over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need someone to peak me for upcoming contest

megarips250

Registered
Whats up guys.

I'm doing BIG A's diet protcol to get in shape for my show which is on June 9th. 410g p, 12g f, 0 c. I want someone who is good with water and mineral manipulation so i come in peeled. Shoot me a PM.

What does your current condition look like

What does your current condition look like

Arms, chest, shoulders, upper/mid back, abs, and legs are all deeply striated. I went from 255lbs to currently weighing in at 201lbs as of this morning. I'm just holding a layer of fat on my lower back, love handles, oblique, and glutes. When I flex my obliques and my glutes you can see lines and striations but there is still fat in the area that I can grab and is visible to me. Big A's protocol has definitely help me progress and I'm pretty confident that once I cut out my test it'll make a difference.

I forgot to mention that I just recently started Big A's protocol one week ago. Originally these were my macros. 216g c 370g p, 30g f I feel like I haven't given his program enough time to it work its magic but I do see noticeable differences in my conditioning.

Last edited:
Zachary Kane, CM, or BBoy comes to mind. Always has great conditioning

If I wanted to win, I’d hire Shelby Starnes. Dude makes people freaky

Last edited:
Zachary Kane, CM, or BBoy comes to mind. Always has great conditioning

If I wanted to win, I’d hire Shelby Starnes. Dude makes people freaky

According to Shelby he really only works with female athletes these days

weird how OP offered a description of his condition...

but doesnt post pics?

seriously.. no one can help you until you post pics

Eat mcdonalds the night before and dunkin donuts the morning off and you should come in hard and grainy w this combination.

I didn't create this post to get the whole boards opinion on my physique. I posted this to find a good prep coach with a solid track record to peak me for my show. Dave p charges 100 but i don't want him switching me from Big A's regimen to a keto style diet.

how in the everlasting fuck is someone supposed to help you peak if they have no clue what you look like?

you say you still have fat on your love handles? don't bother with water manipulation... you aren't ready.

anyways.. there's plenty of coaches who offer the service you are requesting..

Shelby
Justin Harris
Dusty
Jordan Peters
John Meadows

and that's just on this board lmao

good luck bro

What is your budget , Ameen Ali will do your final mofir about $800 , he us supposed to be the genius with mineral manipulation:rolleyes:

Personally , with the carbs you're getting , if you are stage ready then don't do anything different the week of the show that you didn't do the week before.
If you're ready then you don't need to try to pull a rabbit out of your ass with some loading-unloading plan

That said , I'd message "tenny" on here

Last edited:
Send me a PM if you get a chance, I have some follow up questions if you want to talk. I may be able to help or at least help point you in the right direction.

Kind of tricky to really nail things the first time through on a peak, so it would be a conservative approach, especially if you've still got some stubborn fat hanging around. Doesn't leave much room for mock runs unfortunately.

Arms, chest, shoulders, upper/mid back, abs, and legs are all deeply striated. I went from 255lbs to currently weighing in at 201lbs as of this morning. I'm just holding a layer of fat on my lower back, love handles, oblique, and glutes. When I flex my obliques and my glutes you can see lines and striations but there is still fat in the area that I can grab and is visible to me. Big A's protocol has definitely help me progress and I'm pretty confident that once I cut out my test it'll make a difference.

I forgot to mention that I just recently started Big A's protocol one week ago. Originally these were my macros. 216g c 370g p, 30g f I feel like I haven't given his program enough time to it work its magic but I do see noticeable differences in my conditioning.

dropping 200carbs and 18 fat per day as u mention, is a dramatic caloric deficit.
This, above the test removal, and water mineral manipulation is the where the answer to your equation is. if you saw something noticeable in a week, wait until 2, 3, 4
of course there are a few things to be done at the end that can be helpful, but first focus on the bodyfat being gone, all of it. after that, you'll be peeled as you desire

0 carbs? what's the point of that??? I'm at least 200 carbs even up to the last week of a contest. Low or no carbs is like the 90's low-fat diet. Flexible dieting is the way to go IMO.

Decrease your protein a bit, increase your fats and carbs. It's more about creating a caloric deficit. Your body needs carbs and fats! You will come in fuller and harder come contest time. Also, there's no need for the hocus pocus peak week either. The secret to coming in shredded is getting shredded during your prep. Keep your water intake and sodium the same. After competing for over 11 years, I finally took Layne Norton's advice on "peak week." It's called don't change anything.

I didn't create this post to get the whole boards opinion on my physique. I posted this to find a good prep coach with a solid track record to peak me for my show. Dave p charges 100 but i don't want him switching me from Big A's regimen to a keto style diet.

Post pictures like everyone saying. What is the point of a guy who is doing a body building show who will not post pictures to get a more accurate opinion? And Yes, I prep guys.

What is your budget , Ameen Ali will do your final mofir about $800 , he us supposed to be the genius with mineral manipulation:rolleyes:

Personally , with the carbs you're getting , if you are stage ready then don't do anything different the week of the show that you didn't do the week before.
If you're ready then you don't need to try to pull a rabbit out of your ass with some loading-unloading plan

That said , I'd message "tenny" on here
Don't recommended Ameen haha! Though I did hear he was a genius....

Sent from my S2_PRO using Tapatalk

how in the everlasting fuck is someone supposed to help you peak if they have no clue what you look like?

you say you still have fat on your love handles? don't bother with water manipulation... you aren't ready.

anyways.. there's plenty of coaches who offer the service you are requesting..

Shelby
Justin Harris
Dusty
Jordan Peters
John Meadows

and that's just on this board lmao

good luck bro

1 John Meadows
2 Shelby
3 Dusty
4 Jordan Peters
5 Justin Harris