over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guy eats 30,000 Big Macs and says BP and Cholesterol are normal lol

More than just the burger is the fact it's McDonalds and their food is not real food. It's toxic poison. I asked a doctor one time if someone ate a meal per day, every day from McDonalds starting in their youth, how long could they expect to live. He stated you'd begin having health issues in your twenties and serious health issues by mid 40's likely dead shortly after. Fast food is evil.

I enjoy a good burger every now and then, but I eat real burgers, cooked by real people. Not the artificially flavored meat substitute crap they just slide by legally calling meat on the worst buns ever made too.

The fact that this is disgusting aside, we don't know what the rest of his diet is like, what he does for exercise, if he is on any medications or uses any supplements, or what his genetics are like. It could very well be true. Not sure why this was news-worthy though...

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. What this guy is doing is no different than majority of working America, only difference is he's stayed loyal to one menu item off of one restaurant.

Please lets not get into how eating a burger for lunch everyday is "disgusting" when there's people smoking 2 packs daily and are legally drunk before 11am.

More than just the burger is the fact it's McDonalds and their food is not real food. It's toxic poison. I asked a doctor one time if someone ate a meal per day, every day from McDonalds starting in their youth, how long could they expect to live. He stated you'd begin having health issues in your twenties and serious health issues by mid 40's likely dead shortly after. Fast food is evil.

I enjoy a good burger every now and then, but I eat real burgers, cooked by real people. Not the artificially flavored meat substitute crap they just slide by legally calling meat on the worst buns ever made too.

i agree. I knew a guy who was a deputy sheriff and he told me he ate at Mcdonald's 5 times a day while he was on shift driving around. He then had a massive heart attack and couldn't work any more.

there's people smoking 2 packs daily and are legally drunk before 11am.

Actually it’s 10:45am but way I see it it’s 5 o’clock somewhere

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. What this guy is doing is no different than majority of working America, only difference is he's stayed loyal to one menu item off of one restaurant.

Please lets not get into how eating a burger for lunch everyday is "disgusting" when there's people smoking 2 packs daily and are legally drunk before 11am.

That's a good point. A lot of people eat fast "food" daily, just not the same thing over and over.

Keith Richards is still kicking after copious amount of drugs/alcohol and whatever else he has ingested in his lifetime

Certainly doesnt mean I could do the same and still be living at his age

Big Macs are disgusting. But not gonna lie if I had one in front of me now it would go in my belly :eek::D

I asked a doctor one time if someone ate a meal per day, every day from McDonalds starting in their youth, how long could they expect to live. He stated you'd begin having health issues in your twenties and serious health issues by mid 40's likely dead shortly after. Fast food is evil.

well case closed i guess

There is nothing wrong with a burger for lunch every day. Its mcdonalds. If I had to eat a big mac for lunch two days in a row, Id probably throw up the second day. I think mcdonalds food is heinous

One of the dumber things I've read today. We all agree that Mcdonalds doesn't have quality food but to give blanket statements about about health consequences and even a death timeline is just ridiculous. The fact of the matter is some people can eat like shit for a very long time and have very little negative
impact on health. Same reason some guys eat cup cakes and are leaner that you could be on a strict diet. What ever makes dieting easy for you though..

One of the dumber things I've read today. We all agree that Mcdonalds doesn't have quality food but to give blanket statements about about health consequences and even a death timeline is just ridiculous. The fact of the matter is some people can eat like shit for a very long time and have very little negative
impact on health. Same reason some guys eat cup cakes and are leaner that you could be on a strict diet. What ever makes dieting easy for you though..

I didn't take it as exact science, it was just a speculative question. Ever done that? Of course, just like smokers, a few get away with with smoking from their teens to 90, but the vast majority develop health problems starting very early in life. Same thing with daily consumption of fast food, that is not really, real food.

The opinion of the doctor, was just that in a general conversation. It was not based on scientific study. But how much study do you need when you see all the fat teenagers with diabetes these days and the biggest common denominator is? They eat cheap fast food all day.

Are you calling McDonalds workers fake people? :(

There is nothing wrong with a burger for lunch every day. Its mcdonalds. If I had to eat a big mac for lunch two days in a row, Id probably throw up the second day. I think mcdonalds food is heinous

Throw up? Now lets be serious.. I know it's cool to hate on it because this is a bodybuilding board, but McDonalds doesn't taste that bad you diva. Especially if you compare it to a piece of chicken and some brown rice in terms of ease of eating.

Throw up? Now lets be serious.. I know it's cool to hate on it because this is a bodybuilding board, but McDonalds doesn't taste that bad you diva. Especially if you compare it to a piece of chicken and some brown rice in terms of ease of eating.

I disagree but it's personal preference. You do you :rolleyes:

Seriously, McDonald's tastes amazing. It wouldn't have been so popular for so many decades if most people thought it tasted bad.

Seriously, McDonald's tastes amazing. It wouldn't have been so popular for so many decades if most people thought it tasted bad.

Right. I know I'm not the only one who could easily put down 5-6 quarter pounders and not think twice. Would I? No, but easily could and it crosses my mind from time to time.

I don't know I would say it tastes amazing, it's personal preference, but Big Macs and chicken McNuggets are great, and they probably have the best fries out there, too. I think the Big Mac was the iconic burger that really put fast food on the map.

I think you can probably eat X number of calories of any shitty food/day, as long as those calories get burned up, and the rest of the diet is reasonable.

Hmmm, sounds familiar:rolleyes:

Attachments

• ml2sfqpa1f8ypwpqzorv.jpg
    ml2sfqpa1f8ypwpqzorv.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 203

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views