over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RLTW<3>/THEROWDYRANGER PEPTIDE LOG WITH MAO LABS

RLTW<3>

Registered
Hey guys. So TheRowdyRanger and I will be starting a log dedicated solely on peptides from Mao Labs. We figure there’s lots of logs on gear and growth, but not so much on strictly peptides. TRR will be taking point on this log. I will be acting as secondary, more so to keep track of the postings and stay on his brain dead ass for posting. (I can say this since we both have tbi).

This is from RowdyRanger. “A Plan of Action”
Due to our injuries and frankly the amount of injuries others on the board deal with, I'm just as interested in the improvements of functionality as I am strength, size, and aesthetics. As such, I will be doing weekly controlled measurements of our range of motion, along with both our subjective experiences in pain levels and in functionality real world. My sister is working on her Doctorate of Physical Therapy as we speak and is in the top of her class. I will be speaking with her tomorrow (Sunday) as to how to appropriately devise a testing protocol for mine and Jay's injuries and how to repeat them weekly in a controlled manner to give us the most meaningful results possible. We will conduct several of these tests to get an accurate baseline over a few weeks before we start, and then track them religiously, together in the same room when we are together to ensure our technique and measurements are precise. Along with this, which I feel is the most ingenious and intuitive and overlooked portion of this testing which will set our logs apart, we will also conduct weekly max strength testing. One set to warm up and gauge strength, and one set of one to two rep max weekly or biweekly depending on our progress. Once set we will stick to that schedule, as I said this is the rough plan after initial testing we will set in stone the testing interval for each category. Also we will be measuring the typical body weight and tape measurements of vital areas of the body. Upper arm, chest and back, waist, upper legs, calves, and any other area you are interested in knowing. This is my rough plan of action.
Our goal is manyfold. To increase knowledge and understanding of these underrated compounds, to give hope and a clearer path to others with similar struggles, and to help as many people who could benefit as possible while giving them realistic and concise guidelines to take the guesswork out of dosages and expectations and set us up as subject matter experts to answer the questions and point potential clients in the right direction to benefit themselves to the greatest degree.

Sounds good brother I will be following along.

Sent from my S2_PRO using Tapatalk

Thanks for the support bro. Check out our individual logs as well. Rowdyranger’s is deff a good read about someone with total body and CNS damage taking gear to re gain what they once had. (Not so much at all for aesthetics)

Hey guys. Just a quick update for y’all. We had some unexpected medical issues pop up so that is why this is delayed. Here shortly, I will be adding MGF and CJC to my regiment. Along with those two, I have started my BPC157 and will start my TB500 within the week.

Rowdy ranger will be documenting his experience with the following: GHRP2, MGF, and CJC. He also has started tb500 and bpc157. The loading phase for the tb500 is pretty hefty, but totally worth it. He should be posting either tonight or tomorrow.

Hope y’all have a good one,
Stay tuned,
RLTW and RowdyRanger

So, I've been on the TB500 for a week now, and the BPC-157 for a week as well, started on the same day. Haven't noticed much of a difference as of yet, I'm going to take it to 2 weeks before making my initial observations.
TB500: 5mg Thursday and Monday, reducing to 2.5mg tomorrow for the next 4 weeks to complete loading phase.

BPC-157: 100mcg per site 2x/day. Injecting into skin over both shoulders, and both knees. After week 2 I will begin using on my left hip and left elbow and right wrist. I wanted to ensure I wouldn't have any kind of a reaction before increasing dosage by such a large amount daily. Every resource I have found just gives ideal dosages per site, but I haven't come across a total limit overall. I'm not sure if one exists, so I'm slowly adding sites, prioritizing the most debilitating to my workouts first, and dealing with the sites that cause me grief on a daily basis but dont impede my ability to lift as a secondary priority.

Hey guys, just wanted to throw a little something up before I make my normal post tomorrow. Today was a great damn day. Today I got to reap the benefits of the hard work in rehabbing my body and of the help from the compounds from Mao Labs to be a part of something beautiful.

My Ranger brother and I woke up early this morning, and set out on a loooooong drive. I was worried that the old beaten up hoopty wouldn't make it, I was worried that my injuries would interfere and try to stop ME from making it. This has happened before, and I would be lying if I said there wasnt a part of me that was sure it would happen again. But fuck it, right? What's the point of living in fear and not pushing your boundaries? What's the point of working on yourself if you dont put yourself in positions to go further than was possible before?

So we are jamming down the road, the car is miraculously purring like a kitten, and to my surprise, I could FEEL just how far I have been able to come in this few weeks. The growth of my glutes is cushioning the hotspots of bone jutting out in the wrong places and dampening the familiar burn of tissue crushing in ways it was never meant to. The inductor and abductor muscles are holding my hips in place instead of popping out the wrong way as they often do when sitting for too long. The muscles of my back are holding my spine firmly where it belongs. An hour passed, then two, then more, and I never had to get out and nurse my screaming bones as I had gotten so accustomed to over the past few years.

Without incident, we got to our destination, a kennel out in the country where my Ranger brother picked up his new service dog. Instead of limping and being in a shit mood and desperately needing a pill or anything to get through the next hour, I walked all over the ranch with him, played with dogs and pups, and got to watch a good man bond with a good dog and establish a relationship that will grow and last for years and provide him with companionship, connection, stability and more very needed services. The love was instant and obvious. Gotta love the dog and human bond when it brings you back and lets you bond with your fellow man again.

Shit. We have to drive home.

The drive home was as uneventful as the drive out. The car, by the grace of god, held together and did its job. Less surprisingly, my body's improved stability and mechanics did its job too. Yeah, by the halfway point I was hunched over the steering wheel, and clicking and popping joints in my leg, but holy shit, 2 months ago that was how I STARTED a ride, not ending it. I'm proud of the work I've done, and I'm blown away by the effectiveness of the GHRP-2, TB500, and BPC157. My connective tissues have healed and tightened up immensely, the slop in my joints is minimal, the cushion and lubrication in the cartilage between my bones and my disks is VERY noticeably improved, I even feel some very slight improvement in some of the major nerve damage that can cause problems in these situations. They are powerful, and effective. These peptides are exceeding my expectations in every way.

Today was a gift, and I'm grateful to have been given and worked for the chance to receive it.

Hey guys, just wanted to throw a little something up before I make my normal post tomorrow. Today was a great damn day. Today I got to reap the benefits of the hard work in rehabbing my body and of the help from the compounds from Mao Labs to be a part of something beautiful.

My Ranger brother and I woke up early this morning, and set out on a loooooong drive. I was worried that the old beaten up hoopty wouldn't make it, I was worried that my injuries would interfere and try to stop ME from making it. This has happened before, and I would be lying if I said there wasnt a part of me that was sure it would happen again. But fuck it, right? What's the point of living in fear and not pushing your boundaries? What's the point of working on yourself if you dont put yourself in positions to go further than was possible before?

So we are jamming down the road, the car is miraculously purring like a kitten, and to my surprise, I could FEEL just how far I have been able to come in this few weeks. The growth of my glutes is cushioning the hotspots of bone jutting out in the wrong places and dampening the familiar burn of tissue crushing in ways it was never meant to. The inductor and abductor muscles are holding my hips in place instead of popping out the wrong way as they often do when sitting for too long. The muscles of my back are holding my spine firmly where it belongs. An hour passed, then two, then more, and I never had to get out and nurse my screaming bones as I had gotten so accustomed to over the past few years.

Without incident, we got to our destination, a kennel out in the country where my Ranger brother picked up his new service dog. Instead of limping and being in a shit mood and desperately needing a pill or anything to get through the next hour, I walked all over the ranch with him, played with dogs and pups, and got to watch a good man bond with a good dog and establish a relationship that will grow and last for years and provide him with companionship, connection, stability and more very needed services. The love was instant and obvious. Gotta love the dog and human bond when it brings you back and lets you bond with your fellow man again.

Shit. We have to drive home.

The drive home was as uneventful as the drive out. The car, by the grace of god, held together and did its job. Less surprisingly, my body's improved stability and mechanics did its job too. Yeah, by the halfway point I was hunched over the steering wheel, and clicking and popping joints in my leg, but holy shit, 2 months ago that was how I STARTED a ride, not ending it. I'm proud of the work I've done, and I'm blown away by the effectiveness of the GHRP-2, TB500, and BPC157. My connective tissues have healed and tightened up immensely, the slop in my joints is minimal, the cushion and lubrication in the cartilage between my bones and my disks is VERY noticeably improved, I even feel some very slight improvement in some of the major nerve damage that can cause problems in these situations. They are powerful, and effective. These peptides are exceeding my expectations in every way.

Today was a gift, and I'm grateful to have been given and worked for the chance to receive it.

Keep at it bro, Im glad things are going well.

Stay optimistic! I've had two herniated disks, three torn rotators, a broken hand, broken wrist, a torn bicep, broken hand, and two broken ankles....I'm also a vet. Point being I've improved my quality of life through science. At least that's what a good friend once said to me. It is possible to get back to near pain free. I still have a lot of injuries both physical and mental but with the right approach you can improve tenfold.

Keep at it bro, Im glad things are going well.

Stay optimistic! I've had two herniated disks, three torn rotators, a broken hand, broken wrist, a torn bicep, broken hand, and two broken ankles....I'm also a vet. Point being I've improved my quality of life through science. At least that's what a good friend once said to me. It is possible to get back to near pain free. I still have a lot of injuries both physical and mental but with the right approach you can improve tenfold.

Hey brotha. Have you ever tried running growth to “fix” your herniated discs? I ran gh back in 2011(I think?) for a compression fx to my T spine. Surprisingly, the fx improved by about 75-80% from the low dosed gh. I re injured it in 2017 and am now doing the same protocol with the Gh. Fingers crossed. Figure with the tb500 and bpc157 on top of the gh, I have the best chance.

Bpc157 and my shoulder

Hey guys. Since my shoulder surgery, I’ve had some pretty heavy setbacks. However, even with the setbacks, I’ve been on a pretty swift recovery trac. I’ve gained back almost full mobility and function of the shoulder. One thing I keep getting though is bursitis and a lil flare up in the bicep tendon. With the bpc157, I’ve noticed significant relief. Better than any pain pill I can take. I never truly recognized the full benefits of this peptide. I’m very happy I decided to give this peptide a try. I couldn’t be more happier with it. I’m going to start applying it to my knees here shortly. Can’t wait to feel its effects!

So, its moment of truth time for the BPC-157 and the TB500. My leg strength outstripped the strength of the stabilizer muscles and hard tissues in my left hip, a notorious weak point for me due to the pelvis injuries misaligning things, and had my hip pop out on a 350 lb press 5 days ago. I gave it2 days of rest and went in Monday to do my back and after feeling it out decided to do some lightweight deadlifts for reps. So I loaded up a total of 225 to rep out and did my first set of 14 reps, no problems. Started my second set and got to 7 and halfway up, awwwww shit. The back did NOT like it. Still not sure what I did, I'm capable of doing much higher weights than that, and I'm very anal about my body positioning and form due to the injuries in the area and the potential for further injuries that come with that lift if not done properly.

I'm blessed an old combat buddy of mine is now a chiropractor in my local area, and he checked me out, my discs are fine, I just managed one hell of a strain in my erector muscles. Healing is notoriously slow for anemics, repeated injuries to the area, and other factors should make my recovery longer. Obviously deadlifts are out of the picture for weeks, but functionality as far as walking around, standing up normally and normal posture should return to a healthy male my age in 4 to 6 days, longer for my personal situation.
Ive been injecting 100mcg of BPC-157 subcutaneously into each side of my erector muscles morning and night thanks to my wife, icing for 20 minutes every 2 hours, and regrettably forcibly "taking it easy." I'm going crazy not hitting the gym ALREADY, but I'm hoping to be able to do other things besides my back by the weekend if my friend will clear me. Better to take a few days off than to fuck myself up and derail my progress. A hard lesson I have learned the hard way multiple times.
So this is an EXCELLENT test for the peptides, can they take an individual with my issues and move my timeline into a normal range? If they can, I cant think of a better example of their effectiveness, personally. I will keep you guys updated here with a daily update on what I'm noticing. For now, I can say, I feel some minor relief about an hour after the injections that lasts for about half an hour to an hour and a half depending on how much I aggravate the muscles. I am noticing the immediate antiinflammatory effects, lets see about the healing effects!

So it took a couple days to notice the effects, but I can definitely say it's working! It's the beginning of day 5, and I can finally stand with proper spinal alignment. I cant stand with proper posture just yet, but the spasms have stopped for the most part. My healing is definitely slow due to preexisting injuries and other issues, and I'm on track with normal healing. I'm definitely a believer in the effectiveness of BPC-157, if anyone has an injury I would definitely give it a try.

I'm going in to see a doc tomorrow and get some exercises to rehab my back further and have my healing checked with range of motion. Hopefully I can get some limitations spelled out so I can get back into the gym tomorrow, this week has been boring as hell without it. I'll update further when I get back!

Thought I’d give you guys a quick update on the bpc157 and my left shoulder and left side lower back. My tendinitis in the shoulder has all but disappeared. I get tiny spasms about twice a week in the rear area of the shoulder. Soon after injecting the bpc157 into the area, the discomfort is gone. I just wish I’d have known about this product several years ago!!! My god I absolutely love it. For my lower back, I’ll have my gf inject it on the sight of the pain, and same thing as the shoulder, it’s gone. I have noticed that it takes a bit longer to work in my back then in my shoulder. Not sure as to why? I’d be curious to find an answer to that. Overall though, this product has changed my life. Granted it’s not solely due to this compound, but the combo of what all im taking truly has. Not only have I witnessed it first hand, but I have also witnessed rowdyranger gain much head way in terms of healing his body. It’s absolutely amazing being able to watch the progress being made.

Checking in on the Rowdy Ranger - hope all is well bro.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131