over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feeling Way off on Rhodiola

swim15

Registered
Started taking rhodiola recently since my stress levels have been much higher than normal lately although still dealing fairly well.

About 4-5 days in and feeling weird as fuck. Emotionless, loss of sex drive, sort of depersonalized and just all around weird. Probably gonna drop it as I'm not sure continuing would eventually even things out but anyone else ever experience this?

read the other threads bro, if taking a good quality sup at higher doses it will fuck with head chemistry.

some react VERY different then others.

it could be acting as an maoi and that may not be good for YOU.:lightbulb:

Thanks from he input and I did read that now that I've been looking. Absolutely dropping it now.

It shouldn't continue that action once it's cleared, correct? Going to be dropping some MDMA for an infrequent trip to a festival soon and definitely don't want it behaving like that but I've got almost a week until then

Thanks from he input and I did read that now that I've been looking. Absolutely dropping it now.

It shouldn't continue that action once it's cleared, correct? Going to be dropping some MDMA for an infrequent trip to a festival soon and definitely don't want it behaving like that but I've got almost a week until then

yup
lol
always a good idea to keep fucking with brain chemistry bro! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

lol
just playing with you bud.
i have "researched" most of this pretty well, you'll be ok ;)
:welcome:

Started taking rhodiola recently since my stress levels have been much higher than normal lately although still dealing fairly well.

About 4-5 days in and feeling weird as fuck. Emotionless, loss of sex drive, sort of depersonalized and just all around weird. Probably gonna drop it as I'm not sure continuing would eventually even things out but anyone else ever experience this?

Weird. What brand are you using and what's your dose?

Weird. What brand are you using and what's your dose?

He told me supermans and he will probably have about 8 tabs as it will be a mad one.

Thanks guys.

Been using piping rock's brand since it's where I get most of my stuff. Bad idea to use a generic? Maybe, not sure. Ashwaganda was okay for me but definitely the last time I take the rhodiola

It's a bullshit supp.

One can EASILY do without. That's the upshot. Throw in bin.

I tried good few brands, high dose low dose no matter what. CatastroFUCK

not a heavyweight in any shape of form.

I am sure LK3 will disagree with me and quote 2 page long benefits of it lol

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

I know Piping Rock is a garbage supplement company. They lie on their labels according to tests on consumerlabs.com

I have only used three reputable Rhodiola brands. It's a good supplement for most people with a lot of benefits. I would stick to trusted brands like Life Extension or Healthy Choice for this kind of thing.

Or you could just be one of those guys with adverse effects in which case, you're right to stop using it.

https://examine.com/supplements/rhodiola-rosea/

Last edited:
I am a big fan of Rhodiola. Working the graveyard shift for many years a few years into this shift I started taking it not figuring much would change as most supplements make no noticeable difference. But within a short time I noticed I don't get as drowsy etc as I used to.

as with almost every supp some will do great on it & some won't as we're all different genetics wise & as such respond differently..

if something doesn't work well for you then drop it.

too many people follow blindly "what is supposed to be good" without taking their own experience into account & seeing if it's good for them..

It's a bullshit supp.

One can EASILY do without. That's the upshot. Throw in bin.

I tried good few brands, high dose low dose no matter what. CatastroFUCK

not a heavyweight in any shape of form.

I am sure LK3 will disagree with me and quote 2 page long benefits of it lol

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

not really bro. lol
i think we should use various things for various reasons.
weather or not something "works" highly depends on the goal going in.

i dont think there is much reason to have rho in any sort of "general" health stack. i think there are reasons to use it and reasons to not use it.

if using a good quality sup at higher doses like i have talked about there may be a "feel" for some and no "feel" for others. i dont really get much "feel" from it as in drug like. i do know it effects some very differently.

i think for a "bb" sup or performance thing you can get much more for your dollar with other stuff.

for various reasons i think rho is the SHIT! LOL :love::headbang::D

Rho is probably one of the best natty supps I've used preworkout. I could keep going and going with endurance, focus, energy, power and aggression.

It also made me pretty aggressive and irritable throughout the day outside of the gym so I stopped taking it

If it works, great. In all honesty, I can't tell jack shit from using it. I've tried a variety of brands and nothing. IMHO, save your money…..In the past, I thought it was worthwhile, but I was taking everything.

If it works, great. In all honesty, I can't tell jack shit from using it. I've tried a variety of brands and nothing. IMHO, save your money…..In the past, I thought it was worthwhile, but I was taking everything.

what where you trying to accomplish with it?
like why were you taking it?
what results did you expect?

More natural energy. Honestly, I couldn't tell jack shit. Now, I'm sure you going to give me some reason as to why it didn't work on me.

Rho is probably one of the best natty supps I've used preworkout. I could keep going and going with endurance, focus, energy, power and aggression.

It also made me pretty aggressive and irritable throughout the day outside of the gym so I stopped taking it

Yes, increases hemoglobin and erythrocyte levels.

There are important cells in your body that travel in the blood. They are involved in a gas exchange that is essential to human life. Red blood cells are their most common name, but they are also called erythrocytes. In medical terminology, erythro- means red, while -cyte means cell.

And is many other benefits.

not really bro. lol
i think we should use various things for various reasons.
weather or not something "works" highly depends on the goal going in.

i dont think there is much reason to have rho in any sort of "general" health stack. i think there are reasons to use it and reasons to not use it.

if using a good quality sup at higher doses like i have talked about there may be a "feel" for some and no "feel" for others. i dont really get much "feel" from it as in drug like. i do know it effects some very differently.

i think for a "bb" sup or performance thing you can get much more for your dollar with other stuff.

for various reasons i think rho is the SHIT! LOL :love::headbang::D

Upon closer evaluation ( in USSR) they found that RR raised blood insulin levels and decreased the levels of glucagon ( an insulin antagonist ). The administration of RR also led to 50 to 80 percent increase in liver glycogen.

Yes, increases hemoglobin and erythrocyte levels.

There are important cells in your body that travel in the blood. They are involved in a gas exchange that is essential to human life. Red blood cells are their most common name, but they are also called erythrocytes. In medical terminology, erythro- means red, while -cyte means cell.

And is many other benefits.

How significant is the hemoglobin increase?

More natural energy. Honestly, I couldn't tell jack shit. Now, I'm sure you going to give me some reason as to why it didn't work on me.

yeah bro, i would expect any "energy"

thats a tricky word and concept unto itself but i certainly wouldnt tell someone to take rho for "energy" lol.

total waste of money in your case.:lightbulb:
:love:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear