over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rice Cookers

GDADDYG8

Registered
I have a cheap Aroma rice cooker. It does okay but the rice doesn’t always come out perfect. I think cooking rice (white and brown) is somewhat of an art. Looking to spend money on a quality cooker that can provide consistent results for both white and brown. I like to eat white pre and post with fruit or jam/honey and a easy to digest protein like egg whites, tilapia, ground turkey, whey isolate. Brown rice with other meals typically with some added healthy fats.

Any suggestions????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aroma Housewares Mi 3-Cup (Cooked) (1.5-Cup UNCOOKED) Digital Cool Touch Mini Rice Cooker https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AAAHCZK?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

I use this one and my rice comes out perfect. I use broth most of the time instead of water. Also I take the rice out as soon as it's done, if I leave it in the cooker the rice seems to be tougher.

Aroma Housewares Mi 3-Cup (Cooked) (1.5-Cup UNCOOKED) Digital Cool Touch Mini Rice Cooker https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AAAHCZK?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

I use this one and my rice comes out perfect. I use broth most of the time instead of water. Also I take the rice out as soon as it's done, if I leave it in the cooker the rice seems to be tougher.

Hmm I need larger. I eat sometime 6-7 cups
Of rice per day

Anymore, I just use my instant pot pressure cooker to do my rice. Regardless of what you use, the water to rice to cook time ratio is key!

Hmm I need larger. I eat sometime 6-7 cups
Of rice per day

There is slightly larger ones, I have a bigger one but I like the rice fresh so I'll cooked it multiple times if I need to.

Tatung! Indirect heating element, they seem cheaply made but they are extremely good at what they do: cook rice.

I have their base model, this is probably the most commonly used rice cooker in the world, although they aren't as popular in the states:

http://a.co/duF8Aje

Cooking rice in a pot isn't as big a deal as many make it out to be. Use less water than they tell you on the package, bring the water and rice to a boil, then turn the stove down very low, keep covered, and let it sit for about 15-20 minutes.

I usually start the rice with a bit of some kind of fat. Either clarified butter or olive oil. Then, I salt the rice, and add the water. Depending on what I'm making, I might add some spices of some kind before the water. Like if I'm making Indian food, I'd add some cardamom pods and a cinnamon stick or if I'm doing my imitation Chipotle rice, I'd start with a couple bay leaves and add some lime juice to the water.

Might take a couple botched tries to get it down at first, but rice is pretty cheap to test with and once you've got it, you'll never need to waste money on a rice cooker again.

Insta Pot

The new Insta Pots do an amazing job on rice both white and brown and cook it in less than half the time. Comes out perfect every time. Later Fina

I’m asian
Zojirushi is the best rice cooker out there, get the pressure induction heating model
Takes a bit longer to cook rice but well worth it. Makes rice taste insane
I suggest using Japanese Calrose rice too

Rice cooker add water rice peas diced carrots then set it on then bam you have cooked rice in less than 15 min

Rice cooker in the morning I add water oatmeal and couples slices of pineapple then turn on then in few minutes bam I have oatmeal with pineapple

I have a cheap Aroma rice cooker. It does okay but the rice doesn’t always come out perfect. I think cooking rice (white and brown) is somewhat of an art. Looking to spend money on a quality cooker that can provide consistent results for both white and brown. I like to eat white pre and post with fruit or jam/honey and a easy to digest protein like egg whites, tilapia, ground turkey, whey isolate. Brown rice with other meals typically with some added healthy fats.

Any suggestions????

The white rice if not from USA has to be rinsed with water first to take all the particals out. USA rice doesn’t need to be rinsed.

make sure you measure the water correctly for the amount of rice you are using and I also figured out that brown rice takes more water for it to turn out good.
It’s the ratio of water to rice is what makes it turn out cooked or undercooked.

I use an Aroma as well, it’s just so convenient. Put the rice, double the water and hit the button

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws