over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IF diet?

Dado5

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey Guys.
Going to try IF diet and would like your input
Currently im at 274lbs, not fat but not lean also, want to get down to 250lbs as I felt good at that weight. For some reason I stopped responding to common diets and need to change a bit.

Going to use 16/8 protocol. I work out around 6pm
Was going to eat meal and a protein shake at noon, another meal and shake at 4 and last meal at 8pm
Will drink my pre-workout hbcd 30 min before workout.

Anything else I should do?
:confused:

Hey Guys.
Going to try IF diet and would like your input
Currently im at 274lbs, not fat but not lean also, want to get down to 250lbs as I felt good at that weight. For some reason I stopped responding to common diets and need to change a bit.

Going to use 16/8 protocol. I work out around 6pm
Was going to eat meal and a protein shake at noon, another meal and shake at 4 and last meal at 8pm
Will drink my pre-workout hbcd 30 min before workout.

Anything else I should do?
:confused:

That looks like a good place to start.
What are your meals going to look like.??

That looks like a good place to start.
What are your meals going to look like.??

When I diet All my meals contain protein, carbs and fats ,so some kind of meat and rice or beans and veggies , pb, avocado, almonds...

That sounds like a solid plan. I've had a lot of luck with IF. You could try time-restricted-dieting?

Sent from my S2_PRO using Tapatalk

When I diet All my meals contain protein, carbs and fats ,so some kind of meat and rice or beans and veggies , pb, avocado, almonds...

I’ve heard that a 33% macro split works well of IF

Honestly, as long as you're in a deficit, you'll lose weight. Doesn't matter if it's IF or a typical day with meals spread out evenly.

With that being said, IF is easier for many when trying to stay in a deficit. It satiates the user more to eat most of the food in a smaller window.

16 hour fast with an 8 hour feeding window is what many promote. I enjoyed it, but could never train in a fasted state. I just don't enjoy it. But I would suggest tailoring it to fit your lifestyle (work, family, training, sleep, etc).

As long as you're in a net deficit over the course of a day, a week, weeks, months, it'll work :)

stopped responding to common diets?

Honestly, as long as you're in a deficit, you'll lose weight. Doesn't matter if it's IF or a typical day with meals spread out evenly.

With that being said, IF is easier for many when trying to stay in a deficit. It satiates the user more to eat most of the food in a smaller window.

16 hour fast with an 8 hour feeding window is what many promote. I enjoyed it, but could never train in a fasted state. I just don't enjoy it. But I would suggest tailoring it to fit your lifestyle (work, family, training, sleep, etc).

As long as you're in a net deficit over the course of a day, a week, weeks, months, it'll work :)

just the facts. diet plans are all just ways to force yrself to create a deficit, if, paleo, primal....dont matter how u do it. cals in cals out. people still refuse to believe its just that simple, they wanna complicate it with all the bullshit that states somehow food energy breaks the laws of physics depending on what/when u consume it.

So I have been on IF for about 9 weeks and have lost 22lbs.. Much leaner, not much of a muscle loss, if at all and was feeling great and energy was high.
But for some reason last 4 to 5 days I am crashing down, once I eat my first meal at noon I can barely keep my eyes open, I am totally out of it and can’t function at all.
Wondering if I am lacking sodium and other nutrients or maybe experiencing adrenal fatigue?

So I have been on IF for about 9 weeks and have lost 22lbs.. Much leaner, not much of a muscle loss, if at all and was feeling great and energy was high.
But for some reason last 4 to 5 days I am crashing down, once I eat my first meal at noon I can barely keep my eyes open, I am totally out of it and can’t function at all.
Wondering if I am lacking sodium and other nutrients or maybe experiencing adrenal fatigue?

That happens to me if I break the fast with a high carb meal

Training at 6pm will be kinda tough. You'd be training "in" your feeding window when your trying to get in your calories. That's if your fasting 16 hours from 9pm-1pm the following day.
I'm so alert and energized when I train in the am while fasted. A couple cups of black coffee in the am and I'm ready to tear shit up in the gym. I'm usually in there from 9:30-11:00am and then look forward to that first meal at 1pm. My initial meal after I fast leaves me a bit groggy.
Training with multiple "digesting" meals in your gut might not be in your best interrest. Give your planned schedule a try. Maybe it will work perfectly for you. If not you can always modify your feeding or training time frame.

Blue Agave in coffee wont break you fast and taste great.
Prep your meals before hand. Big Pyrex containers of cut fresh fruit, cooked hamburger patties or cooked sirloin/chicken. Rice cooker with warmer function. I recently discovered mashed sweet potatoes (purple ones), soooo good.
Bisque soups like chicken or beef pureed in a blender are so easy to prepare. Someone mentioned chicken shakes in another thread...well just heat it up, throw it in a bowl with a little cilantro, salt and garlic powder, throw in some white rice and that "chicken shake" aint such a bad idea:lightbulb:

Shepards pie, steamed broccoli/spinach made in bulk last a good 3-4 days in the fridge. Green tea all day long in/out of your fast. Illiminate the temptations now and give away/get rid of crap calories in your kitchen. Buy yourself that one treat of ice cream bars or whatever you crave and thats your guilty pleasure. Just limit yourself to one/night.

IF is so easy once you get used to it. It's almost intuitive and your going to feel great. Don't take it so seriously at first. Ease into the routine and don't feel guilty having a social meal when you should be fasting.

Oh crap I didn't see the post date difference. First of all congrats on the weight loss, that's awesome. As to why your suddenly feeling run down? Could your immune system have taken a hit (cold, infection etc)?
How's your blood sugar? Add anything new recently, new supplement or "compound"? Did your TRT change? Start using a new sponsor?

just the facts. diet plans are all just ways to force yrself to create a deficit, if, paleo, primal....dont matter how u do it. cals in cals out. people still refuse to believe its just that simple, they wanna complicate it with all the bullshit that states somehow food energy breaks the laws of physics depending on what/when u consume it.

Quoted for truth! I always diet on high carbs, works just as well and I feel much better on it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131