over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phenibut

warlock

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How do you like phenibut for anxiety and relaxation? Does anyone take it successfully before bed for deeper sleep?

Can anyone recommend a good brand that comes in capsules?

Thanks

How do you like phenibut for anxiety and relaxation? Does anyone take it successfully before bed for deeper sleep?

Can anyone recommend a good brand that comes in capsules?

Thanks
I use it before bed sometimes. It pales in comparison to a real benzo, but it's better than nothing for anti anxiety/sleep. I take like a gram.

I order it from smart powders.

I had a good friend get addicted to phenibut and he couldn’t get off it until he died. He said it was a nightmare and don’t start it!!!

I use it before bed sometimes. It pales in comparison to a real benzo, but it's better than nothing for anti anxiety/sleep. I take like a gram.

I order it from smart powders.

Thanks man. That helps.

When it comes to benzos, which one do you take and how much do you take at once if you need it for anxiety/better sleep? Does the benzo knock you out quickly?

Thanks man. That helps.

When it comes to benzos, which one do you take and how much do you take at once if you need it for anxiety/better sleep? Does the benzo knock you out quickly?
I have an rx for .5mg Ativan so I have it if I want it. I rarely use it though. Only when super stressed from work and can't sleep or something. That dose is super mild. Doesn't knock me out, that would take probably 1-1.5g. That's why I take a gram of phenibut. [emoji16] And you can build dependence on phenibut just like a benzo so use wisely.

Last edited:
Was on Ativan for 1 year then doc put me on Xanax.. was on for 8 years, finally decided enough was enough,
I was using .5 and slowly built up
To 2mg a night to get a goods rest..
I tried to go cold turkey and it felt like death.. anexity, headaches, seriously thought I was going to die.
Went to doc and slowly got off..
Best thing I’ve done in a LONG time.. stuff was terrible.. yes it works but it’s super addicting... STAY AWAY from benzodiazepines..

I’m on Zoloft now and it’s much much better..

Phenibut at recreational doses 1.5-2.5g relaxes me decently well, but the hang overs and brain fog the next day are brutal for me. At these doses its not very euphoric for me and the next day feeling like shit prevents me from becoming dependent which is good. I only use it if I know I'm off work the next day or dont have any important obligations to meet. Honestly I find a shot of liquor or couple beers better for relaxation once in awhile over phenibut.

Phenibut was incredibly euphoric for me the first several times I took it 15 years ago. The appeal back then was that I was a big drinker and I was trying to drink less since I was just starting to get into weightlifting. 2 problems: the effective dose kept getting higher and higher, and quickly. Also, combining it with alcohol is not a good idea at all.

I stopped using it for many years. I'll occasionally pick up a small amount if I'm going through a stressful time and having trouble sleeping, and it certainly works well for that. Use the minimum dose to get results, as it can last well into the next day and make you very lethargic. If you have an addictive personality, stay away.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Be careful with phenibut. It is very addictive, if you use it once or twice per week tops its a decent anxiolytic. If you start needing to take more to get the same effect you are taking it too often. Tolerance and addiction can happen quickly. Use with caution there are hundreds of stories like JJ's friend with this stuff.

Was on Ativan for 1 year then doc put me on Xanax.. was on for 8 years, finally decided enough was enough,
I was using .5 and slowly built up
To 2mg a night to get a goods rest..
I tried to go cold turkey and it felt like death.. anexity, headaches, seriously thought I was going to die.
Went to doc and slowly got off..
Best thing I’ve done in a LONG time.. stuff was terrible.. yes it works but it’s super addicting... STAY AWAY from benzodiazepines..

I’m on Zoloft now and it’s much much better..

8 years straight on xanax? Were you taking it daily?

Phenibut is great for anxiety/depression, but tolerance increases too quickly for it to be useful longterm unfortunately. It's great for sleep too in my experience.

I don’t notice much of the anxiolytics effects or euphoria but I do sleep like a baby on it. But if you know you can only get 6 or so hours the next day will be rough so only when I know I can get to bed at a decent time or sleep in the next day. As someone who has a severely addictive personality I actually don’t find that happening with Phenibut. Some nights I’ll just be like “eh I could use some deep sleep tonight”.

Lep100 and Omegasox,

How many mgs do you use for sleeping purposes and how long before bed?

Fuck phenibut....id look into cbd oil, or hell....just plain old MJ before id use that shit

Lep100 and Omegasox,

How many mgs do you use for sleeping purposes and how long before bed?

750-1000mg an hour or so before bed. You have to play with the dosing a bit to find what's right for you. Maybe try 500mg an hour before bed and go from there. I wouldn't exceed 1.5g in one dose.

Phenibut at recreational doses 1.5-2.5g relaxes me decently well, but the hang overs and brain fog the next day are brutal for me. At these doses its not very euphoric for me and the next day feeling like shit prevents me from becoming dependent which is good. I only use it if I know I'm off work the next day or dont have any important obligations to meet. Honestly I find a shot of liquor or couple beers better for relaxation once in awhile over phenibut.

Yeah but a couple brews plus phenibut is even better. lol

I like phenibut but like other posters said you can't use it all the time. So if your looking for something you can take every night phenibut is not what your looking for. Maybe try hard labor. Lol Seems to make me sleep great.

I don't really like Phenibut. I will say it's not something to mess around with as some of the others mentioned.

Does it have any euphoric effects or does it just relax you? Do you guys think it is more addictive than Kratom?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws