over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Intra-Workout Supplementation

GDADDYG8

Registered
What do you think is the best intra-workout drink combination?

This would be my favorite:

highly branch cyclic dextrin
EAAs
Nuun electrolyte tablet
hydro max
extra glutamine
extra leucine
peptopro
citrulline mallate
arginine
agmatine sulfate
beet extract

What do you guys like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50g HBCD , 20g EAA , 10g Glutamine , 10g Creatine ,5g L-Leucine, 5g Citriuline mallate , 1/2 teaspoon salt

Mixed in a 1.25 liter bottle with a pack of pink lemonade crystal light
Start sipping on my way to the gym , finish up about 3/4 of the way through

arginine is worthless. you've got agmatine in there to replace that.

What do you think is the best intra-workout drink combination?

This would be my favorite:

highly branch cyclic dextrin
EAAs
Nuun electrolyte tablet
hydro max
extra glutamine
extra leucine
peptopro
citrulline mallate
arginine
agmatine sulfate
beet extract

What do you guys like?

Too much for me, -> Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin, EAAs,Creatine Citruline, Himalayan salt

Best for what purpose?

I use;
EAA
HBCD
Citrulline Malate
Creatine
Beta Alanine
TMG
AAKG
Electrolytes

3 Rice Krispies on way to gym
50 grams HBCD
10 grams EAA
4 scoops Amino IV
3/4 scoop hydrolyzed whey
1 gram agmatine
10 grams glutamine
5 grams taurine
5 grams creatine
few turns of sea salt

I use some comprehensive formulas. But as long as I have EAA's and HBCD's I am gtg. I use a lot of EAA's so the leucine content is more than covered. Those 2 are the bread and butter and everything else is a bonus. Although I do always add glutamine at 10g as I think it compliments things well. 1-2 nitric oxide expanders can add to things as well. I usually add a few other things if I have them in but nothing out of the ordinary. Sometime people can definitely go overboard with supplements (me included) but they are very useful and I need them in order to recover effectively after brutal and relatively long sessions. The recovery is literally night and day difference when I use my intra shake.

Last edited:
Cool thanks for the info. I’ll probably be changing things. Am I the only one that notices nothing from creative? I feel if you eat red meat a few times a week you probably are saturated with it.

50g HBCD , 20g EAA , 10g Glutamine , 10g Creatine ,5g L-Leucine, 5g Citriuline mallate , 1/2 teaspoon salt

Mixed in a 1.25 liter bottle with a pack of pink lemonade crystal light

Start sipping on my way to the gym , finish up about 3/4 of the way through

This looks pretty good!!

Cool thanks for the info. I’ll probably be changing things. Am I the only one that notices nothing from creative? I feel if you eat red meat a few times a week you probably are saturated with it.

Roughly 2-3 pounds of red meat gives you 5 grams of creatine. It takes roughly 4-5 weeks of daily creatine dosing to get fully saturated.

Imo only thing you need n I use

EAA, glutamine n cyclic dextrin dependant on goals.

Taurine if using Clen

I do like to use pump/No formula at times but in general the above are the necessity

120min -150 max gm HBCD
50 gm eaa (30 gm unflavoured eaa + 20 gm flavoured)
5-8 gm electrolyte powder (You sluts keep your CM, agmatine and other etc etc highly expensive overpriced pump shit) This does deliver the same results.
ALCAR (5-6 gms) fat loss, hbcd transports it. fat loss happens even in the prsense of high dose fast carbs like hbcd I have seen it, experienced it because bestest controlled clinical trial subject for me is I, me, myself - Chef Trenbolone

20 gm glutamine (non essential but conditionally essential for hard training athletes ) ofcourse if you are #TeamTampon you dont need it.

thats all.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Gatorade + eaa

Gatorade + eaa

I prefer HBCD but honestly this is just fine when I'm in a pinch

I'll even sub EAA for BCAAs since you can get sample packets that I keep in my bag when I don't have time to mix a chemistry experiment into a shaker cup before training

Can't believe how much some of you guys must be spending on intraWO drinks

I use some comprehensive formulas. But as long as I have EAA's and HBCD's I am gtg. I use a lot of EAA's so the leucine content is more than covered. Those 2 are the bread and butter and everything else is a bonus. Although I do always add glutamine at 10g as I think it compliments things well. 1-2 nitric oxide expanders can add to things as well. I usually add a few other things if I have them in but nothing out of the ordinary. Sometime people can definitely go overboard with supplements (me included) but they are very useful and I need them in order to recover effectively after brutal and relatively long sessions. The recovery is literally night and day difference when I use my intra shake.

^^^ this.

As long as I have a decent amount of EAAs and a digestable carb powder in there, I'm ready to roll. The other stuff is budget dependent. If I have more $$$ to throw at goodies, I'll add some hydromax or something of that sort. But more often then not, i'm taking all my pump/preworkout stuff 30-45 before I get to the gym. I try and keep it simple for pre and intra. Have some good stim and good pump options 30-45 mins before...then take advantage of the basic EAAs + carbs and lift fuckin hard.

I take my bcaa's pre w- dextrose. I want to be as Anabolic as possible at the Start.
Intra is A scoop of Size-on which covers your glutamine, creatine, more bcaa's and hbcd's. 40 gms of carbs.
Mix in 75 gms of whey iso w- 30 gms more of Waxy maize.
Post to replenish = another 75gms protein, Egg and Beef. with 60 hbcd's and more glutamine and glysine.

u realize u only burn a couple few hundred calories lifting weights? hmm?
if u lift some weights, then sit around. then lift em some more then sit around, walk around..
and u gotta eat?
maybe find another hobby. people who "need" to eat at the gym apparently have never worked a physical job. or they do and dont get the cals during their work day. that i can understand. but unless you're lifting weights constantly for 2 hours, 3 hours straight....pfffft.

u realize u only burn a couple few hundred calories lifting weights? hmm?
if u lift some weights, then sit around. then lift em some more then sit around, walk around..
and u gotta eat?
maybe find another hobby. people who "need" to eat at the gym apparently have never worked a physical job. or they do and dont get the cals during their work day. that i can understand. but unless you're lifting weights constantly for 2 hours, 3 hours straight....pfffft.

I don't think any of us stated it's essential to have an intra shake. We merely stated it was optimal for us. I don't know how you train but I train hard for 2 hours so it's very beneficial for me. Obviously you mentioned that about longer training sessions so I am not disagreeing with you. You are spot in in stating if someone is training hard for 40 mins it's not really needed. Nor is it needed if they play about with weights for 1 hour. Although if those guys get results from using them we are no one to say they shouldn't.

It's not about how many calories I burn but sure it's a lot. In regards to recovery there is a night and day difference for me when I use intra shakes from not using them. Even if I have a huge post workout meal when not using them the difference is apparant. I guess calories can come into it in one way for me though. If I am eating say 5000 calories in 1 day if I have 1000 of them whilst I train it makes it much easier. I train so hard as well that by the time I walk home I am actually hungry even after drinking a lot of calories whilst training. If I don't have an intra that could mean 1 big or 2 smaller meals extra for me to get the same calories in so it's definitely easier for me utilizing intra shakes.

120min -150 max gm HBCD
50 gm eaa (30 gm unflavoured eaa + 20 gm flavoured)
5-8 gm electrolyte powder (You sluts keep your CM, agmatine and other etc etc highly expensive overpriced pump shit) This does deliver the same results.
ALCAR (5-6 gms) fat loss, hbcd transports it. fat loss happens even in the prsense of high dose fast carbs like hbcd I have seen it, experienced it because bestest controlled clinical trial subject for me is I, me, myself - Chef Trenbolone

20 gm glutamine (non essential but conditionally essential for hard training athletes ) ofcourse if you are #TeamTampon you dont need it.

thats all.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

All studies I’ve seen shown no benefit to glutamine supplementation yet people keep using it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity