over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK2866 for Tendinitis ?

Andro308

Registered
Any use mk2866 to heal tendinitis?
What about GW 501516?

Thanks

Rest (avoid stuff that hurts, no compound will fix it if you keep inflaming the area), blood flow, mobility, and bpc, tb and some GH or secretagogue.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Rest (avoid stuff that hurts, no compound will fix it if you keep inflaming the area), blood flow, mobility, and bpc, tb and some GH or secretagogue.

Very true but it's almost freaky how good they can be for inflammation and minor injuries. The problem is guys feel better and start pounding weights the same week and wonder why the injury come back :D I have had a bi-cep tendon issue myself for awhile and it's not going away so will be starting 1 or both of them. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes away after 5 days after months of having it but I will try to be sensible once it does :eek:

I remember reading that MK will heal tendon injuries and make tendons stronger

Very true but it's almost freaky how good they can be for inflammation and minor injuries. The problem is guys feel better and start pounding weights the same week and wonder why the injury come back :D I have had a bi-cep tendon issue myself for awhile and it's not going away so will be starting 1 or both of them. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes away after 5 days after months of having it but I will try to be sensible once it does :eek:
I've gone through a lot of BPC; was trying to continue to press heavy with rotator cuff tendonitis thinking the bpc will magically heal it with the strain from training.

Each time it made it feel better, I destroyed it in the gym again [emoji6]...had to learn to back off to let it heal properly

I remember reading that MK will heal tendon injuries and make tendons stronger
Did you hear that from Dylan Gemelli and the retards over at isarms? :rolleyes: That claim is a completely unfounded myth that gets repeated over and over again. MK2866 has no positive effect on tendons whatsoever. In fact, it has the same negative effect on tendons as any other androgen receptor ligand.

Did you hear that from Dylan Gemelli and the retards over at isarms? :rolleyes: That claim is a completely unfounded myth that gets repeated over and over again. MK2866 has no positive effect on tendons whatsoever. In fact, it has the same negative effect on tendons as any other androgen receptor ligand.

Those isarms idiots are the ones here who keep making cut and paste threads on SARMs. They imbed links and mention their products. Too cheap to pay sponsor fees.

BPC-157 is your best bet for healing of tendons, ligaments, and muscle injuries .

Those isarms idiots are the ones here who keep making cut and paste threads on SARMs. They imbed links and mention their products. Too cheap to pay sponsor fees.

BPC-157 is your best bet for healing of tendons, ligaments, and muscle injuries .

They are also responsible for the newbies on triple sarm cycles and guys thinking sarms won't shut you down and are the holy grain :eek:

I would never bullshit people but those 2 healing peps I mentioned above can be crazy effective. I know there was a debate on here recently (between the two posters above) about tb-500 being (in)effective but I felt my overall recovery was incredible on that. I want to start using it just for general recovery when training hard.

BPC will do your tendon great though. If you get real stuff I can see it making a big difference and fast as well. I know too many people who have said it works and it did for me as well. I need it for my bi-cep tendon now. I will try it out soon and let people know if it does any good. My tendon is not getting better so I have just been doing pump bi-cep workouts so it doesn't snap :eek:

I've tried BPC-157 and TB-500, while they helped, they didn't Heal my Elbow Tendonitis.
It finally got so bad, I was having trouble turning Door Handles.

What did Heal it, was the Graston Technique, I went to a Physical Therapist to have it done.

This was about 4 years ago, and my Elbow has been 100% since.................. JP

They are also responsible for the newbies on triple sarm cycles and guys thinking sarms won't shut you down and are the holy grain :eek:

I would never bullshit people but those 2 healing peps I mentioned above can be crazy effective. I know there was a debate on here recently (between the two posters above) about tb-500 being (in)effective but I felt my overall recovery was incredible on that. I want to start using it just for general recovery when training hard.

BPC will do your tendon great though. If you get real stuff I can see it making a big difference and fast as well. I know too many people who have said it works and it did for me as well. I need it for my bi-cep tendon now. I will try it out soon and let people know if it does any good. My tendon is not getting better so I have just been doing pump bi-cep workouts so it doesn't snap :eek:
BPC157 is indeed amazing. TB500 may help as well to heal injuries, and there's lots of people reporting that they felt it having an effect on recovery, inflammation, pain. The point I was trying to make was more general about TB500 and TB4 not being the same thing. So that you cannot take any study about TB4 and conclude that TB500 will also have that effect.

My ranking of peptides for healing would be this: 1) HGH (pretty high dose ~ 10IU), 2) BPC157 3) TB500

I ordered 2 vials of BPC157 and started mk2866.
So far the MK is definitely helping.

I think this topic may not be as clear as some people want to believe.

First of all... not much is currently known about these peptides, especially in humans.

Secondly... we get mixed reviews. Some people say that BPC-157 and TB-500 work miracles. Others say that they temporarily relieve some pain, and do not actually fix injuries.

It is possible that both camps are correct, depending on other possible confounding variables that we are not controlling for!

Let me hypothesize a minute.

If these healing peptides work something like "Steroids for tendons", whereby, they rapidly start increasing tendon repair and collagen synthesis in a positive way.... there may be a few things that are also true.

A) You need to supply the drugs the raw building blocks for tendon repair. (Glucosamine, chondroiten, collagen, sulfur, MSM, healthy fats, cartilage, etc)

--- We do not know the diets of people taking these peptides. However, if they work by building up tendons, it would make sense that they require the raw materials to work. Similarly, anabolic steroids really don't do much for muscle if a person is not eating adequate protein intake.

B) You cannot simultaneously take a bunch of drugs that work against collagen-synthesis: i.e. anabolic steroids, high doses of testosterone, other inflammatory compounds

--- If BPC works as an anti-inflammatory, you should not counteract its effects by taking drugs that work against it. I suspect that many users of BPC-157 are bodybuilders who may also be simultaneously using steroids. They are using the BPC to heal themselves in the midst of a cycle, instead of coming off the cycle to let themselves heal. This is just a theory.

C) You cannot simultaneously keep stressing and inflaming your injured areas, and expect it to heal.

-- It is possible that users expect miracles from these drugs, and do not allow themselves time to heal properly. In the same way that steroids help you recover... they are not miracles. You cannot say, for example, that since you are on steroids, that you now have the recovery capacity to squat 500lbs
every day and recover from it.

In any case, I'm going to give BPC-157 another try, under the following conditions:

1) I will do my best to supply myself with all the known tendon-building supplements, and a healthy anti-inflammatory diet.
2) I will not take any steroids alongside it.
3) I will not perform any exercises which cause pain, or increase weights too quickly.
4) I will stay on them long enough to have a chance to heal.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws