomnia would keep me wide awake at nights. I know people talk about enhanced focus on Adderall but I felt the complete opposite. I was so over stimulated it was hard for me to focus on anything. My doctor even adjusted dosages and I still continued to compound side effects. I remember EVERY single day when I would take it I would say to myself 'I cant believe they give this stuff to children'. It took me awhile to realize what Adderall was doing to me but I really noticed after I stopped using it for about 3 months and looked back at my behavior. It took me at least 6 months of no use to get to feeling back to near normal again. For me this stuff is EVIL and I will never touch it again, EVER!

I become a robot. My emotions were non existent at times. Things I used to care about no longer mattered to me. My sex drive was completely destroyed. I was irritable, moody and often depressed. I developed a nasty case of tinnitus that drove me crazy. Insomnia would keep me wide awake at nights. I know people talk about enhanced focus on Adderall but I felt the complete opposite. I was so over stimulated it was hard for me to focus on anything. My doctor even adjusted dosages and I still continued to compound side effects. I remember EVERY single day when I would take it I would say to myself 'I cant believe they give this stuff to children'. It took me awhile to realize what Adderall was doing to me but I really noticed after I stopped using it for about 3 months and looked back at my behavior. It took me at least 6 months of no use to get to feeling back to near normal again. For me this stuff is EVIL and I will never touch it again, EVER!

Something similar heard from good friend who still didnt feel good, after 6 months did you feel like its" everything back to normal " (mental and sexdrive) ?

Something similar heard from good friend who still didnt feel good, after 6 months did you feel like its" everything back to normal " (mental and sexdrive) ?

After 6 months I would say I was near back to normal. Going from endless energy back to normal guy energy was a huge adjustment. That's the ONLY effect of Adderall I miss but I realize having endless amounts of energy isn't normal. The tinnitus cleared up about 90% and mentally and sexually I would say was back to near normal after 6 months. I know some people say it takes longer. A good friend of mine said it took him over a year to feel like himself again. I think the longer your on it the worse it is and recovery time takes longer. Adderall has some direct effects on dopamine and serotonin and it takes awhile to balance everything back out.

I curious to know why the DR prescribed it to you, Maybe I missed it, But it sounds like it obviously didnt work for you at all. They prescribe it for ADD or ADHD If thats something you dont have the meds will cause those type of sides. I had riddalin and addrerol prescribed to me for HDHD and it worked it actually calmed me down, Helped me to focus I did better than ever on it. The problem is its addicting, they say its not but its basically like amphetamines, your mind and body get used to. So when I came off I couldn't. do anything, was severely depressed for months. Ive since learned to cope with my problem without meds. They do work but not worth it to me to have to be on them forever

I curious to know why the DR prescribed it to you, Maybe I missed it, But it sounds like it obviously didnt work for you at all. They prescribe it for ADD or ADHD If thats something you dont have the meds will cause those type of sides. I had riddalin and addrerol prescribed to me for HDHD and it worked it actually calmed me down, Helped me to focus I did better than ever on it. The problem is its addicting, they say its not but its basically like amphetamines, your mind and body get used to. So when I came off I couldn't. do anything, was severely depressed for months. Ive since learned to cope with my problem without meds. They do work but not worth it to me to have to be on them forever

My doctor prescribed it after telling him how fatigued I was every day after work and I was having trouble focusing on things. I don't think I have ADHD and I've been told the same thing you just mentioned that it has the opposite effect if you really do need the drug. Adderall is an amphetamine, so don't let anyone fool you and tell its something different. It's active ingredient is Amphetamine salt's that's why its so addictive.

high BP, high HR, and lack of empathy as eluded to. It`s bad news long term

The only downside is if you use it everyday or abuse it in my experience. 2-3 days a week at 20mg or so keeps tolerance down and gives your neurotransmitters a rest.

I will say I started some tren for the first time in over a year and the side effects were intensified x10 than if not taking adderall. It’s like my brain is depleted.

Tren effects dopamine and serotonin release as does adderall. So be careful with it, and aside from the mental negatives be careful to monitor your HR and BP.

Adderall has never elevated my liver values. They’re typically always in range. Currently on Anadrol and they’re still in range.

Well i use adderall to golf once every couple weeks. The focus is unreal and once every couple has no tolerance issues...but its tough for me to get...anybody have any real hookups, help a brother out....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner