over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone had blood work on dhb?

northface384

Registered
I have been using DHB for several weeks and currenting increased from 450mg to 600mg a week and a new brand of DHB. I just got my latest blood work back and my total test went from around 1600 to 2068. Could DHB increase my total test that much of is it most likely not legit dhb?

Option C: EQ/Test C blend you got there :p

yeah its not dhb and its not even a good fake. lol an under dosed fake.

Last edited:
So what should he have seen with real dhb?

So what should he have seen with real dhb?

I'm pretty sure it shouldn't have effected his total test at all.

My question is what else are you running? I take it you are running some Testosterone seperately from the DHB?

How much test are you running??
It is possible to be on like 400-500mgs of Test and see 1600 one week and 2000 the next. A lot of variables when it comes to total test levels.. I could take a big shit, and see my total test fluctuate 200 points. If you're ONLY taking DHB and nothing else then I would say your DHB is fake because it shouldn't be registering total test that high.

Last edited:
If the shots are not crippling you, it’s not DHB lol

I'm pretty sure it shouldn't have effected his total test at all.

My question is what else are you running? I take it you are running some Testosterone seperately from the DHB?

How much test are you running??
It is possible to be on like 400-500mgs of Test and see 1600 one week and 2000 the next. A lot of variables when it comes to total test levels.. I could take a big shit, and see my total test fluctuate 200 points. If you're ONLY taking DHB and nothing else then I would say your DHB is fake because it shouldn't be registering total test that high.

I’m currently pinning 180mg of Test c and 300mg of “DHB” twice a week. I pin tues and fri. Blood was drawn fri morning before pinning that day.

Info on it, I had never heard of it. Form of EQ.

https://www.evolutionary.org/1-testosterone/

So it does sound like it shouldn't affect your test level at all in a blood level. Yours is high because youre taking the 180 mg/wk. Im taking 100 mg/wk and that puts my total test at around 850 or so. Yours being 2000 on 180 mg isn't unbelievable. Almost 2x the normal high.

Oh, just read you are takin 180mg of the test cyp 2x per week, so a weekly dose of 360 mg? Then your level of 2000 is more than possible. If you scale my taking 100 mg/wk with your dose, my levels would be about 3000 on that dose. So that is what is causing your high total test level.

Last edited:
If the shots are not crippling you, it’s not DHB lol

That's what the literature that I linked here says too. I wonder why it is so bad. Maybe it needs a lot of solvent to stay in solution?

That's what the literature that I linked here says too. I wonder why it is so bad. Maybe it needs a lot of solvent to stay in solution?
Yeah 1 Test Cyp has been around for years but every UGL that has brewed it have all said the same. It crashes very easily when pushing it over 100mg. But nowadays with Migylol, EO, MCT oil, available people are pushing the envelope with it and apparently getting it to hold at dosages over 100. I think it's just that it being the Cyp ester plays a big role in why it crashes so easy. Cuz everyone knows how temperamental Test Cyp is when brewing it. JMO.

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Info on it, I had never heard of it. Form of EQ.

https://www.evolutionary.org/1-testosterone/

So it does sound like it shouldn't affect your test level at all in a blood level. Yours is high because youre taking the 180 mg/wk. Im taking 100 mg/wk and that puts my total test at around 850 or so. Yours being 2000 on 180 mg isn't unbelievable. Almost 2x the normal high.

Oh, just read you are takin 180mg of the test cyp 2x per week, so a weekly dose of 360 mg? Then your level of 2000 is more than possible. If you scale my taking 100 mg/wk with your dose, my levels would be about 3000 on that dose. So that is what is causing your high total test level.

When do u normally have you blood drawn? Are u pinning 100mg once a week or 50mg 2x a week?

When do u normally have you blood drawn? Are u pinning 100mg once a week or 50mg 2x a week?

I do 100 mg on Sunday, every Sunday. I usually have the blood drawn on Tuesday, so two days later. It peaks early on so that is probably toward the high end for my dose and the levels taper off toward the end of the week a bit.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws