Registered
Verified Customer
Sponsors
Recent Tadalafil Review

Reviewed By: Someday
Date Reviewed: 4-30-2018
Forum: Sponsor Section
Thread: New Sponsor: MA Research

Quote: "Gave MA a try as I was super disappointed with the product of another sponsor on here (hard not to get sucked into those BOGO's) and the Tadalafil was top notch. Any BPH discomfort immediately went away and I actually had to lower the dose I had been taking. Kudos for the lab testing initiative....I saw some emails from another pep company now posting lab results. Be nice if these items started to have the same transparency as much of the HGH and AAS around here thanks to all of the testing be done. We all win."

Link: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/143362-new-sponsor-ma-research-17.html

MA Research goes to great lengths to ensure that all of its products contain EXACTLY what the label reads.

Rather than rolling the dice by purchasing foreign compounds and skipping lab testing, we pay a pretty penny to make sure that our products are made in U.S Labs and subsequently, independently lab tested.

These products might cost a bit more than some other companies (the prices are still very reasonable though, and some products, such as our SARMs, are the best-priced on the market), but the likelihood of getting what you pay for is FAR greater than companies that don't do these things.

Every company has their own unique business model--we get it. While we can't compete (in terms of price, except SARMs) with those companies that buy from China and skip lab work, they can't compete with us in terms of reliability and quality.

Each business model has a place in this industry, but it is important to know what type of business model the company you choose to purchase from uses, so that you can make the best purchase decisions for yourself.

Probably not the right section to be asking this but Mike are you going to sell HGH in the near future?

Probably not the right section to be asking this but Mike are you going to sell HGH in the near future?

I would love to...if it was legal. Being that this isn't the case, I have to say no. I know some guys are OK risking the sale of CIII drugs, but with a wife and children, it is a risk I am not willing to take.

I would love to...if it was legal. Being that this isn't the case, I have to say no. I know some guys are OK risking the sale of CIII drugs, but with a wife and children, it is a risk I am not willing to take.

Since we are doing legal ;) requests... Would you ever consider selling anamorelin? It's impossible to come by.

Since we are doing legal ;) requests... Would you ever consider selling anamorelin? It's impossible to come by.

Last time I checked it was 60K/kg, which is SUPER expensive--about 4X more costly than MK. This makes it cost-prohibitive from a sales standpoint.

Recent Tadalafil Review

Reviewed By: Someday
Date Reviewed: 4-30-2018
Forum: Sponsor Section
Thread: New Sponsor: MA Research

Quote: "Gave MA a try as I was super disappointed with the product of another sponsor on here (hard not to get sucked into those BOGO's) and the Tadalafil was top notch. Any BPH discomfort immediately went away and I actually had to lower the dose I had been taking. Kudos for the lab testing initiative....I saw some emails from another pep company now posting lab results. Be nice if these items started to have the same transparency as much of the HGH and AAS around here thanks to all of the testing be done. We all win."

Link: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/143362-new-sponsor-ma-research-17.html

Order placed for my dog. He's older and needs some extra help. I will let you guys know if he's happy here soon. Going to let my pet pig try it too.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws