over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

heart attack

Alzadosghost

Registered
I just had a good friend pass away at 44 from a massive heart attack. he was like a lot of us. hed been on gear for nearly 20 years pretty much non stop. though his doses were mostly quite a bit lower than mine. he never used tren or hgh mosyly just test and deca. his go to was 400mg deca and 500 test. pretty standard stuff here. his carotid arteries were over 80 % clogged. he ate very clean all the time did not drink or smoke. no one in his family had a history of heart problems. he looked and seemed very healthy. low bodyfat and not too heavy maybe 220 lbs at 5,10:.really got me thinking about all this a lot more. in this lil town I live in this would be the 4th bodybuilder I knew personally that died from heart issues at such a young age in recent years. scary. some bodies hold up longer than others do. but the cause seems pretty obvious to me. just a little heads up. I know your all aware. every story helps create a book. rip bro...

I’m so sorry you lost your good friend.
No doubt AAS use isn’t good for us.
It hurts to see friends die young. :(
We have lost a lot of members here since i joined 9 years ago.

Sorry to hear this, so young that's not fair.
You hear this a lot however someone dies of a heart attach but actually it was clogged arteries.
CT calcium scan only takes a few minutes and will reveal any plaque build up.

Thats terrible man. This stuff scares me more and more these days. I turn 35 this year and have been using for about 15 years

I will use his loss as a lesson for myself, need more blood work and cruises in the future

I will use his loss as a lesson for myself, need more blood work and cruises in the future

Cruises are the reason people get themselves in this situation. I long for the good old days of cycling on and off

Cruises are the reason people get themselves in this situation. I long for the good old days of cycling on and off

A real cruise of 100-150mg per week of exogenous Test isn't going to cause problems with various heart and cholesterol supplements.

"Cruises" of 300-500mg per week of Test with 150mg Tren E per week, 400-600mg of Primo per week or 150-300mg of Mast E per week is going to bite you eventually I feel.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Were there any signs leading up to this massive heart attack?

A real cruise of 100-150mg per week of exogenous Test isn't going to cause problems with various heart and cholesterol supplements.

"Cruises" of 300-500mg per week of Test with 150mg Tren E per week, 400-600mg of Primo per week or 150-300mg of Mast E per week is going to bite you eventually I feel.

Couldn’t agree more...

And I hate to bring this up in the middle of a loss, but could it have been something genetic?

Because to me; “he ate clean, did his workout, low doses, health conscious etc” but yet has THAT much build up in their heart and had a fatal heart attack sounds a little fishy to me...

Were you aware of any blood work or if he was on top of it? Because “feeling and seeming” healthy are not the same as actually being healthy...

I was running Tren when I was 24 (last time I touched the stuff) and my total cholesterol was hovering around the 300 mark.... Not good at all...

But I felt fine.... Imagine if I was 44 like your friend....

I agree. The thing is once you get pretty big you find it hard to maintain on a true HRT dose. In order to cruise on 100-125 mg/wk you have to be willing to lose some muscle and that is hard for guys these days to swallow. When I did cruising for the last year or two I found that I had to use about 250 to 300 mg/wk just to maintain most of what I had, and even then I lost some gains.

If guys would either get off like we used to and do pct or cruise on 100 mg/wk test then it would be a lot more healthy for sure.

It wasn't until I started cruising on the 300mg/wk in between cycles that my hematocrit once got up to a bit over 60. Prior to that I would get off and go clean for months. I never had an issue with it getting high prior to cruising.

I just had a good friend pass away at 44 from a massive heart attack. he was like a lot of us. hed been on gear for nearly 20 years pretty much non stop. though his doses were mostly quite a bit lower than mine. he never used tren or hgh mosyly just test and deca. his go to was 400mg deca and 500 test. pretty standard stuff here. his carotid arteries were over 80 % clogged. he ate very clean all the time did not drink or smoke. no one in his family had a history of heart problems. he looked and seemed very healthy. low bodyfat and not too heavy maybe 220 lbs at 5,10:.really got me thinking about all this a lot more. in this lil town I live in this would be the 4th bodybuilder I knew personally that died from heart issues at such a young age in recent years. scary. some bodies hold up longer than others do. but the cause seems pretty obvious to me. just a little heads up. I know your all aware. every story helps create a book. rip bro...

Very sad and truly sorry for your loss. When you say he used non stop for 20 years, do you mean he was on those doses of test and deca all year round or did he take breaks?

Really sorry to hear about your friend's passing. Im sure it was quite a shock to all of his family and friends. That is a young age to have that happen and he probably looked so healthy on the outside. People today look at me like Im a fool when I tell them I have heart failure. You just cant always tell what your organs health is by looking at someone.

I'm sincerely sorry for your loss. We these things happen, it puts life into perspective.

My cousin's husband turned 40 a year ago, and lived clean. No gear, drugs, alcohol, or cigarettes……to make the story somewhat short, he was out walking something he did all the time, and dropped dead from a massive heart attack.

He left behind five kids. Life is not fair.

Like I said in the previous GH thread, get a full heart work up every year brothers! It’s worth it! If you are doing damage, it will be detected and you can back off! I’m only running TRT with GH low dose and now masteron, low dose for libido, but I still plan to have an entire cardiac work up done every year. If you’re blasting high amounts of gear, it’s essential

Like I said in the previous GH thread, get a full heart work up every year brothers! It’s worth it! If you are doing damage, it will be detected and you can back off! I’m only running TRT with GH low dose and now masteron, low dose for libido, but I still plan to have an entire cardiac work up done every year. If you’re blasting high amounts of gear, it’s essential
What if I don't wanna back off? By not getting my heart checked, I can pretend it's all fine and continue juicing :eek:

wow....that's scary about your friend.
Wake up call...again

Youd almost have to have an echocardiogram done yearly I think in order to be fairly safe. So many things that can go wrong. So an echo along with all of the usual bloodwork and ekg etc.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws