over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren cough

joos23

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Any suggestions on how to prevent tren cough? I've read inject slowly, chew ice cubes, put your head in the freezer if it happens, diphenhydramine which i already use. Any other advice? I would greatly appreciate it!

On 50% power.

Bad advice everyone reacts differently, start at a low power setting and work your way up to assess your tolerance. That’s what an old pro from my gym said and he was one of the first microwave users from the 70’s.

Drinking as glass of water immediately after injection usually helps

It is weird but I got it every time .. I quit messing with that stuff as I cant mentally handle it

Idk if anyone else has had similar but I found when injecting my delts or rear delts I’ve never gotten tren cough. But if I inject in my glutes I will get it about 75% of the time. Idk if anyone else has noticed anything similar but might be worth a shot

I've only had it once. I think the only reason it wasn't worse was that I inject very slowly in this case. If tren getting into a vein is what causes the problem, then having a big tren blast coming down the pipes all at once is not what you want. besides if you do it really slowly, you'll be able to detect it coming on and you can then change injection sites and prevent the misery.

I used to face a table fan and have it blowing in my face and I know it sounds crazy but it actually worked most of the time! Not a box fan but just a desktop fan or something a little larger. Give it a shot I hope it helps. I always had a fan close by when I was running tren.... lol

put your head in a microwave

But won’t my balls explode? 😵

I always have my tren mixed with other things in the syringe and never a high dose of tren. I rarely get the tren cough this way.
EXAMPLE: 1/2cc tren, 1cc test prop, 1cc masteron, 1/2cc Npp

But won’t my balls explode? ��

I always have my tren mixed with other things in the syringe and never a high dose of tren. I rarely get the tren cough this way.
EXAMPLE: 1/2cc tren, 1cc test prop, 1cc masteron, 1/2cc Npp
Good hint.

IF it happens, try not to take deep breaths and INhale with your nose + EXhale with your mouth to full extent.

it my more recent trials of tren. The couch has been almost everytime. my chick hears me coughing my life away and simply always tells me "that cant be healthy" :cool:

I always get tren cough when injecting into my glutes. Never have an issue anywhere else

Idk if anyone else has had similar but I found when injecting my delts or rear delts I’ve never gotten tren cough. But if I inject in my glutes I will get it about 75% of the time. Idk if anyone else has noticed anything similar but might be worth a shot

This. I've gotten the cough a dozen times from pinning glutes.

Pinning quads and delts I've never once got a cough.

i only get tren cough when injecting it by itself so i always
add another compound in the syringe an have no problems

The cough is why we use Tren in the first place, if you’re not coughing, you’re not growing. Tren is the best compound known to man for inducing tussis, and based on studies by the Mayo Clinic and the University of Chicago, as documented by the New England Journal of Medicine, the best way to induce muscle Hypertrophy is through extreme coughing. Coughing is known to induce Hypertrophy in all muscle groups simultaneously (like a full body workout, but better), and produces gains up to 300% better than resistance training. There are other compounds known to produce these extreme gains, such as marijuana smoked from a 4 foot bong, however a strict diet seems to be more difficult maintain, mostly because Cheetos don’t have enough protein to maintain the extreme gains being produced.

The downside to this is the extreme amount of prolactin produced by coughing (it was originally attributed to Tren itself, but later found to be untrue). Traditionally cabergoline and pramipexole have been used to combat prolactin, but new research suggests that cutting raw onions causes a better reduction in prolactin, and almost instantly, as the prolactin drains from the body through the tear ducts as you cry.

I’ve personally never had Tren “cough”, but I’ve injected into a vein before and holy fuck that fucking hurt!!! :eek: :banghead:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws