over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weak Pump

XstarchildX

Banned
So, I'm 4 and a half weeks in to my blast of: 600mg test, 210mg tren ace, 400mg eq and 20mg inject dbol (preworkout only). For some reason, I haven't been getting wicked pumps at all. It's baffling. Fasted blood glucose is in range, my carbs are high (700g on training days), and I've even added some sea salt pre workout. Overall sodium intake is high enough where it should elicit a pump if that were the culprit. I'm honestly stumped. Some days I'll get an okay pump, but other days it's very lack luster. Usually at this point the lower back pumps are coming on, and training shoulders is painful (in a good way :D ). Any thoughts??

Bloods. Standard answer. Electrolytes are most likely off. Estrogen could be sky high or crashed.

This is very odd. I would expect the dbol alone to give a great pump!
I know, right?! I'm usually bending over in between sets of deads trying to get the pump out lol. People think I'm batsh*t crazy.

Bloods. Standard answer. Electrolytes are most likely off. Estrogen could be sky high or crashed.
I was thinking it could be electrolyte related. It's very hot where I live and I've been sweating like a meatloaf. I got bloods just prior to this run and everything was in range. Estradiol was 23, which is typically good for me (25-35 is where i tend to feel best). I guess I'll have to get bloods if this continues and go back to the drawing board. Thanks :).

hmm.. you're not really on all that much tren, but I know with some people tren really flattens them out big time (even when taking in a lot of carbs)...

have you ever had this "lack of a pump" issue before while on tren?

hmm.. you're not really on all that much tren, but I know with some people tren really flattens them out big time (even when taking in a lot of carbs)...

have you ever had this "lack of a pump" issue before while on tren?
Yeah, tren typically makes me burn through carbs like crazy, but in the past I would still get a wicked pump. I've run tren at 350mg before and it became too much for me. I am actually straying off my diet today for the first time since starting this blast, so I'm definitely not going to be low on anything going into tomorrow's workout lol.

I had the same problem...I cut back on the volume & now 2-3 sets in I'm pumped

I had the same problem...I cut back on the volume & now 2-3 sets in I'm pumped
Interesting. I'm running Meadow's Gamma Bomb program, which is pretty wicked. It starts off fairly low volume, but I'm on week 6 now so it's pretty intense! I guess I could use a deload in the near future, though I did take 4 days off completely for a recent trip.

Interesting. I'm running Meadow's Gamma Bomb program, which is pretty wicked. It starts off fairly low volume, but I'm on week 6 now so it's pretty intense! I guess I could use a deload in the near future, though I did take 4 days off completely for a recent trip.

I'm 61 yrs. old and by cutting the volume in half has helped me tremendously...I now do 3 sets to failure for each body part & never felt better & stronger

I'm 61 yrs. old and by cutting the volume in half has helped me tremendously...I now do 3 sets to failure for each body part & never felt better & stronger
Thanks for the recommendation! I'm going to lower volume substantially when I deload and see if it makes a difference.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws