over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Puritan's Pride?

Big Bad Daddy

Newbies
Anyone use them for supplements? I see they have buy one get 2 deals running a lot. Looking if they provide quality products.

I use them for quite a few supplements, DHEA, NAC, B100 complex, Saw Palmetto. Milk Thistle, D3 and a few others. All seem to be good quality and you cannot beat there prices especially when you buy 2 get 4 free.
I did try Nutrabio DHEA 100mg and noticed some difference for the better but the price difference is quite a bit.
Give them a try you won't be dissapointed.

Kirkland brand is also ok

I now order my Ubiquinol from Costco, but it isn't Kirkland brand.

I did get all of my Ubiquinol from Puritan's Pride but found that Costco has it for an overall lower price. I think the quality is the same on both of those, its all Kaneka.

Everything I've ever gotten from them has been solid.

Thanks, I used them before, but switch to life extension. But some of their deals are great.

I use them all the time. I have instant reorder on some supplements

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used them before and everything that have ordered from them has been spot on.

here, u can check out actual analyses of supplements. see how they stack up vis a vis label claims and what's actually in the bottle.
https://labdoor.com/
dont listen to people who spout off saying their stuff is solid etc when they dont know. and almost all supplements dont meet label claims.

here, u can check out actual analyses of supplements. see how they stack up vis a vis label claims and what's actually in the bottle.
dont listen to people who spout off saying their stuff is solid etc when they dont know. and almost all supplements dont meet label claims.

ok so I just had a look at this site ( using protein powders here as an example to illustrate the point)

4 out of top 12 is by a brand called Muscle Feast. No mention of a great few reliable trusted brand proteins who have actual real end user verified reviews in thousands all over the internet, go to BB.com ,Amazon or any big retailer and we dymatize iso 100 reviews.

so unbiased this company labdoor is I am sure

It's you who is running his ignorant mouth going by a single website rating.

Can't you see that Muscle feast could be sending them some cash to list every single fucking protein they sell in top 10.

Some random integrated supplements whey protein and Muscle feast brand, both features/rates BEFORE Dymatize iso -100 lmao

U believe anything a review site says. How do you think they make there revenues , you and me (the end users) pay them ? No we don't . so who do you think pay them ? who is benefiting from there reviews and these so called unbiased listing ?

One site says so and so brand is meeting label claims and u taking their word for it.
Get out of here with your "actual analysis" nonsense.

Be wary of anyone who got a product to sell you. End user does not benefit from it so if they rate it high I. absolutele abundance then only you trust the brand and product.

It's not a fool proof way I give you that but it's the bestest unbised way atm. then you try it on you and find out how your body handles it, is it suiting you ? are u making gains ( ref to protein) on it ? etc

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member