over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arimidex(Astrazeneca) strong enough?

Anonymous91

Newbies
Is Arimidex(pharma) at 1mg every day even strong enough for say over 500mg+ test per week?? Any personal experiences?

Why do you want to use Ari?

In general, if it is legit you will be good even just with half of the dose for 500-750mg of test.
0,5mg of legit anstrozol is very powerful so you should be good.

Is Arimidex(pharma) at 1mg every day even strong enough for say over 500mg+ test per week?? Any personal experiences?

bro that in all likely hood will totally crush your estro, i am older and convert at a higher rate than years ago but that dose would crush my e and cripple me.

bro that in all likely hood will totally crush your estro, i am older and convert at a higher rate than years ago but that dose would crush my e and cripple me.

Have you tried it? I would like to see actual evidence of crushed e2 while taking arimidex with 500+ test, not bros mistaking crushed e2 for high e2 or opinions based off what they have read on forums.

Have you tried it? I would like to see actual evidence of crushed e2 while taking arimidex with 500+ test, not bros mistaking crushed e2 for high e2 or opinions based off what they have read on forums.

nope i have not tried it, and i would not try it, i already know what the result would be for me, 1mg ed no way my friend, 500mg a test i would be at 2mg for the WEEK max, some people would not need anything.

nope i have not tried it, and i would not try it, i already know what the result would be for me, 1mg ed no way my friend, 500mg a test i would be at 2mg for the WEEK max, some people would not need anything.

I think the people who THINK they dont need anything just aren't in tune with their body and can't tell the effects of high e2, OR are taking a ton of DHT compounds. IMO i don't think its possible to take test alone with no ai and not have high e2 symptons.

500-700 mg and in fine with 1mg arimidex every day. One I get to 750+ (with something like eq/tren/deca ect) then I'll need to use letro or else I get gyno.

That's waaaay too much for me. On 500-600 a week 1 mg eod is plenty. Keeps me at around 40 which is where I like to be

lmao, unless your 20% bf thats a stupid dose of AI. Do you understand the implications of crushed e2 and high doses of AI's? RIP lipids

When I was doing 300mg test per week, I used dex 1mg per week (0.5mg twice a week) and that put my E2 at 90. I used a little stane to knock it down further

If your not going to do blood work then take a lower dose until you get gyno then up it. Gyno=need more ai lol
Over time you will figure out exactly what you need. A buddy of mine can be on 1 gram of test/various other compounds and use zero ai (estro is most likely through the roof but no gyno). Bottom line is, everyone will aromatise at a different rate and pretty much every recommendation you get will most likely not apply to you. If your gyno prone, then dialing in an AI is pretty easy.

Last edited:

I agree. That’s way too much Adex. I don’t even bother using an AI on 500mg testosterone.

lmao, unless your 20% bf thats a stupid dose of AI. Do you understand the implications of crushed e2 and high doses of AI's? RIP lipids

I now totally agree, its definately potent stuff once it builds up in the blood.

Yep definately do not try it.

i used 1mg a day when my e2 number came back 4 times what it shoulda been. i have the test but i aint gonna look it up.
anyway, that dose dropped it down to 8.
way too low.
but i knew it was legit.
all depends what yr total and free test are. more free test = more estrogen conversion.
its why some guys need more than others. they're free test is higher.
do bloods. do. bloods.
couple tests at different doses and u can dial it in.

i used 1mg a day when my e2 number came back 4 times what it shoulda been. i have the test but i aint gonna look it up.
way too low.
but i knew it was legit.
all depends what yr total and free test are. more free test = more estrogen conversion.
do bloods. do. bloods.
couple tests at different doses and u can

What about not using an ai until test has reached peak levels 5-6weeks then after that if high e2 symptons are present add in an ai at a minuscle dose and titrate up very cautiously until you feel right i.e solid pumps, mood, libido> THEN get bloods to find your e2 sweet spot. That way you cant really over shoot your ai dose and less bloods shooting for numbers that mean nothing on supraphysiological doses. What ya think guys?

It depends on the person. I had high estrogen when I started getting TRT at 200 mg per week! It wasn’t crazy high but the doctor gave me arimidex. When I run 500 mg of Test E per week I need 1 mg of arimidex EOD to stay in the normal range. I’ve got the blood work to prove it and the gyno surgery. I am very sensitive to aromatizing but I don’t have to worry about losing my hair no matter how much DHT I run. It’s a genetic thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

way too low.

but i knew it was legit.

do bloods. do. bloods.

couple tests at different doses and u can

What about not using an ai until test has reached peak levels 5-6weeks then after that if high e2 symptons are present add in an ai at a minuscle dose and titrate up very cautiously until you feel right i.e solid pumps, mood, libido> THEN get bloods to find your e2 sweet spot. That way you cant really over shoot your ai dose and less bloods shooting for numbers that mean nothing on supraphysiological doses. What ya think guys?

I would get your estrogen checked 2-3 weeks after your first shot to see if it’s raised. If it is I would take 1 mg of arimidex the night before your shot. Do that for 2 weeks and get estrogen checked again. It’s kind of a pain to find your sweet spot. I need 1 mg of arimidex EOD when on cycle to stay in range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner