over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO or Peptides for atrophied bicep

JJae

Newbies
Has anyone had success building muscle tissue in a atrophied bicep muscle. I am not sure if SEO is a viable option. I know rich piana had success with PMMA. However I am not sure if Pmma will act or activate the muscle to have a proper pump. Otherwise I can imagine IGF1 localized in the atrophied muscle could do some benefit for a course of 4 weeks of 40-80mcg daily with some blood pumping curls.

Hope to get some inputs.

Has anyone had success building muscle tissue in a atrophied bicep muscle. I am not sure if SEO is a viable option. I know rich piana had success with PMMA. However I am not sure if Pmma will act or activate the muscle to have a proper pump. Otherwise I can imagine IGF1 localized in the atrophied muscle could do some benefit for a course of 4 weeks of 40-80mcg daily with some blood pumping curls.

Hope to get some inputs.

I don't think this is true but it could be.
There's a penis growth forum (or at least it sounds that way)
A guy said he heard from a few (who received pmma in their muscles from Pianas doc) that it takes 40-50cc to gain .5 inche. 25$ per cc, coming to 1'000 per bicep. For half an inch? This can't be true and if so, hell no...
stick to seo.

prob seo... i partially tore my right bicep so its lil smaller where it tore. i used to shoot gear in that area couple weeks out from show to make it look more even. worked, but definition lil blurry for couple days then it looked pretty dang equal to left arm
-F2S

Check the Syntherol logs thread in the articles forum...I believe there was a member here years back that used Syntherol for an atrophied bicep or pec...Can't remember which off the top of my head?!

What caused the atrophied bicep? I have been wondering about something like this for awhile too. I believe I slightly tore my right bicep about.... 6 years ago doing a kettlebell swing. Ever since then when I train arms that right bicep does not get much of a pump and there is even this deep, deep type of pain I feel, best way to describe it is deep within or under the muscle. It doesn't feel like the actual bicep muscle itself, but deeper. Sometimes I wonder if there was some nerve damage or impingement too, but the entire right arm sometimes feels like it "isn't firing correctly". The bicep and the tricep.

Sorry about the rant just interested in your experience.

Vanya mentioned this...what's "causing" the atrophy? Is it the long or short head bicep tendon that's partially torn? How much 25, 50, 75%? I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure SEO will do nothing to improve the function of your bicep...only cosmetic. You might want to look into BPC-157 and MK-677 in helping to HEAL your torn bicep tendon. GH & IGF-1 can't hurt either. If it gets worse I'd make an appointment with a sports med orthopedic doc and see if it's something that might need to be repaired (bicep tenodesis).

Attachments

• Biceps-Tendon-www.steelcitysportsdoc.com_.jpg
    Biceps-Tendon-www.steelcitysportsdoc.com_.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 53

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner