over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IFBB California Pro-2018 3 Days Out

I think Aceto uses the same protocol.

Some athletes do not lower the water until Friday night and the sodium keep high until Thursday.

I would like to have the knowledge to differentiate when using one strategy from the other.

Keep journals on everything you do on that prep, take pictures and that will help you.

WOW. He is ready! Keep us up with his scoring. Is he going to make the heavy weight cutoff? I hope he does. Should make it easier for him. He looks incredible! You should both be very proud.

WOW. He is ready! Keep us up with his scoring. Is he going to make the heavy weight cutoff? I hope he does. Should make it easier for him. He looks incredible! You should both be very proud.

There was no super heavyweights, so he was in heavyweights. I can tell you he won heavyweights and I think he will win overall. He was 231 before stage. One of the leaner heavyweights.

There was no super heavyweights, so he was in heavyweights. I can tell you he won heavyweights and I think he will win overall. He was 231 before stage. One of the leaner heavyweights.

There are a couple other HWs that are decent but he'll take it.
Just got back from prejudging....he looked really good.
And like someone said, no SHWs.

He'll take the overall. There is maybe one LHW and one MW, but none on his level.

There are a couple other HWs that are decent but he'll take it.
Just got back from prejudging....he looked really good.
And like someone said, no SHWs.

He'll take the overall. There is maybe one LHW and one MW, but none on his level.

I thought that LHW looked good too. A little more size and he will win overall. I like his physique.

No. That's Vu's IG and those are all his clients.

That dude acknowledges Vu saying they're 1 day out together..

Go question Vu's integrity...he's the one lying in this situation if he's saying that's his guy! Pesty is a man of integrity...take that to the bank!!

In his last IG video 51mins ago and i quote "Coach Vu said we're going for the overall going to BJ's to eat a steak"..

Go to his IG @mr_asbury ...Why the hell would i lie?

What rule am i breaking to deserve a ban Pesty?

apparently Luke Sandoe dropped out after prejudging and is now in the emergency room

Last edited:
In his last IG video 51mins ago and i quote "Coach Vu said we're going for the overall going to BJ's to eat a steak"..

Go to his IG @mr_asbury ...Why the hell would i lie?

What rule am i breaking to deserve a ban Pesty?

You are one stupid fuck. I told you don't come back here. For your info, I was the one eating at BJs with Austen and his family. Tired of you questioning my integrity.

Austen Asbury won the overall CA State Body Building championship. He looked good up there and deserved the win.

apparently Luke Sandoe dropped out after prejudging and is now in the emergency room

Yea, I didn't see him at night. I hope he is alright. Nathan won overall and look fantastic. Jon Anderson's traps look even stupider in person. What was he thinking?

Go question Vu's integrity...he's the one lying in this situation if he's saying that's his guy! Pesty is a man of integrity...take that to the bank!!

Just for the record, Vu never said he did. He was merely commenting on how good Austen looks. Vu trains Austen's good friend Eric Martinez, who looks good. So, he sent a picture asking how good he looks. I heard Vu was a good prep coach, although he charges 2K. I helped Austen for free due to him being a good friend. I have no animosity to Vu, I heard he is a good guy. One thing I do hate is people calling me out like I am some kind of liar though. I have no need to lie. Here is a picture of Austen and me after the win. I was proud of this young man, he works hard and it shows. Next show is San Jose in 5 weeks.

Attachments

• Pesty and Austin.jpg
    Pesty and Austin.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 160
Last edited by a moderator:
Jon Anderson's traps look even stupider in person. What was he thinking?

**broken link removed**

3738090.jpg

3738081.jpg

3738087.jpg

3738085.jpg

How did you hear that? I hope he is ok.

Just found this, talks about it here:
2018 IFBB California Pro Competitor List - Page 8

Yea, I didn't see him at night. I hope he is alright. Nathan won overall and look fantastic. Jon Anderson's traps look even stupider in person. What was he thinking?

His potassium levels were extremely high, kidneys stopped working, and doc supposedly said he's lucky he's not dead.

Everything is back to normal now and now damage done.

His potassium levels were extremely high, kidneys stopped working, and doc supposedly said he's lucky he's not dead.

Everything is back to normal now and now damage done.

Wow, he definitely needs to re-evaluate things. No placing is worth your life.

Meant no* damage done according to ultra sound on kidneys.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws