over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Basic Insulin/GH Protocol for Bulk Cycle

GDADDYG8

Registered
I have been training for 8 years and started gear about 3 years ago (I’m 28). About to do a bodybuilding show in 2 weeks and would like to try using GH and insulin to put on some serious size after the contest. Looking at a long offseason 12 months or so.

I have just used moderate doses of gear and 6 months of 4 ius per day of GH, nothing crazy. Just want a minimal approach to get started. Probably going to run 4-6 ius of GH and not sure how to use insulin, what type, dose, and when. Don’t want to sacrifice my small waist for size of course. Appreciate any help.

Attached are some pictures about 4 weeks out so you can get an idea of my body size. 5’6” about 177 lbs right now.

IMG_8366.jpg IMG_8368.jpg IMG_8367.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You would only need something very simple. Pre workout 3iu hgh and 5-10iu humalog would be great. Obviously with humalog start at 2iu and go up by 1iu daily and stay at aound 6iu for a bit. Ideally insulin is dosed by carb amount but when starting it's smart just to be safe and work up slowly as even low doses can hit you hard when you're new to it. Have an ingtra shake with plenty of aminos, carbs and performance boosters so you shuttle everything into the muscle cells and get the most out of the insulin.

Over time you could run something like 3iu hgh and 6-8iu slin twice daily. There is no wrong way just be careful and start low and go from there. Dosing slin around training would be ideal to minimize (prevent) any fat gain and optimize results.

You would only need something very simple. Pre workout 3iu hgh and 5-10iu humalog would be great. Obviously with humalog start at 2iu and go up by 1iu daily and stay at aound 6iu for a bit. Ideally insulin is dosed by carb amount but when starting it's smart just to be safe and work up slowly as even low doses can hit you hard when you're new to it. Have an ingtra shake with plenty of aminos, carbs and performance boosters so you shuttle everything into the muscle cells and get the most out of the insulin.

Over time you could run something like 3iu hgh and 6-8iu slin twice daily. There is no wrong way just be careful and start low and go from there. Dosing slin around training would be ideal to minimize (prevent) any fat gain and optimize results.

Elvia,

If you were to take insulin (let's say log) twice a day, would you take it pre and post-workout?

Elvia,

If you were to take insulin (let's say log) twice a day, would you take it pre and post-workout?

Definitely. I have briefly experimented with this as well. My original thought process was I would rather have the slin shots spaced out more but in the end I think pre and post is the best way. Basically anything Milos Sarcev states about slin follow it. You don't need the amounts he recommends though. I would also recommend longer training sessions if following such a protocol. Even with pre workout humalog and plenty of intra nutrition the post workout dose will still hit you hard.

Taking small amounts throughout the day (3iu 5 times for example) can be very effective as well. But if you are using 8iu+ I would personally dose it around training. I will be restarting slin 2moro at 10iu pre workout. I will probably just leave it in once daily but approx 5 day per week.

Definitely. I have briefly experimented with this as well. My original thought process was I would rather have the slin shots spaced out more but in the end I think pre and post is the best way. Basically anything Milos Sarcev states about slin follow it. You don't need the amounts he recommends though. I would also recommend longer training sessions if following such a protocol. Even with pre workout humalog and plenty of intra nutrition the post workout dose will still hit you hard.

Taking small amounts throughout the day (3iu 5 times for example) can be very effective as well. But if you are using 8iu+ I would personally dose it around training. I will be restarting slin 2moro at 10iu pre workout. I will probably just leave it in once daily but approx 5 day per week.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Elvia. I also think pre and post are the best times for slin. You made a great point when you said to make the training sessions longer. I think that would be important.

After your competition I would just stay on gear for the rebound. Take a few weeks off and then start gh and insulin. I'm still a novice with gh and insulin but I just use insulin Pre workout with intra workout carbs and eaa's and it's been a breeze. Only issue I had with going hypo was when I was cooking a post workout meal and had to take an important phone call and went a bit long without food.

This is based on training at 5pm with a 10pm bed time which is mostly why Novolin-R is used and it’s injected pre workout. If Humalog is available then that’s a great option as well

No carbs in any meals before 3:00pm

3:00: 8oz 90% lean beef , 10oz sweet potatoes

4:30: start sipping intra workout drink (50g HBCD , 20g EAA , 10g glutamine , 10g creatine ,5g L-Leucine, 5g Citriuline mallate , 1/2 teaspoon salt)

4:45: inject 4iu HGH , 10iu Novoliv-R IM , shooting IM causes it to kick in a bit faster and clear sooner , still sipping on intra shake.

5:00-6:00 : train moderate volume but extreme intensity , you should have your intra shake finished by about 5:45

6:10: 50g whey isolate shake , 50g HBCD

7:30: 10oz Baked Cod , 10oz sweet potatoes

9:30: 1 container 5oz Chobani simply 100 Greek yogurt

So in the 5hr window that the insulin is active you have easily cover the recommended 10g carbs per iu of insulin and did not consume to many calories at one time so as to contribute to fat gain. For 3 days use 10iu , then bump it to 12iu for three days , them bump it to 14iu for three days then to 16iu for 4-5 days , the whole time judging how you’re feeling in regards to low blood sugar. At this point you have been on for 2 weeks , so take a week off. If you had zero low blood sugar issues with 16iu dose then after your week off start at 14iu and after a couple days go back to 16iu for the remaining 12 days.

I personally don’t think that the average NPC level competitor needs more than 16-18 is insulin a day to make pretty significant gains , of course if you can afford more HGH that will certainly help.

Wow thanks for all the information. Excited to try it out!!

This is based on training at 5pm with a 10pm bed time which is mostly why Novolin-R is used and it’s injected pre workout. If Humalog is available then that’s a great option as well

No carbs in any meals before 3:00pm

3:00: 8oz 90% lean beef , 10oz sweet potatoes

4:30: start sipping intra workout drink (50g HBCD , 20g EAA , 10g glutamine , 10g creatine ,5g L-Leucine, 5g Citriuline mallate , 1/2 teaspoon salt)

4:45: inject 4iu HGH , 10iu Novoliv-R IM , shooting IM causes it to kick in a bit faster and clear sooner , still sipping on intra shake.

5:00-6:00 : train moderate volume but extreme intensity , you should have your intra shake finished by about 5:45

6:10: 50g whey isolate shake , 50g HBCD

7:30: 10oz Baked Cod , 10oz sweet potatoes

9:30: 1 container 5oz Chobani simply 100 Greek yogurt

So in the 5hr window that the insulin is active you have easily cover the recommended 10g carbs per iu of insulin and did not consume to many calories at one time so as to contribute to fat gain. For 3 days use 10iu , then bump it to 12iu for three days , them bump it to 14iu for three days then to 16iu for 4-5 days , the whole time judging how you’re feeling in regards to low blood sugar. At this point you have been on for 2 weeks , so take a week off. If you had zero low blood sugar issues with 16iu dose then after your week off start at 14iu and after a couple days go back to 16iu for the remaining 12 days.

I personally don’t think that the average NPC level competitor needs more than 16-18 is insulin a day to make pretty significant gains , of course if you can afford more HGH that will certainly help.

I will be upping my calories slowly and will eventually get to at least 4,500 a day. My last bulk ended at 5,000. I plan on slow bulking for 12 months with a few mini cuts as needed to readjust. Not having carbs before 3 PM with that amount of food seems somewhat unreasonable. Can you explain your reasoning?

I will be upping my calories slowly and will eventually get to at least 4,500 a day. My last bulk ended at 5,000. I plan on slow bulking for 12 months with a few mini cuts as needed to readjust. Not having carbs before 3 PM with that amount of food seems somewhat unreasonable. Can you explain your reasoning?

The meals before 3 are 70ish grams protein an 25g fat with at least a cup of fresh vegetables.(this depends a lot on the person size obviously different for a 180-280 guy)

I personally don’t worry about calories , a calories is simply a unit to measure energy , calories don’t build muscle , nutrients build muscle.
If a person starts off with 1.5g Protein and 1/2g fat per pound of body weight , then adds in 150-200g carbs and an additional 50g protein from a shake it’s easy to adjust from there , for a 180 pound guy that would put you around 2890 calories , that with 5-6 cups of vegetables per day is a very muscle building nutrient dense diet. After a week if you haven’t gain weight we’d add 10g protein and 5g fat to each meal , after a week if you still haven’t gained weight we’d add another 50g carbs to a meal pre workout.

I don’t know of many people under 230-240 pounds that need more that 3400-3600 calories of clean nutritious food to grow unless you have a seriously labor intensive job or and insane fast metabolism

The meals before 3 are 70ish grams protein an 25g fat with at least a cup of fresh vegetables.(this depends a lot on the person size obviously different for a 180-280 guy)

I personally don’t worry about calories , a calories is simply a unit to measure energy , calories don’t build muscle , nutrients build muscle.

If a person starts off with 1.5g Protein and 1/2g fat per pound of body weight , then adds in 150-200g carbs and an additional 50g protein from a shake it’s easy to adjust from there , for a 180 pound guy that would put you around 2890 calories , that with 5-6 cups of vegetables per day is a very muscle building nutrient dense diet. After a week if you haven’t gain weight we’d add 10g protein and 5g fat to each meal , after a week if you still haven’t gained weight we’d add another 50g carbs to a meal pre workout.

I don’t know of many people under 230-240 pounds that need more that 3400-3600 calories of clean nutritious food to grow unless you have a seriously labor intensive job or and insane fast metabolism

Cool, I’m excited to try this. I have always been a lean athletic kid growing up. My prep coach has told me i have a fast metabolism. 4500-5000 calories was overkill, I was fixated with moving the scale in a hurry. My body tends to love carbohydrates. I don’t like the idea of not having more carbs in the offseason but maybe it will be for the better. Heavy 6-12 rep range low volume high frequency training is how I built most of my muscle and how i love to train. Body parts hit twice a week, three if possible depending on how much time I can workout.

exactly. i think if using insulin in this manner, volume training is paramount. i love DC training and other "high intensity" type programs, but with using pre-workout humalog, i think to absolutely maximize it, a higher amount of volume should be done...

doing that will help to maximize your lean tissue gains as a result of what Milos likes to call "the hyperemia advantage"

exactly. i think if using insulin in this manner, volume training is paramount. i love DC training and other "high intensity" type programs, but with using pre-workout humalog, i think to absolutely maximize it, a higher amount of volume should be done...

doing that will help to maximize your lean tissue gains as a result of what Milos likes to call "the hyperemia advantage"

I get pumps when training heavy. Especially doing some isolation work after a heavy compound exercise. Damage the muscle mechanically then flood it with blood through high volume isometric contractions.

OP, keep Gatorade ,gummybears ,maybe glucose
tabs with you at all times when using slin.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws