over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Squat everyday

I will whip out my "basic bitch" speak whenever I want. (Or whenever my estro gets a little too high)
Please don't... Hearing/reading stuff like that makes my bunghole pucker up so tight that I can't crap for 3 days. lol
Seriously though, please don't. To me, it's way worse than nails on a chalkboard or people chewing gum or food with their mouths open while smacking their gums like crazy, or people who say the word "like" 5 times before finishing a single sentence, or whatever just annoys the piss outta you.

Please don't... Hearing/reading stuff like that makes my bunghole pucker up so tight that I can't crap for 3 days. lol
Seriously though, please don't. To me, it's way worse than nails on a chalkboard or people chewing gum or food with their mouths open while smacking their gums like crazy, or people who say the word "like" 5 times before finishing a single sentence, or whatever just annoys the piss outta you.

Haha. All right. I give.

What's everyone's opinion on squat everyday there's a few lifters that made amazing lifts while doing this

I'd maybe incorporate box squats, bands etc rather than straight squat. Personally I wouldn't squat on bench day. I'd squat on squat day and accessory (squat movement) on deadlift day.

I actually got up and walked out of church today when the youth pastor (who was guest preaching) said cray cray in his sermon... True story!!!

Btw, I can't seem to get the term "basic bitch" out of my head now. It pops in my head a dozen or more times a day since I read it in your post... Never heard it before that. lol
Haha. All right. I give.

Last edited:
Sure, go ahead and squat everyday...20 years from now you'll be in line waiting for knee replacements...I have seen 3 friends now in their 50s that have had both knees replaced...the common denominator is they over trained for years and continued to keep squatting at least 2-3x a week even when their knees were screaming to stop...I am no angel either...I suffered a complete quad rupture at 42 and was back in the gym a week later bombing and blitzing upper body...sure enough a few years later a torn pec and complete rupture of a tri tendon finally put a stop to my stupidity...at 58 I can still bench 315 and my friends can still squat 500 ( they were 800+ back in their 20s)...as you age hopefully you'll gain some wisdom.........kvh

I injured my arm years ago. Upper body was out but i could still squat. So I squatted 3-5 days a week for about 4-5 months. It was a long long time ago so I don't recall specifics. But I make best gains on my legs during that period. It worked for me but I always did better with volume. If someone were to do this I would advise to stretch thouroughly every day. Also some light biking to flush the legs.

I have been using the SSB because my biceps were getting stretched out, which I assume is tendonitis. But basically it hurt when I did any pressing movement in my biceps, which has been a problem before from squatting.

Any tips? I hadn't swatted much before that recently so maybe my flexibility was off. I squat the style Rippetoe teaches. I guess till then Im going to use the SSB every work out, besides days I dead.

Don’t hold the bar with your hands. Rest it on your traps with your forearms pressing against the bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner