over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver aids while using orals

joos23

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have read not to use milk thistle while using orals. Suppose to use it before and after. Orals wont be as effective while using milk thistle, so just use NAC while using them. Is this true? I would appreciate the input!!

Shouldn't be problem during cycle, i used it in past with LIV52 too,

Recently i like better combo of NAC, TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic acid), No Alcohol and lots and lots of water...

Not unless im running Halotestin or Mtren, then i'd look to run injectable glutathione

tudca
year round, even if no orals
the additional health benefits like insulin sensitivity are worth it

I'm really sleepy.

I read the title as getting AIDS in the liver from orals...

[emoji52][emoji42]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Tudca + NAC, I do NAC year around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Synthergine helped lower all my liver values
even at a half dose a day

Hoping someone with more data can back it up, but I've heard from several people that running TUDCA while running orals is a bad idea.

Basically, run your orals THEN run TUDCA to help regenerate your liver fast and effectively. I thought the explanation was that running them together decreases the effectiveness of the orals as well as the TUDCA. Something to that effect.

I have read not to use milk thistle while using orals. Suppose to use it before and after. Orals wont be as effective while using milk thistle, so just use NAC while using them. Is this true? I would appreciate the input!!

Take 600mg of NAC twice per day while on Orals (I run NAC year round at 600mg daily and during flu season i double it up). NAC is great for you whether taking orals or not. When you get off the orals add TUDCA (250mg) twice per day and 150mg of Milk Thistle 80% Silymarin along with the NAC. Keep running those for 2-3 months after finishing orals and you'll be good to go. Best place for research on these supplements if you want to look into it is www.examine.com.

Last edited:
Hoping someone with more data can back it up, but I've heard from several people that running TUDCA while running orals is a bad idea.

Basically, run your orals THEN run TUDCA to help regenerate your liver fast and effectively. I thought the explanation was that running them together decreases the effectiveness of the orals as well as the TUDCA. Something to that effect.

You shouldnt use tudca while not on orals but ive never seen anything to indicate they lower the effects of orals. Though that statement might be true.

Last edited:

yes ive been told by many that TUDCA after oral run is the way to go. Also if you go to examine.com they say do not take TUDCA if your drinking. Even has a warning that preloading TUDCA before consuming alcohol is bad idea. So i would assume taking TUDCA while running oral is bad idea as well. And it says this for the milk thistle as well....

"Milk Thistle is a herb that contains a few active ingredients collectively referred to as Silymarins. It is a nice liver therapeutic compound (to be taken after the insult to the liver) and most well known for that, similar in mechanism to TUDCA."

Last edited:

Start it as soon as you start your cycle...

As a matter of fact, using a liver support supplement such as TUDCA may even INCREASE the oral absorption and bioavailability of the steroid because it prevents cholestasis of the liver. You have to understand what happens in the liver when you use C17 alkylated orals. Cholestasis is defined as an impairment of bile flow in the liver.

Liv52, Primrose oil, Omegas is what I take and have always heard. Im sure there are others too.

Synthergine helped lower all my liver values
even at a half dose a day

Best thing I've seen too improve liver values. I bought some for a recovering alcoholic friend of mine and his numbers improved dramatically. His doctor actually couldn't believe his improvements.

Best thing I've seen too improve liver values. I bought some for a recovering alcoholic friend of mine and his numbers improved dramatically. His doctor actually couldn't believe his improvements.

I'm sure his abstaining from the bottle had more to do with your friends improving liver values.

You shouldnt use tudca while not on orals but ive never seen anything to indicate they lower the effects of orals. Though that statement might be true.

who says you should not take it while not running an oral?
there are other tremendous health benefits to tudca aside of liver health.
study please, else its useless info which is plain wrong

who says you should not take it while not running an oral?
there are other tremendous health benefits to tudca aside of liver health.
study please, else its useless info which is plain wrong

..... try doing your own homework for once.....

TUDCA makes a negative impact to HDL and total cholesterol, as well as liver enzymes can be TOO low....

..... try doing your own homework for once.....

TUDCA makes a negative impact to HDL and total cholesterol, as well as liver enzymes can be TOO low....

for once?
show me another thread where i need to do my homework for once, lol
positive impact on total and ldl + vldl
http://www.nature.com/articles/srep16867/tables/1
read the whole study
and also, dont forget the tons of other benefits.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131