over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Skateboarding at 70mph downhill, some traffic

SWOLNUTZ

Registered
This video makes me nervous to even watch;

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygl1JFb-b8A"]Longboarding: Fast and Sketchy - YouTube[/ame]

I'll be honest, I can't imagine many bodybuilders who skateboard but I have to say if you've never picked up a longboard, it's a hell of a lot easier than those short/narrow street boards with the small wheels.

The most unexpected thing I found when I started riding a long board is that my obliques really started to tighten up (when I was skating 3-4 times a week), more so than anything I've done in the gym.

Unlike street boards, long boards' big wheels are slightly elastic and so if you hit a crack in a sidewalk, a big rock, etc you won't go flying and bust your ass.

The hardest part of learning how to skate a longboard is being able to stop at high speeds. You literally have to be able to maintain your balance on one leg while dragging the sole of your shoe down the pavement. And yes, be prepared to buy shoes more often.

Longboarding is not that expensive to get into but if you decide to try it and it's your first time, just make sure and get a helmet and some elbow pads (and even some cheap work gloves). And obviously work your way up to any land speed record attempts

Crazy enough to do that on the road at such a high speed, but to do it with oncoming traffic is insane! Several times they were just a few feet away from getting plastered on the front of big trucks. Im sure it is one hell of a rush though! I love speed. Today I blasted my car up to 125 mph real fast on a bypass because there were no cars, what a rush! Ive got a track weekend next weekend that I am looking forward to. No speed limit on the track.

What are those discs they are holding in their palms? Looks like it is attached to their gloves, maybe to use as a way to slow down by using them as brakes on the ground? Some are black and some were colored white.

I could only see doing that if I had motorcycle leathers on. The discs on the gloves were probably for it the guy goes flying they slide rather that grab the road and distribute the force.

Attachments

• 210mph.jpg
    210mph.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 304
This is only 200mph as I had K1 in the passenger seat screaming. But I couldn't really hear him as the roof was off :D

Attachments

• 200mph.jpg
    200mph.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 305
Calum Von Moger should give downhill longboarding a try.

This is only 200mph as I had K1 in the passenger seat screaming. But I couldn't really hear him as the roof was off :D

What vehicle is that? The dash looks really strange. Im just curious. Over 200 mph is about as fast as most cars produced go unless they are modded some. A guy in my local PCA group owns a Porsche 918 that he had up to about 180 on the longest straight on our track. Need a really long stretch to get going faster than that. Im not sure if he lifted though. I lift at about the halfway point because I am freaked out about the tight right hand turn coming up. I only get up to about 120 mph. Had mine up to 165 mph on a country road but got nervous too. That's that fastest Ive had mine. Top speed on mine is about 200 mph.

So what were you in and where were you when you pulled that off!? Not many humans get to experience that! Just looked at the picture again, is that the screen of a tuner? Ive got a Cobb tuner I just used on my 911, increased HP about 40 to 50 since mine is turbo. Doing the exhaust next year.

Last edited:
I could only see doing that if I had motorcycle leathers on. The discs on the gloves were probably for it the guy goes flying they slide rather that grab the road and distribute the force.

Yeah, I figure they try to glide along the ground using those to slow them down.

What vehicle is that? The dash looks really strange. Im just curious. Over 200 mph is about as fast as most cars produced go unless they are modded some. A guy in my local PCA group owns a Porsche 918 that he had up to about 180 on the longest straight on our track. Need a really long stretch to get going faster than that. Im not sure if he lifted though. I lift at about the halfway point because I am freaked out about the tight right hand turn coming up. I only get up to about 120 mph. Had mine up to 165 mph on a country road but got nervous too. That's that fastest Ive had mine. Top speed on mine is about 200 mph.

So what were you in and where were you when you pulled that off!? Not many humans get to experience that! Just looked at the picture again, is that the screen of a tuner? Ive got a Cobb tuner I just used on my 911, increased HP about 40 to 50 since mine is turbo. Doing the exhaust next year.

Stock standard SV Roadster. On public roads.

Stock standard SV Roadster. On public roads.

I guess that is a special edition of the Aventador? Looks like the dash is all digital, is there any analog? I bet that is a sweet ride. I love having all wheel drive. Are you even able to do a burn out in the car? Wondering what happens when you use launch control, do the tires spin at all? Of course you don't want them to. My 911 turbo wont really spin the wheels much.

If you haven't already, check out "Fastest Car" on Netflix. You are going to love this show. Each episode pits a super car against 3 sleeper cars. Old crappy cars that gear heads fix up to be faster than hell. The results are very surprising. At the end of the season they have a big race on the salt flats to see who is fastest. I think there is about 6 or 7 of them in that race.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80190009

I guess that is a special edition of the Aventador? Looks like the dash is all digital, is there any analog? I bet that is a sweet ride. I love having all wheel drive. Are you even able to do a burn out in the car? Wondering what happens when you use launch control, do the tires spin at all? Of course you don't want them to. My 911 turbo wont really spin the wheels much.

It's currently the most special edition of the Aventador (new one coming out late this year). Mine was the first one in the country 2 years ago.
The dealer had to send to the factory a cover letter with each order stating the customer's history with the brand and why the customer was good for the brand, together with certified copies of personal photo ID (in order to stop flippers getting the cars) and then the factory chose who got allocated the orders. My dealer alone had to reject 13 orders.

My car has world wide unique features. I even saw it being built and coming off the production line at the factory's invitation.

I've had the factory race tune done to the car which increased power from 750hp to 825hp (allegedly). She's quick.

Launch control is BRUTAL!

Dash is as you see it only. It can't be changed to analogue. It has all kind of different lights and colours flashing on it depending on revs, speed and mode.
This is the photo I took of it on delivery day:

Attachments

• sv9.jpg
    sv9.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 267
I've never been into cars but that's pretty fucking awesome.

Super Cars

Big A, be sure to check out that Netflix series if you haven't already.

I wasn't aware how hard it is to get some of these cars until I started talking to some owners. I thought that you could just walk in with the cash and buy whatever you want, cash is king etc. Nope. Some Porsches are the same way, all the luxury car manufacturers seem to do it. I remember when Justin Beiber was all pissed off because they wouldn't let him buy the top Ferrari,lol! Youre right about flippers. Porsche has a rule that in order for a dealer to sell the car they have to own it for 1 year, private owner is 6 months I think. That way even with the 911 gt3. My dealer bought a 911 gtr a bit ago and marked it up from about $210 k to $400k and it sold. They had to hold on to it for 1 year. Used gt3s sell for more than they were new, its crazy. Guy in town that bought the 918 paid $1.3 million for it and it sold for about $900,000 when new. He had to buy his used.

If you ever wanted to sell yours you could get a lot more than you paid.

Big A, be sure to check out that Netflix series if you haven't already.

I wasn't aware how hard it is to get some of these cars until I started talking to some owners. I thought that you could just walk in with the cash and buy whatever you want, cash is king etc. Nope. Some Porsches are the same way, all the luxury car manufacturers seem to do it. I remember when Justin Beiber was all pissed off because they wouldn't let him buy the top Ferrari,lol! Youre right about flippers. Porsche has a rule that in order for a dealer to sell the car they have to own it for 1 year, private owner is 6 months I think. That way even with the 911 gt3. My dealer bought a 911 gtr a bit ago and marked it up from about $210 k to $400k and it sold. They had to hold on to it for 1 year. Used gt3s sell for more than they were new, its crazy. Guy in town that bought the 918 paid $1.3 million for it and it sold for about $900,000 when new. He had to buy his used.

If you ever wanted to sell yours you could get a lot more than you paid.

I get offered more than what I paid on all my Lambos.

Big A,

1. How does your big ass fit into these cars? :)

2. What's the visibility like? I spoke to some guy who pulled up near my college campus in it; he was like: It's a jet with crevices basically to see out of

I get offered more than what I paid on all my Lambos.

Have you ever owned Ferrari? Wondering what your opinion is on those compared to Lambos. I would prefer the AWD in the Lambo. I don't think any Ferraris have AWD.

Another car I really like is the McLaren. One of those was running at our track event. It was lapping pretty quick, but the driver wasn't very experienced and it could have gone a lot faster. What really gets me is that as far as I know you cant really get track insurance on anything over about $200,000. The guy that was driving his over million dollar 918 was living life on the edge when he was going over 180 mph on the track which is a road coarse with lots of sharp bends.

Last edited:
Big A,

1. How does your big ass fit into these cars? :)

2. What's the visibility like? I spoke to some guy who pulled up near my college campus in it; he was like: It's a jet with crevices basically to see out of

You have to remember that all these cars are almost 7' wide, so plenty of room inside. 15 years ago, when I used to be big, both Big Kiwi and myself were in one of my cars (we were both over 280) and our shoulders did not even touch.

Visibility is poor, but you get used to it. You have to be aware of the traffic around you as if you were riding a motorbike.

Have you ever owned Ferrari? Wondering what your opinion is on those compared to Lambos. I would prefer the AWD in the Lambo. I don't think any Ferraris have AWD.

Another car I really like is the McLaren. One of those was running at our track event. It was lapping pretty quick, but the driver wasn't very experienced and it could have gone a lot faster. What really gets me is that as far as I know you cant really get track insurance on anything over about $200,000. The guy that was driving his over million dollar 918 was living life on the edge when he was going over 180 mph on the track which is a road coarse with lots of sharp bends.

I've owned tons of Ferraris. None for 3 years now though. Nothing in the current range appeals.

I can't stand Maclarens. They are just crap to drive IMO.

Have you ever owned Ferrari? Wondering what your opinion is on those compared to Lambos.

That's definitely the kind of parallel one should NEVER make in front of Big A... :D

Maldorf, he was kind enough to reply politely to you, but the undeniable truth is Big A's face changes for something rather... well... rather patronizing when he hears that name "Ferrari"... not that much better than a BMW for him... the kind of everyday car parvenus that are nothing special but wanna prove the world they've made it by showing off immediately buy when they've got enough $$$.

:D:p;)

That's definitely the kind of parallel one should NEVER make in front of Big A... :D

Maldorf, he was kind enough to reply politely to you, but the undeniable truth is Big A's face changes for something rather... well... rather patronizing when he hears that name "Ferrari"... not that much better than a BMW for him... the kind of everyday car parvenus that are nothing special but wanna prove the world they've made it by showing off immediately buy when they've got enough $$$.

:D:p;)

LOL. Im not a fan either, although I have never driven any of them. I am a big fan of AWD, and the idea of being able to do burn outs is just a waste of energy to me and silly. I want all of that horsepower to go into making the car accelerate. AWD is more forgiving if you make an error on the track too. I find it hard to really screw up in my turbo 911.

I also think the Lamborghinis look better. It is what I would drive if I could afford it. I was looking at getting something like an 08 Gallardo, but I am worried the maintenance would be too expensive for me to really afford. Not sure how much that costs really. My Porsche isn't cheap either, but I imagine it is less. An oil change sets me back about $240.

Back in high school in the 80s the Countach was my dream car, and ever since I have wanted to own a Lambo.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear