over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shoulder pain???

dxteran

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hey guys I have shoulder pain on and off. Ive gotten cortisone shots like 5 years ago. Is there anything that could help instead of getting shots?.. im taking a joint supplement since last monday, it maybbe too early to tell effectiveness but shoulder hurts alot....

I’ve been getting shoulder pain just while lifting last few months, and I’ve noticed stretching really good and doing extra warm up sets before my workout helped a lot. For instance if I’m working out shoulders I’ll do reverse cable crossovers really light for like 3-4 sets of 20-30 reps then do the same for side laterals and stretch in between has helped with it. Maybe give that a try and see if it helps. It’s helped me a lot.

I’ve been getting shoulder pain just while lifting last few months, and I’ve noticed stretching really good and doing extra warm up sets before my workout helped a lot. For instance if I’m working out shoulders I’ll do reverse cable crossovers really light for like 3-4 sets of 20-30 reps then do the same for side laterals and stretch in between has helped with it. Maybe give that a try and see if it helps. It’s helped me a lot.

Thanks brother. I try doing front lateral raises and hurts bad. Im going to try going super light and warm up tonsee what happens. To be honest ive never stretched or warmed up, I go straight to work LOL.

Try doing rotator cuff exercises to strengthen the joint. Most OTC supplements will not be noticed for months most likely. They aren't a drug. What ever is causing your injury needs to be stopped before healing can really begin.

Try doing rotator cuff exercises to strengthen the joint. Most OTC supplements will not be noticed for months most likely. They aren't a drug. What ever is causing your injury needs to be stopped before healing can really begin.

I cant even bench it hurts..... im going to take time off

Has anyone tried bpc 157 with tb500??

Focus on stretching the ligaments. Shoulder issues are nothing to take lightly. Get some exercise bands and do it twice a day. There is rehab protocol for this you can look up to help mobility. Just take it slow and easy.

Have you ever gone to the Dr to see exactly what it was?

https://youtu.be/8drTcsh9Loo

The first stretch he does in the video helped me a lot with my shoulder issue I used to have, I would do them between every set of bench and I noticed my range of motion got better throughout the work out. I had my issue for months, but went away in a few weeks of doing these.

I cant even bench it hurts..... im going to take time off

Has anyone tried bpc 157 with tb500??

Get an MRI. Then you'll know if it's something you can heal on your own, or not.

That's what I'm hoping he will say is he has had one. If not, you could do permanent damage that cannot be reversed.

https://youtu.be/8drTcsh9Loo

The first stretch he does in the video helped me a lot with my shoulder issue I used to have, I would do them between every set of bench and I noticed my range of motion got better throughout the work out. I had my issue for months, but went away in a few weeks of doing these.

I do 50 reps of those before bed to increase mobility flexibility. It really helps solve nagging pains and other issues but you have to stay consistent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No mri done. What kind of doctor would I have to go to get an mri for shoulder pain?.

You could see a General Practitioner.

But for a Better Understanding of what's going on.
I'd go see an Orthopedist, as they Specialize in Joints/Muscles/Ligaments/Tendons/Nerves and Skin.
In other words, the Elements that make up the Musculoskeletal System.................. JP

I do 50 reps of those before bed to increase mobility flexibility. It really helps solve nagging pains and other issues but you have to stay consistent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same here... i remember, years ago when i started having shoulder pain and i read a post by dante talking about doing these... i was skeptical, but after a couple of weeks, my shoulders felt great and haven't had any pain/issues since...

If you only knew what I've been going through. R shoulder supraspinatus full thickness tear diagnosed via MRI arthrogram in mid Feb. Sharp stabbing pain with any type of raises or pressing movements. Simply putting the water pitcher into the refer was horrible. Pain at night, unable to get comfortable/sleep well. Training grinded to a halt!

In mid March I had rotator cuff arthroscopic surgery, 2 anchors. He also did a subacromial decompression and cut the long head of my bicep away from the labrum and reinserted it into my humerous (bicep tenodesis).

1.5 months later just completed my 3rd week of PT "passive ROM". Next, "active assisted" for 2-3 weeks and another 3 weeks of "active" PT using the heavy 1-2lb plastic coated dumbbells. Hopefully work my way up to the chrome 3-5 pounders by June. lol

It's been one hell of a ride! I'm progessing quickly. Choking down a ton of supplements and inj BPC, TB & GH. Supposedly takes 9 months to a full year before I'll be back to full strength. Have already come to the realization that heavy barbell exercises will no longer be apart of my routine. The ego is gone. No one cares how much I deadlift or bench...I got nothing to prove.

I'm 4 months from 50 yrs old. Time to grow up!

If the pain just wont go away seek out an orthopedic surgeon. Only way to know whats truly going on is an MRI.

Thats crazy man! I hope your better!! Im 28 and having this paon sucks!

Ive had my estrogen tanked form exemestane overuse maybe its caused permanent damage?...

Monday Im going to call a sports rehab place that does mris and see if I can get it done asap.

Last edited:
Thats crazy man! I hope your better!! Im 28 and having this paon sucks!

Ive had my estrogen tanked form exemestane overuse maybe its caused permanent damage?...

Monday Im going to call a sports rehab place that does mris and see if I can get it done asap.

Don't bet on "ASAP". The docs have to jump through so many hoops now trying to justify insurance approving an MRI.

Don't bet on "ASAP". The docs have to jump through so many hoops now trying to justify insurance approving an MRI.

They may want to just give a cortisone shot then..... im on doc prescribed TRT would I need to mention all that or no?..

They may want to just give a cortisone shot then..... im on doc prescribed TRT would I need to mention all that or no?..

I didn't.
Cortisone does nothing but mask the pain. It wont fix the problem in fact it can make your injury worse. Cortisone is catabolic to muscle tissue.

I didn't.
Cortisone does nothing but mask the pain. It wont fix the problem in fact it can make your injury worse. Cortisone is catabolic to muscle tissue.

Thanks brother!!! All you guys thanks for the input, and caring about another brother! I will keep everyone updated to see what is the problem.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws