over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

caffeine intake

BlahaIsAFraud

Registered
i usually have 9 coffees a day

plus there's the trace amounts in sodas etc.

what is your typical caffeine intake

I'm dealing with a bad case of adrenal fatigue as a result of too much coffee intake (about 600-800mg for 3 years). Once I recover from it after a few months, I'll do 400mg from coffee daily.

Caffeine and stimulant free for over 10 years. I used to think it gave me more energy, but realized it actually zapped my strength. I feel much better without caffeine.

I'm dealing with a bad case of adrenal fatigue as a result of too much coffee intake (about 600-800mg for 3 years). Once I recover from it after a few months, I'll do 400mg from coffee daily.
What are you doing/taking to help recover?

What were your symptoms?

Like GI Bro, I too would like to know what tipped you off and what you're doing about it. The term is thrown around a lot, and some say it's real and some say it's bullshit.

I probably used at least 7-800mg per day for years, but I am down to probably 400. I also used to be on 30mg adderall per day... Before then, it was ephedrine, dmaa, whatever I could find that was strong.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

50 mg of caffeine a day throughout the year.

When I am dieting, 100/200 mg of caffeine and 50 mg of ephedrine / DMAA.

I do not need more, I do not want more, it is impossible to sleep, more if you are in DNP.

Normally 600mg daily and I cut back after a few months to 200mg daily and repeat.

2 cups black coffee every am with agave...starts off my daily intermittent fast.

600mg on training days
100mg on non training days
Lately I have been training EOD

Does any of you guys know if caffeine affects the joints and ligaments?
If I'm already injured will it increase the calcification in joints/muscles/ligaments etc?

Usually I take about 400-600mg 60min before my workouts. But I stopped 2 weeks ago.

Do you really need those amounts? I think some of you became too tolerant, left completely for 2/3 weeks, and come back with 200 mg. It should work for the majority.

I try to limit my intake to 300mg a day
50mg first thing in the morning (4am) , another 50mg before lunch (11am) and 200 with my "pre workout"

What are you doing/taking to help recover?

What were your symptoms?

Like GI Bro, I too would like to know what tipped you off and what you're doing about it. The term is thrown around a lot, and some say it's real and some say it's bullshit.

I probably used at least 7-800mg per day for years, but I am down to probably 400. I also used to be on 30mg adderall per day... Before then, it was ephedrine, dmaa, whatever I could find that was strong.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I suspect adrenal fatigue. However, my fasting cortisol (12) and ACTH (33) were normal. My DHEA was just 216 however

Symptoms: lightheaded a lot, very fatigued, lower sex drive, weakened immune system

Having said that, I read more into it and began using Maca Root, Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng), and Licorice Root to coincide with my ashwagandha and rhodiola rosea. Also stopped high coffee coffee and 10mg Melatonin cold turkey. It's been a week now since all these changes were made. Lowering workout volume a tiny bit too. Doing extra walking.

Already notice improvements as the light headedness is basically gone but it's a process. I went to the endo and got bloods and everything was normal range.

For most of my Adult Life, I've been drinking Lots of Coffee.
8 Cups a day at a minimum.

In the last 2 years, I've cut that way back to only 2 Cups of Black Coffee in the AM, and feel much better.
Plus, I'm not having to Pee every Hour or two.......................... JP

Yeah, me too. I'm a fucking zombie. I was taking 600 mg of caffein for sure. It sucks. I'm in trouble….no matter how much sleep I get It's not enough. I'm dragging ass. Fine once I get in the gym. Using Humanofort, b-complex, Ashwagandha,…etc. also Vitamin C….nothing yet…been on these for a while

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws