over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test only and mood

Anonymous91

Newbies
Does anyone running test only at more than say 500mg pw actually feel good? Emotionally and physically and not a bloated emotional zombie due to unbalanced e2? I'm starting to think arimidex is only good for low dose test under 400mg??
Does mood/e2/bloat balance out/ improve once steady state test levels are reached?
Please share thoughts/protocols.

Does anyone running test only at more than say 500mg pw actually feel good? Emotionally and physically and not a bloated emotional zombie due to unbalanced e2? I'm starting to think arimidex is only good for low dose test under 400mg??
Does mood/e2/bloat balance out/ improve once steady state test levels are reached?
Please share thoughts/protocols.

you need to share your protocol! and what about blood work, got any?

I feel good on 500mg, really not a whole lot different than 200-300 just fuller and stronger. Appetite also goes up some.

I don't need an AI on 500 either, or haven't lately. I think it's because I cut out all alcohol though a few months ago.

Edit: Forgot I run 200mg of masteron a week as well.. That's probably why I don't need an AI.

I feel much better with test in my system than not (I scored sub 120 ng/dl before TRT). I will tell you once my test gets HIGH I start to feel lethargic at times.

Get some blood work so you have a clearer picture of what's going on.

I am very in tune with my body so i know when i'm too high or low on e2. Right now i'm 2 weeks in to my 400mg pw test cycle right now and have been taking 1mg adex every day since the start and im still high on e2lethargic-emotional-brain fog -bloated face- full but soft looking-low sex drive-weak erections- no appetite. I know I've still got 3 weeks to go untill i've reached steady state levels, maybe things will balance out then or what? Id expect to feel like quite good by now since my test would be sky high although only 2 weeks in. I'm not doing blood work, i think guaging by feel is your best bet if you are in tune with your body.

500mg is my limit on feeling good with testosterone.
Higher doses give me gyno, acne, extreme fatigue and a general crappy feeling, extreme testicular shrinkage, nausea/feeling poisoned and blah all the time.
I feel good now on
500mg testosterone (sustanon)
400mg deca
50mg anadrol

I've seen guys on 1500 sustanon and 1800 EQ and look dry as a bone. I've seen other guys on 400 with AI and look bloated and soft.People are very different onhow they react to Test. The best thing you can do is dial it in for you. It may be that you're better off on low end test and add in an anabolic that doesn't aromatize. It may be that you respond differntly to specific AIs. Best thing is to get simple and eliminate variables. Start out with low test and see where you spill.

That foggy feeling (for me) comes from Arimidex. Also, depending on your goals, you just might not need 500 mg of test a week. Just curious but if you've previously done a test cycle, how much were you running? How did you feel while on it?

AI's are what make me feel like shit. All the side effects you mentioned i would get if i took 1mg of Adex a day. To be honest i couldn't even imagine taking that much. I would probably be an absolute mess.

To some degree it really doesn't even matter where the AI puts my E2. Even if it's in the perfect spot, just the fact that i'm taking an AI, just putting that shit in my body fucks me up.

I guess i dont need much though. I've been on 600mgs of Test and 400mgs of Deca for like 16 weeks along with 30-40mgs of dbol off and on. I've been taking maybe 25mg's of Aromasin once a week. A few weeks i skipped it all together. Just got bloodwork thinking my E2 was going to be super high. Total test came back around 2500, E2 sensitive test came back at 39. Don't even know how that's possible to be honest. lol.

I can run a pretty hefty amount of test and deca and not feel bad at all. It's the AI's that make me feel like a zombie. Orals and Tren and too much hgh seem to do this too.

That foggy feeling (for me) comes from Arimidex. Also, depending on your goals, you just might not need 500 mg of test a week. Just curious but if you've previously done a test cycle, how much were you running? How did you feel while on it?

When i was 21 i did a cycle of 250mg test e pw now thinking back i felt like a beast in every way but i cant remember my ai protocol and never even thought of taking notes back then. I dont agree when guys say we all respond differently to test we all have the same basic make up, so if some can feel great on 500 test no reason why anyone else couldn't.

When i was 21 i did a cycle of 250mg test e pw now thinking back i felt like a beast in every way but i cant remember my ai protocol and never even thought of taking notes back then. I dont agree when guys say we all respond differently to test we all have the same basic make up, so if some can feel great on 500 test no reason why anyone else couldn't.

You can look it up in any medical dictionary:

Interindividual Biological Diversity—Differences between subjects due to differences in diet, genetics or immune status.

blood work.
u could have e2 high or low. your test levels could be way off from where they should be or you THINK they should be.
your free test may be really high and cause more e2, or too low and you're way overdoing the adex.
get the facts from bloods or else all yr gonna do is keep trying to "fix" something u dont know which way to fix.

The question shouldn't be whether you should or shouldn't feel good on 500mg of test, rather do you or don't you feel good? Just listen to your body. Eliminate one variable at a time until you've pinpointed the problem. Also, I'm not surprised you got good results with 250mg test e pw. I take much less than that and I make good gains with good strength and don't have the negative side effects I usually get with higher dosages.

Possible you have more than bloat or E2 contributing to your symptoms. A parasite/gut cleanse is very beneficial for relieving a host of health issues

Turns out i underestimated adex's potency its definately as strong as the bros say it is once built up in the blood. Signs>Flat as a pancake, weak achey muscles, zero sex drive, severe ed, empty zombie mood, extreme tiredness. Lesson learnt.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear