over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recommended Grocery Items and Food Tips

GDADDYG8

Registered
I thought it would be cool to share any condiments, particular food products or cooking tips you have found that make your meals better. Below are some of mine:

1. When making rice replace half the cooking water with chicken stock. Adds a nice flavor and has allowed me to reduce the amount of soy sauce I use with my meals.

2. Grate fresh ginger and turmeric and mix with dry rice before adding liquids. It makes a really nice bright orange color and taste amazing.

3. When cooking chicken breast in a hot pan after you sear on side and rotate place a lid on top and add a bit of water. This will keep the chicken much more moist and allow it to cook faster.

4. Highly recommended a vegetable steamer basket. I love peeling, cubing, and steaming sweet potatoes with this. It changes the way they are digested and the rate at which the sugars are released in your blood compared to baking.

5. Trader Joe’s has an amazing siracha alternative made with jalapeños. I highly recommend it on rice and egg meals.

6. While dieting sugar free jello can be pretty rewarding. The only calories it has comes from 1 G of protein. Just nice to fight off cravings between meals.

7. If you get stomach issues with store bought tomato sauce and easy thing to do it buy 6-8
Roma tomatoes, dice them, sauté in a hot pan until slightly golden, add olive oil, garlic, and salt. Makes a real easy and fresh sauce. Way better than any garbage can sauce. Add to lean ground beef and pasta for simple meal.

8. My favorite “clean cheat meal” is toasted wheat bread with all natural peanut butter, banana, and honey sandwich. It’s amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i hate breakfast so in my magic bullet i do

8 large eggs
2 scoops protein powder
natty PB
coconut oil
oats
frozen fruit
top with skim milk

magic bullet is only 16 oz u can hammer it down and start ur day

Velveeta Cheese slices... sooo tasty. And fat/carbs are very very low.

They make microwave egg cookers, I put eggs and spinach in it, breakfast in 2minutes.

Airfryer saves me SO much time and money.

I go fresh meat, fruit, vegs but I do frozen fish.

I never buy organic, sorry not sorry.

Greek yogurt with MULTIPLE cultures not just S. thermophilus and L. bulgaricus.

PB2 over peanutbutter, its cheap and good macros.

i hate breakfast so in my magic bullet i do

8 large eggs

2 scoops protein powder

natty PB

coconut oil

oats

frozen fruit

top with skim milk

magic bullet is only 16 oz u can hammer it down and start ur day

You don’t have any digestion issues consuming raw whole eggs? I get gassy just drinking pasteurized egg whites lmao!

They make microwave egg cookers, I put eggs and spinach in it, breakfast in 2minutes.

Airfryer saves me SO much time and money.

I go fresh meat, fruit, vegs but I do frozen fish.

I never buy organic, sorry not sorry.

Greek yogurt with MULTIPLE cultures not just S. thermophilus and L. bulgaricus.

PB2 over peanutbutter, its cheap and good macros.

How do you use the air fryer?

Velveeta Cheese slices... sooo tasty. And fat/carbs are very very low.

It’s been so long since I’ve had dairy (14 weeks) due to contest prep. Velvetta cheese slices on eggs sounds legit!!!!

I thought it would be cool to share any condiments, particular food products or cooking tips you have found that make your meals better. Below are some of mine:

1. When making rice replace half the cooking water with chicken stock. Adds a nice flavor and has allowed me to reduce the amount of soy sauce I use with my meals.

2. Grate fresh ginger and turmeric and mix with dry rice before adding liquids. It makes a really nice bright orange color and taste amazing.

3. When cooking chicken breast in a hot pan after you sear on side and rotate place a lid on top and add a bit of water. This will keep the chicken much more moist and allow it to cook faster.

4. Highly recommended a vegetable steamer basket. I love peeling, cubing, and steaming sweet potatoes with this. It changes the way they are digested and the rate at which the sugars are released in your blood compared to baking.

5. Trader Joe’s has an amazing siracha alternative made with jalapeños. I highly recommend it on rice and egg meals.

6. While dieting sugar free jello can be pretty rewarding. The only calories it has comes from 1 G of protein. Just nice to fight off cravings between meals.

7. If you get stomach issues with store bought tomato sauce and easy thing to do it buy 6-8
Roma tomatoes, dice them, sauté in a hot pan until slightly golden, add olive oil, garlic, and salt. Makes a real easy and fresh sauce. Way better than any garbage can sauce. Add to lean ground beef and pasta for simple meal.

8. My favorite “clean cheat meal” is toasted wheat bread with all natural peanut butter, banana, and honey sandwich. It’s amazing.

I have a great tip for condiments if you like spicy. They also have a mild version too. I randomly tried it and it kicks up the food to a whole different level. Especially when your eating the same thing everyday.
Indian Pickles, They come in different verity. Mango, veggies, or lime pickles. Makes my food go down so my easier. A teaspoon goes s long way.
just google "ashoka pickles"

I have a great tip for condiments if you like spicy. They also have a mild version too. I randomly tried it and it kicks up the food to a whole different level. Especially when your eating the same thing everyday.

Indian Pickles, They come in different verity. Mango, veggies, or lime pickles. Makes my food go down so my easier. A teaspoon goes s long way.

just google "ashoka pickles"

Where do you find these??

1. trader joes green dragon hot sauce. Delicious.I picked this up from Dusty Hanshaw
2. trader joes Korean bbq sauce. Sooooo yummy
3. when making tuna....replace mayonnaise with lowfat cottage cheese. Less fat...more protein...and tastes exactly the same
4. crockpot!!!! Keeps things moist when reheating
5. Undercook steaks. If you like them medium rare....cook them t rare. That way when you reheat its a perfect medium rare

1. trader joes green dragon hot sauce. Delicious.I picked this up from Dusty Hanshaw

3. when making tuna....replace mayonnaise with lowfat cottage cheese. Less fat...more protein...and tastes exactly the same

5. Undercook steaks. If you like them medium rare....cook them t rare. That way when you reheat its a perfect medium rare

Yea the green dragon sauce is fire! Something i have learned with re-heating food in the microwave is to reduce the cook power to 30-40% and increase the cooking time. This slowly heats up the food and comes out much much better.

Interesting about the Tuna! I love a good Tuna sandwhich but I hate using all that mayo... will try this asap!!!

At Costco they have organic hummus (HOPE Brand)
that contains jalapenos and avocado.
it's very clean and you can substitute most of your condiments with that

Traderjoes is the shit they have a cauliflower broccli patty in the frozen section. Taste like mcdonald home frys.

They have isrelli couscous bomb.
All there hummus

There cookies all of them

Better Than Foods noodles on Amazon.

They're all fiber and pan fry in 5 minutes. It's awesome to eat noodles every day when you're on low carbs / no carbs.

- Cover your plate when microwaving. Use microwave safe tuppleware upside down over the entire plate and basically steams it.. I have these covers that are made to do it but upside tuppleware works too.. 100x better meat then without

-Blue Front BBQ sauce. I have ALWAYSSS been a Sweet Baby Ray original fan, but Blue Front is the perfect opposite bbq sauce to switch up a completely different taste...

-Sherbet is the best post workout carb ever, cold and refreshing... :headbang:

-Quinoa is gross

-Keto diets are "in" and are working for everyone I see use them

-try Cara Cara oranges, they are the tits and in season

-these new ALDI supermarkets are cool... have the best cookies/cakes ive ever had, like 4 different companies all German...

-this bad assss company named Syraplex has the best protein syrup in the world, and just redeveloped its line... keep an eye out for them in your supermarkets and on Amazon lol :lightbulb:

How do you use the air fryer?

I cook all my chicken and fish with it, I also cook my taters and veggies in there, its very quick and requires no attention from me. I just did 2 chicken breasts, 2 salmon fillets, sweet potato, asparagus, and cauliflower in 25 minutes.

Interesting about the Tuna! I love a good Tuna sandwhich but I hate using all that mayo... will try this asap!!!

Give us feedback once you try it please
i am very skeptical about it but you never know

- Cover your plate when microwaving. Use microwave safe tuppleware upside down over the entire plate and basically steams it.. I have these covers that are made to do it but upside tuppleware works too.. 100x better meat then without

-Blue Front BBQ sauce. I have ALWAYSSS been a Sweet Baby Ray original fan, but Blue Front is the perfect opposite bbq sauce to switch up a completely different taste...

-Sherbet is the best post workout carb ever, cold and refreshing... :headbang:

-Quinoa is gross

-Keto diets are "in" and are working for everyone I see use them

-try Cara Cara oranges, they are the tits and in season

-these new ALDI supermarkets are cool... have the best cookies/cakes ive ever had, like 4 different companies all German...

-this bad assss company named Syraplex has the best protein syrup in the world, and just redeveloped its line... keep an eye out for them in your supermarkets and on Amazon lol :lightbulb:

Sherbet means something else where I am from. Do you mean something like a frozen dessert? Over here that would be called a sorbet.

ALDI are in the US now. That's a great shop and is very common in certain parts of Europe. They also have LIDL which is very similar and amazing too. Over here it's considered fairly cheap but they have rare items that are much more expensive. Very good meat in Aldi as well over here.

Sherbet means something else where I am from. Do you mean something like a frozen dessert? Over here that would be called a sorbet.

ALDI are in the US now. That's a great shop and is very common in certain parts of Europe. They also have LIDL which is very similar and amazing too. Over here it's considered fairly cheap but they have rare items that are much more expensive. Very good meat in Aldi as well over here.

Sherbet(or sherbert depending on where youre from) is the American version of sorbet, yes

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear