over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca for injuries

Alex30

Registered
Hi guys, I have some weeks with little shoulder pain, i plan to use deca in therapeutic doses, what would be the correct dose for injuries? 50mg EWeek or E2W? thanks!

I used 200-300mg a week after a motorcycle accident for repairing pancaked muscles and it helped tremendously..

That's probably going to be individual but I usually use 100mg/week for that purpose. Of course, it will only mask the pain, not cure it.

as much as i want to say doing this doesnt really "help" injuries i did it a few months back and it did make the problem go away and was able to train.

used 50-80mgs per week for idk 3-4 months on top of my normal trt, which i also played with a little. added similar amts of mast at some point. was very surprised by results of such small doses.:lightbulb:

i have i weird thing that happens to my hip, it pops or something and cant walk, i even fall. been happening for more then 15 years at this point. but it happened bad and wasnt going away. bad to the point of trying to go to dr n hospital but no real help. tried "normal" ish nsaids n pain meds. nothing worked. got pissy about being out of the gym n was like fuck it! ill try some npp! lol

was feeling better within 5-7 days and able to get back to the gym!:headbang:

I'd be careful with this. Mike Arnold is adamant that Nandrolones are harmful to tendons.

It can probably help heal muscles very fast.... but not connective tissues. It has anti-inflamatory and pain masking properties, which may allow you to train with less pain, but that doesn't mean it is "healing" your problem. In fact, it may be masking it and exacerbating the issue.

I’m doing 150mg a week and I have no pain at all in my elbow that was almost keeping me from working out a few weeks ago.

I have suffered for over 30 years with tricep tendonitis/ tendonosis.,.I had surgery to repair a ruptured tricep tendon 10 years ago...5 weeks ago I started my first ever run with deca at 200 mgs a week...NO more PAIN!!!!!...,....kvh

I tore my lateral meniscus in one of my knees back in 1986. I had surgery and still 1.5 years later it ws still swollen and painful. could not grapple or squat or stand on it for long periods. Finally I did 200 mg Organon Deca for 10 weeks and it was cured. A month into it it was pain free.

as much as i want to say doing this doesnt really "help" injuries i did it a few months back and it did make the problem go away and was able to train.

used 50-80mgs per week for idk 3-4 months on top of my normal trt, which i also played with a little. added similar amts of mast at some point. was very surprised by results of such small doses.:lightbulb:

i have i weird thing that happens to my hip, it pops or something and cant walk, i even fall. been happening for more then 15 years at this point. but it happened bad and wasnt going away. bad to the point of trying to go to dr n hospital but no real help. tried "normal" ish nsaids n pain meds. nothing worked. got pissy about being out of the gym n was like fuck it! ill try some npp! lol

was feeling better within 5-7 days and able to get back to the gym!:headbang:

Your Hip sounds like what I went through for 20 years.
Till I had a Double Hip Replacement.

Degenerative Hip Disease was the Diagnosis, the Cartilage Deteriorated, and the Bone on the Femur got Spurs on it, this was causing the Grinding and Popping as the Tendon or Muscle was moving over the Bone Spur.

I didn't want to get the Hip Replacement in 2007, so I started getting Intra-Articular Cortisone Shots into the Hip.
I had 14 Shots in Total from 2007 to 2016, had the 1st surgery, then in Jan. 2017, had the second.
The Prosthesis and Surgical Procedures finally evolved enough that I felt comfortable getting it done.

Been Pain Free since the second Op., and back in Training in no time flat.

You should at least get an MRI done, to see whats going on.
From what you posted, sounds like you are at an Advanced Stage of DJD.............. JP
P.S.
If you would like any more Info on the Procedure, or a Good Doctor, feel free to PM me.
I had both of my Hips done at Penn-Presbyterian in Philly.
My Doc did his Intern and Residency at the Mayo Clinic.

Last edited:
I've heard one praise NPP

The rest of you are seeming to praise Deca

Does Deca tend to be the go to for injuries? Is NPP just as effective?

NPP is just different ester, I assume it will do same thing, seems to be some conversay to wether It’s healthy or just mask the pain,
I liked it and it felt like my tendons were lubed

Used Deca dura cuz it only requires 1 shot a week

Nandrolone DOES strengthen connective tissue, I'll try to find the science. (it's there, I read at least 1 study about this)

For me personally it also works wonders on my injuries/aches.

That and Dbol which does seem to have almost the same effect.

gh15 on getbig used to say that pro's use dbol and deca to be able to (continue to) lift heavy and he was definitely on to something. (I didn't ever see him say something that doesn't pan out in real life for that matter)

Out of Organon's leaflet

In the human, DECA-DURABOLIN has been shown to positively influence calcium metabolism and to
increase bone mass in osteoporosis.

Indications
DECA-DURABOLIN can be used for the treatment of osteoporosis

Dosage And Administration
Adults including elderly
Osteoporosis
50 mg every 3 weeks.

I always wonder if healing fast is as good in the long run as healing well( natures way) or if it will lead to more complications down the road.

I always wonder if healing fast is as good in the long run as healing well( natures way) or if it will lead to more complications down the road.

Good point. Common sense would say it isn't as good and I think you are on to something. You'll probably pay the price later. On the plus side, deca does increase bone mass so it might work the other way around as well.

I was always under the impression ut was the water rention from the devca that helped with injury repair not the compound itself.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

I was always under the impression ut was the water rention from the devca that helped with injury repair not the compound itself.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

That's why the dbol also helps I guess but for deca it's not the only thing it does. Dbol and deca both mask aches/pains due to the water retention but deca does more than that.

Your Hip sounds like what I went through for 20 years.
Till I had a Double Hip Replacement.

Degenerative Hip Disease was the Diagnosis, the Cartilage Deteriorated, and the Bone on the Femur got Spurs on it, this was causing the Grinding and Popping as the Tendon or Muscle was moving over the Bone Spur.

I didn't want to get the Hip Replacement in 2007, so I started getting Intra-Articular Cortisone Shots into the Hip.
I had 14 Shots in Total from 2007 to 2016, had the 1st surgery, then in Jan. 2017, had the second.
The Prosthesis and Surgical Procedures finally evolved enough that I felt comfortable getting it done.

Been Pain Free since the second Op., and back in Training in no time flat.

You should at least get an MRI done, to see whats going on.
From what you posted, sounds like you are at an Advanced Stage of DJD.............. JP
P.S.
If you would like any more Info on the Procedure, or a Good Doctor, feel free to PM me.
I had both of my Hips done at Penn-Presbyterian in Philly.
My Doc did his Intern and Residency at the Mayo Clinic.

to be honest bro... im prob gona do a shit ton of deca before i go the surgery route! lol

:headbang:

all about those "home remedies" :love:

Nandrolone DOES strengthen connective tissue, I'll try to find the science. (it's there, I read at least 1 study about this)

For me personally it also works wonders on my injuries/aches.

That and Dbol which does seem to have almost the same effect.

gh15 on getbig used to say that pro's use dbol and deca to be able to (continue to) lift heavy and he was definitely on to something. (I didn't ever see him say something that doesn't pan out in real life for that matter)

Well, if you're going to make a bold claim like that, you really need some evidence to back it up, or else people reading this might actually take the advice and injure themselves. You need some citations other than GH15, who has largely shown to be ignorant/fake/multiple accounts.

I have not seen any true medical studies that show nandrolones actually heal tendons. If there are any, I'd love to actually read them.

Let me say though... I DO HOPE you are right. I hope/wish Nandrolones healed tendons, but Mike Arnold was pretty adamant that they are directly harmful. Perhaps he can chime in more.

I do acknowledge that there's been some forum posts tossed around for years that show "Deca and EQ increase collagen synthesis X %", but that post has been largely shown to be based on data that cannot be found anywhere in literature.

The reason this may be confusing to people is because nandrolones have anti-inflammatory and pain-masking effects. Deca/NPP truly will make your joints "feel" better by simply masking pain, giving the false indication that they are healing.

If this is the case, this is actually very dangerous... because it will allow you to lift heavier than you should on a weakened tendon.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner