over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you take a break from HGH

chadd7

Registered
I know some do and some don't. I've been on for 1.5 years with no break. I know a lot of guys say they come off for a month or two every year. Seems to help when they are starting to plateau with gains. Curios what everyone does.

It depends. If you're using high doses, then you can't stay on forever.

If you're using a small dose like 2iu, then I still think it's a good idea to allow heart hypertrophy to come back down to normal for periods of time. However, this is up for debate and could depend on the individual. For some/many, it could be ok.

The problem with HGH is it'll probably improve bloodwork (good) other than insulin tests but enlarge your heart chambers at the same time (bad).

It depends. If you're using high doses, then you can't stay on forever.

If you're using a small dose like 2iu, then I still think it's a good idea to allow heart hypertrophy to come back down to normal for periods of time. However, this is up for debate and could depend on the individual. For some/many, it could be ok.

The problem with HGH is it'll probably improve bloodwork (good) other than insulin tests but enlarge your heart chambers at the same time (bad).
Where do you draw the line for detrimental long term vs supplemental?

4+iu?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

4+iu?

I don't think you can measure by iu but by your igf-1 levels. A good friend of mine sees a highly recommended trt doctor and he has him stay around 350. No issues with insulin and you get all the health benefits.

FWIW the endo I see for HRT looks at IGF the same way he does TRT, the patient can stay on long term, like legit test replacement, if the numbers are reasonable and in range. His opinion IGF 200-250 high end of range is acceptable. (1.5 iu puts me around 250)

However ... same endo will say "we don't know what's going to happen with long term test or gh replacement bc there isn't enough time or data... "we are the test group" ... he uses test/gh replacement himself.

4+iu?

Million dollar question right here

I don't think you can measure by iu but by your igf-1 levels. A good friend of mine sees a highly recommended trt doctor and he has him stay around 350. No issues with insulin and you get all the health benefits.

I think the heart growth is direct and not all from IGF levels

I know some do and some don't. I've been on for 1.5 years with no break. I know a lot of guys say they come off for a month or two every year. Seems to help when they are starting to plateau with gains. Curios what everyone does.

I’ve been on HGH the past 6 months and I’m afraid to stop because it helps me heal faster in between workouts.

I’ve been on HGH the past 6 months and I’m afraid to stop because it helps me heal faster in between workouts.

Ha I hear ya brother. The guy that sees a trt doctor told me he takes a month or two off a year and it seems to help with gains. He's been in the HGH game a very long time. Longer than anyone I know. I just hate to come off for the same reason you mentioned. lol

If it's not all from IGF levels what else is it from?

Mixing stimulants with AAS is what made my friend’s heart super enlarged which eventually killed him. Congestive heart failure. Non stop AAS plus ephedrine or meth. His doctor told him that was the cause.

I recommend and plan on going to a cardiologist for a full heart work up once per year as long as I’m running GH. I just got an all clear from the cardiologist I saw the other day. He didn’t even suggest, but I pushed for a full reign of testing. He said I have the heart of a 30 year old at 50 and no issues. Now if I run GH for the entire year and go back in a year or two and there’s been changes, then I’ll rethink my GH use.

I think if you stay on top of things and establish baseline for yourself and get frequently checked it’s probably safe to use GH is anything out there.

If it's not all from IGF levels what else is it from?

I don't know

I recommend and plan on going to a cardiologist for a full heart work up once per year as long as I’m running GH. I just got an all clear from the cardiologist I saw the other day. He didn’t even suggest, but I pushed for a full reign of testing. He said I have the heart of a 30 year old at 50 and no issues. Now if I run GH for the entire year and go back in a year or two and there’s been changes, then I’ll rethink my GH use.

I think if you stay on top of things and establish baseline for yourself and get frequently checked it’s probably safe to use GH is anything out there.

Nice. Do you know what heart tests he gave you to determine that by any chance?

Been on HGH for about 9 years now, only a few months off here and there. I do not go above 3 ius/day. At 51, I do not tear my tendons like the past and feel less tight when working out. I do look pretty good as older guys know, the fat distributes much different as we age, I still have pretty good abs for 51. I did have a stress test about 2 years ago and the heart was in good shape.

The other relevant question is, if someone using GH for 6 or so months, and switches to MK677 with some peps(G2 or G6 or CJC or hex...etc), would that still be considered as taking as a break from synthetic GH?

Last edited:
The other relevant question is, if someone using GH for 6 or so months, and switch to MK677 with some peps(G2 or G6 or CJC or hex...etc), would that still be considered as taking as a break from synthetic GH?

Depends why youre taking a break

For insulin sensitivity? No
For IGF to go back into range? No
For lower SubQ water? No

You get the picture

I do take breaks. Recently I have been traveling quite a bit and not using it while I'm away. Been off HGH for about 3 weeks now and first thing I noticed is my sleep isn't nearly as good. I'll probably jump back on in a couple of weeks.

BG once it measures to high its either slin or get off.

Ak

This doctor recommends keeping IGF1 50% above the top of range long term?? I don`t wanna be 50% over on anything for an extended period of time! You know what kind of legal risk a doctor faces if audited and his patients are 50% out of range on test, IGF levels, etc because of the amount he prescribes?

This doctor recommends keeping IGF1 50% above the top of range long term?? I don`t wanna be 50% over on anything for an extended period of time! You know what kind of legal risk a doctor faces if audited and his patients are 50% out of range on test, IGF levels, etc because of the amount he prescribes?

He's been seeing the same doctor for over a decade. Get's blood work done multiple times a year. Seems to be working great for him and having a doctor with that kind of experience and reputation monitoring him throughout the year definitely helps with a peace of mind.

If you don't want to be over the 50% mark then please stay under it. :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131