over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Vitamin D

hugostiglitz87

Registered
Just had blood work done last week got my results back in. Dr said everything looked good but my vitamin D and estrogen are low. Would low estrogen cause low vitamin D?

If not what would cause low vitamin D currently on trt with 20 mg of tamoxfien added daily.

Now I know what is causing my joint pain.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Low Vitamin D Levels in men causes a Lower Test to Estradiol Ratio.
So even though you are on TRT, your Conversion Rate is lower than it should be.

Isn't your Doctor going to prescribe you some Vitamin D, that's what he should be doing if it's Low................................ JP

Low Vitamin D Levels in men causes a Lower Test to Estradiol Ratio.
So even though you are on TRT, your Conversion Rate is lower than it should be.

Isn't your Doctor going to prescribe you some Vitamin D, that's what he should be doing if it's Low................................ JP
So in hindsight If I increase my vitamind D I will get a higher test ratio?

Just had blood work done last week got my results back in. Dr said everything looked good but my vitamin D and estrogen are low. Would low estrogen cause low vitamin D?

If not what would cause low vitamin D currently on trt with 20 mg of tamoxfien added daily.

Now I know what is causing my joint pain.

I’d bet most of the population deficient. 5,000iu daily with fat meal

I’d bet most of the population deficient. 5,000iu daily with fat meal

Yes, and the further you are from the equator the more likely you are to be deficient.

Well I found a daily vitamin d to take daily. Amazon always helps.

I have been taking 10,000 IU of vitamin D3 daily for the last 5 years.I have my level checked every year with my annual physical. My level always comes back in the high normal range. Right where I want it. It is very important to take K2 along with it and make sure you take both with a high fat meal. You also need to make sure you're getting enough dietary calcium as this works synergistically with the D and K.

I have been taking 10,000 IU of vitamin D3 daily for the last 5 years.I have my level checked every year with my annual physical. My level always comes back in the high normal range. Right where I want it. It is very important to take K2 along with it and make sure you take both with a high fat meal. You also need to make sure you're getting enough dietary calcium as this works synergistically with the D and K.
Good to hear I was shocked It was borderline low. And estro was low. Prolactin levels were high surprise about that.

Anyone with a Vitamin D blood level below 50 (most of the population) should be supplementing with Vitamin D3.

I recently had my blood work done and mine was very low . Also my potassium levels were very high , didn’t know that was a bad thing ! He gave me a script for vitamin D .

Anyone with a Vitamin D blood level below 50 (most of the population) should be supplementing with Vitamin D3.

I can’t remeber where I saw the study, but even 2,000iu daily people were coming in borderline low

What was your Vitamin D level? A lot of people who don't supplement have low vitamin D, especially during the winter months.

I take 6,000 IU to maintain ~50 nmol/L on a 25-Hydroxy Vitamin D blood test.

What was your Vitamin D level? A lot of people who don't supplement have low vitamin D, especially during the winter months.

I take 6,000 IU to maintain ~50 nmol/L on a 25-Hydroxy Vitamin D blood test.

Mine Vitamind D total was 25.0 (lab corp tested)

my level was in the low 30s, starting supplementing with healthy origins d3 @ 40,000iu once a week, few months later level was 86, cant say I felt any different, but hey maybe im a little healthier.

Life extension has a nice Vitamin D3 + Vitamin K combo product

So in hindsight If I increase my vitamind D I will get a higher test ratio?

Sorry, sometimes I don't see the reply's.

Yes, supplementing with a Good Quality Vitamin D-3 will raise your Levels.
Since it's a Fat Soluble Vitamin, it should be taken with some Dietary Fat.

Though you can get around that if you choose a Vitamin D, that has the Fat added to it.
I take Sports Research High Potency Vitamin D-3, it has Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil added to it ~ 5,000 IU's daily in Summer, 10,000 IU's daily in winter, as I'm in a Northern Climate......................... JP

I can’t remeber where I saw the study, but even 2,000iu daily people were coming in borderline low

I was taking 1400 iu's a day along with smaller amounts in other supplements get outside daily and my blood levels were in the bottom 15% of the normal range. What yo take in is not as important as what you absorb.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws