over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primobolon

lcsulla

Registered
So I am about to start week three of a primo/ test cycle and I am wondering if I have real primo? Current dosages are 400mg a week of primo and about 180mgs of testE. So I am I looking thicker, strength has gone up nicely and I can’t maintain an erection and my jiz ain’t a lot.

I am thinking I have NPP. These sides are almost exactly the same as the ones I get with npp. Has anyone used primo have the same sides? And is primo faked often with npp?

Thanks!

So I am about to start week three of a primo/ test cycle and I am wondering if I have real primo? Current dosages are 400mg a week of primo and about 180mgs of testE. So I am I looking thicker, strength has gone up nicely and I can’t maintain an erection and my jiz ain’t a lot.

I am thinking I have NPP. These sides are almost exactly the same as the ones I get with npp. Has anyone used primo have the same sides? And is primo faked often with npp?

Thanks!

Yes, Primo is often faked with Nandrolone at a lower dosage.

What lab is the Primo?

The best thing I ever purchased was a gear test kit... It may not tell me the dosage but it lets me know the compound.. ;)

I've gotten fake primobolan several times , not sure what the hell it was. One time the guy came clean and said his used tren and EQ together to make "primobolan"

I've got a few different brands that hurt like hell though

I've never had any issues with getting legit stuff from Geno

For primo, best to go alpha pharma or Pharmacom. Or a small UGL where you know for a fact the brewer would only use real primo raws and charge accordingly. That's rare, nobody brews to break even, lol. Cheap primo is a good sign it's not primo. Primo raws are expensive. If you mark it up, it's "too expensive" for broke meatheads. Thus, most UGL primo is a gamble.

Last edited:
For some reason most EU primo sponsors seems to be real vs domestic primo with my experience..most is npp w/o a doubt.

Many times it's not the sponsors fault as it is the raw supplier.. Chinese suppliers ( many give you what is ordered) are known for switching powders of similar appearance to unsuspecting sources.. That is why I tell every spinsor here to purchase a testing kit.. It's cheap.. If they don't bother to have that resource available to them then look to another sponsor.. But many domestic UG are able to get primo from reliable raw suppliers.. The testing over at our sister site Anasci.org shows a few domestic primo tests.. Find the good ones and stick with them in regards to primo..

A major problem is a lot of guy using finasteride also use test/primo as a foundational stack. It's mild from an androgenic perspective as you all know.

When it's swapped with nandrolone (npp most often) you end up with much worsening hair loss as the finasteride actually ends up preventing a conversion which results in the nandrolone actually being much worse (more androgenic) on the hair than test and ment.

http://www.ergo-log.com/nandrolonefinasteride.html

Last edited:
Many times it's not the sponsors fault as it is the raw supplier.. Chinese suppliers ( many give you what is ordered) are known for switching powders of similar appearance to unsuspecting sources.. That is why I tell every spinsor here to purchase a testing kit.. It's cheap.. If they don't bother to have that resource available to them then look to another sponsor.. But many domestic UG are able to get primo from reliable raw suppliers.. The testing over at our sister site Anasci.org shows a few domestic primo tests.. Find the good ones and stick with them in regards to primo..

I agree. The Chinese compounding companies are shady too. Larger international UGL (like pharmacom) use larger more reputable companies because of the VOLUME they're able to order in GUYS. The little sources can't do that volume and have to deal with smaller crappie compounders.

H-AS bombed a bunch of testing previously. Bitched about results and asked to resubmit samples. Now they pass all tests with flying colors in second test. I'm more concerned with the results of the first surprise test. I will say his primo was primo, just way underdosed. It's worse when it's not even the same compound. Which some sources here did too. That right there sums UGL up to me.

It's a bad deal to get nandrolone in place of Primo and not know for a number of reasons.

Last edited:
Thank everyone for the reply’s. Yeah I figured it was. I should have know when their PCT stuff didn’t do the job and I had to go to other sources to get what I need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best thing I ever purchased was a gear test kit... It may not tell me the dosage but it lets me know the compound.. ;)

Does this test for DHB?

Real primo is very different from other drugs.

It's a weird combination of fullness, dryness (not as unhealthy as tren and not as dry as mast) type look with basically no physical sides. It's a weird feeling, because we all used to drugs hitting us a certain way and primo doesn't "hit" us, but causes those cosmetic changes to occur.

Real primo is also a pain in the ass to pin lol, I've run up to 600 mgs a week, and I got sick of putting that thick oil in the muscles basically everyday.

I know pharmacoms 200mg/ml one was SUPER convenient but I ran that in small quantities, wish I had more of that to run.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It's a weird combination of fullness, dryness (not as unhealthy as tren and not as dry as mast) type look with basically no physical sides. It's a weird feeling, because we all used to drugs hitting us a certain way and primo doesn't "hit" us, but causes those cosmetic changes to occur.

Real primo is also a pain in the ass to pin lol, I've run up to 600 mgs a week, and I got sick of putting that thick oil in the muscles basically everyday.

I know pharmacoms 200mg/ml one was SUPER convenient but I ran that in small quantities, wish I had more of that to run.

Yea I liked it. Only side I got was heart rate increase but I have yet to find an AAS that doesn't do that. No physical sides at all. Alright results on 400mg, similar to what you said. If it was my first cycle, I think I would have packed on decent size.

Yeah...no pain whatsoever. And I get pain from testP.

Thanks!

...uhhhh yea it is. If you are not a member of the testing being done at Anasci, you should think about becoming one. Many who ordered Primo over the last year from a recent popular lab received NPP. That's all i'll say on the matter....go join, we could use the donations to keep it going.

Any questions as to what source he got it from please take to PM.. If i sully wishes to address this with the sponsor he can go to the sponsor thread..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws