over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

damn will she call me back

ENJOYLIFE88

Registered
Had a date with a 9.5. I pulled her number in about twenty minutes , obviously being 225 with a bit of narcissistic delusion gets you places. I followed up the date with a "you looked stunning tonight. Your tits looked incredible in that dress" and of course she liked it and responded. After that my plan was to ignore her for about a week.

I'm having lunch with my training partner before our leg workout telling him about the date, and he asked to borrow my phone to call somebody and sent her this

"Hey Jennifer (creepy emoji) I was thinking about you (creepy ass emoji) I just wanted to say I was feeling you last night when you were leaning into the table getting close to me. Those eyes (a couple of super creepy emojis) Wish we would of had more time together."

Now I deserved this. About a month ago he was showing me this chick he liked and I pressed the like button on all her photos and he's like Im gonna get you back you'll see. Well he did obviously.:D Two days and no response :confused:

Normally I wouldn't care, but Im not gonna lie I took this chick to beverly hills and she shut the whole place down. She's foreign 5'10 with natural E tits. Gonna be hard to top her. How do I recover from this beta moment? Obviously she's not gonna buy my buddy sending that shit.

Last edited:
Not much to do except ignore it. Never happened. Go back to your original plan. Find something else to occupy your mind.

FYI-- 9's suck in bed. 6's and 7's go the extra mile.

Last edited:
I’m surprised your friend is still breathing! That’s beyond messed up! I’d take a shit in his gym bag for your next prank. 💩😀

I pulled a 9.5 what is this amtature hour

I’m surprised your friend is still breathing! That’s beyond messed up! I’d take a shit in his gym bag for your next prank. 💩😀

I'd shit in his microwave and set the timer for 10 minutes:mad:

Thanks for sharing. That's funny as fuck.. if she feeling you and you're sure. I second ignore the fuck out of her. But dont make it too harsh just make good excuses

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Some of you guys have really easy lives...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I doubt it's the last girl you will meet especially being "225 with a bit of narcissistic delusion" :D I hear most women prefer 225 actually I highly doubt she gives a shit your 225.

I doubt she will call back

9.5 isn't that great if your scale is 1 from 100 LOL

Last edited:
I don't wanna download any videos but these are some screenshots of the vids she sent me

https://ibb.co/d3OvLd
https://ibb.co/bS0Wty
https://ibb.co/hovQLd

Whatever. I'm asking her to come over and cook for me on the second date. If she wants to see me again she needs to invest something in me.. I'm 225 ripped..... her gift is to be in my presence. :D

Girls like that are a dime of dozen in Romania. My wife is from Bucharest. She also don't look like a 9.5 too me, but I could have different taste. I am surprised with your romantic lines like : Your Tits look great in that dress" and "Come over and cook for me", she is graveling at your feet."

Girls like that are a dime of dozen in Romania. My wife is from Bucharest. She also don't look like a 9.5 too me, but I could have different taste. I am surprised with your romantic lines like : Your Tits look great in that dress" and "Come over and cook for me", she is graveling at your feet."

Exactly. Man child clown talk lol

You don’t get out much if a pair of fake tits on a tranny face is a 9.5.

Fuck her or not who cares there are 10 million more sluts riding the cock carousel.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws