Thoughts about this protocol

vesne

Registered
Hey mates. Im, right now, off!
17%BF
88,7 kilos
173cm

Im thinking of running this cycle..
1-10 tren A 150mg+ drost P 150mg+ Test P 200mg (genotec blend) EOD.
1-11 Anavar 80mg Ed (genotec)
1-14 Aromasin 25mg ED
1-11 HCg 500mcg EW
1-20 hgh 6iu 5ON2OFF
Thinking of running Proviron all the way...

Still planning the diet...

Want to increase the muscles gains and low all the way the BF.
What do you guys think about this?
RESPECT

I would save money and skip the anavar, it usually gives a harder look and at your current bodyfat % u wont be able to see that look.

Thats a LOT of tren imo. i'd cut that in half and bet you get great results with less side effects

i wouldnt mess with the hcg, but thats me i am committed to trt for life. better quality of life

-F2S

I would save money and skip the anavar, it usually gives a harder look and at your current bodyfat % u wont be able to see that look.

Thats a LOT of tren imo. i'd cut that in half and bet you get great results with less side effects

i wouldnt mess with the hcg, but thats me i am committed to trt for life. better quality of life

-F2S

Thanks, bro! For you reply.
So, I thought 150mg,cause the blend is: 75mg tren/drost-100mg test per ML.
So, you think that I just run 1ml of this blend EOD?
Do you think low doses, like 75mg drost/tren and 100mg test EOD should be fine for what I want? Low the BF with quality and increase the lean Mass..
Take off anavar and hcg and stick with hgh, Aromasin and what about Proviron?
Thnaks bro!!

ahhh, if its a blend, hmmm.... You could do the 1cc of that blend and add 1cc of test enanthate 250mg a week and be gtg.
or
yeah, just do the 1cc of the blend eod and see how it gows. Just getting on cycle will make progress. when the progress stalls then i'd up dose to 1.5cc eod and then after few weeks if/when progress stalls up dose to 2cc eod and stay at that dose for few weeks til cycles end.

I know we all wish we could pick the perfect dosed cycle, BUT i think it makes more sense to adapt cycle to progress.
I dont know if you have ever used tren before but if that blend is actually dosed properly 150mg of tren eod can bring ALOT of sides. at that dose i had insomnia and sweat through 5 towels a night with 3 fans on and a/c blasting. so i wouldnt recommend starting out at that dose. work up to it

oh, and i would save my money on the proviron and skip it.
-F2S

Everyone is going to say to post up your diet because that will make you leaner (even though the roids will also help somewhat) and this time they would all be right.

So post up your diet or your plan!

I would also advise you to lower the Tren because 150 mg EOD is quite a lot and probably unnecessary as well.

ahhh, if its a blend, hmmm.... You could do the 1cc of that blend and add 1cc of test enanthate 250mg a week and be gtg.
or
yeah, just do the 1cc of the blend eod and see how it gows. Just getting on cycle will make progress. when the progress stalls then i'd up dose to 1.5cc eod and then after few weeks if/when progress stalls up dose to 2cc eod and stay at that dose for few weeks til cycles end.

I know we all wish we could pick the perfect dosed cycle, BUT i think it makes more sense to adapt cycle to progress.
I dont know if you have ever used tren before but if that blend is actually dosed properly 150mg of tren eod can bring ALOT of sides. at that dose i had insomnia and sweat through 5 towels a night with 3 fans on and a/c blasting. so i wouldnt recommend starting out at that dose. work up to it

oh, and i would save my money on the proviron and skip it.
-F2S
Thanks so much, bro!
Do you think hcg is not needed running tren on this level?
I have used tren before, though it's been years...
My body can handle, it's used to with steroids...
I will add up here my diet plan..
I will start with 1cc and will increase when I feel to...
I will add the test É.. I like TEST c, my last cycle I ran.. But u will stick with E. I think it's better...
RESPECT

Everyone is going to say to post up your diet because that will make you leaner (even though the roids will also help somewhat) and this time they would all be right.

So post up your diet or your plan!

I would also advise you to lower the Tren because 150 mg EOD is quite a lot and probably unnecessary as well.

I will post, bro! If you can, later, give me some advice on it, after I posted... Peace

I would start very low in dose and increase when needed. I see you are going to use the RIPPEDGEN blend and that will pack a punch so a little bit will go a long way. Have you been training hard recently just not eating too good? By that I mean do you have a good base of muscle with the added fat or are you starting from stratch in a sense? If it's been a long time I don't see why you can't build muscle and lose fat at the same time. If you have muscle then maintaining it as you lose the fat will be easy even on low doses of test and tren so there is no need to go overboard.

I would save the avar till later on when you are leaner. If you progress fast which you could do easily then adding it in the last 5-6 weeks could be good. His avar is strong so you may not need 80mg. Start at 20mg pre workout and move up to 40mg and see how you are and go from there.

To give reference I will be using Geno's test p, tren a and avar this summer so very similar to your cycle. My plan is 50mg test p and for the tren I start at 20mg and move up gradually to about 50mg per day. I done great with 40mg avar last time but as I want to make some good changes this summer and the rest of my cycle is pretty tame I will probably go up to 80mg per day as I change daily at that dose. But I will be starting at 20mg and moving up to 40mg for a few weeks before upping to 60-80mg. Avar is the one thing I can dose high and feel great on whereas tren I just can't plus trust me 50mg per day is plenty.

Last edited:
Hey, mate!!! You helped me out with the DNP, remember? A couple months ago. Yes, I'm not eating well though... I had to stop working out for 20 days.. I got back last Friday.... Ive got some muscles inside and a good amount of fat above. I need to ripped this off... My metabolism is to slow, cause I've been using juices form a very long time, since when I was 16. So, as you suspect, I ran a lot of it the wrong way... I did a monster cycle in 2011 and that helped my metabolism stay low. I get fat quick, and is hard to loose. Im planning my diet. I will get back to usa, so it's a lot easier to do diet well...
I will stick from what you guys stated.. 1cc EOD and will increase of I need...
Hcg will be needed? For this dose, maybe not, right? Like the mate above said... And the hgh? It's worth to ran with this high body fat?
Thanks bro

I would start very low in dose and increase when needed. I see you are going to use the RIPPEDGEN blend and that will pack a punch so a little bit will go a long way. Have you been training hard recently just not eating too good? By that I mean do you have a good base of muscle with the added fat or are you starting from stratch in a sense? If it's been a long time I don't see why you can't build muscle and lose fat at the same time. If you have muscle then maintaining it as you lose the fat will be easy even on low doses of test and tren so there is no need to go overboard.

I would save the avar till later on when you are leaner. If you progress fast which you could do easily then adding it in the last 5-6 weeks could be good. His avar is strong so you may not need 80mg. Start at 20mg pre workout and move up to 40mg and see how you are and go from there.

To give reference I will be using Geno's test p, tren a and avar this summer so very similar to your cycle. My plan is 50mg test p and for the tren I start at 20mg and move up gradually to about 50mg per day. I done great with 40mg avar last time but as I want to make some good changes this summer and the rest of my cycle is pretty tame I will probably go up to 80mg per day as I change daily at that dose. But I will be starting at 20mg and moving up to 40mg for a few weeks before upping to 60-80mg. Avar is the one thing I can dose high and feel great on whereas tren I just can't plus trust me 50mg per day is plenty.

Hey, mate!!! You helped me out with the DNP, remember? A couple months ago. Yes, I'm not eating well though... I had to stop working out for 20 days.. I got back last Friday.... Ive got some muscles inside and a good amount of fat above. I need to ripped this off... My metabolism is to slow, cause I've been using juices form a very long time, since when I was 16. So, as you suspect, I ran a lot of it the wrong way... I did a monster cycle in 2011 and that helped my metabolism stay low. I get fat quick, and is hard to loose. Im planning my diet. I will get back to usa, so it's a lot easier to do diet well...
I will stick from what you guys stated.. 1cc EOD and will increase of I need...
Hcg will be needed? For this dose, maybe not, right? Like the mate above said... And the hgh? It's worth to ran with this high body fat?
Thanks bro

Are you planning to run DNP again? If you are coming off cycle then HCG during is very useful. Even on trt it is great to send signals every so often incase guys want to have kids in the future. I would recommend it but it is by no means essential. HCG actually gives me a big boost and 500iu per week is plenty. I would do that as 250iu twice weekly but even once per week is fine.

If you can run hgh and feel good then great. It will only aid in your results and help with fat loss and overall body composition. Even 3iu per day would be good. If they are 10iu vials you could do 3.33iu per day so 1 vial lasts 3 days. Although if you want to do more that is entirely up to you. I would start lower and see how you are and go from there. I get bad fatigue on hgh but most are fine and I am sure you will be as well.

Literally just some good hormones in you and a clean diet and the changes will be fast with consistency in all areas. Protein and greens for your base meals. Maybe add some rice or other carbs around training. Good fats in limited amounts as they are calorie dense but needed for health and even long term fat loss. You can get ripped on a healthy diet so you don't need to do any extremes to get down to say 10% you just need to eat clean, smart and consistently.

Last edited:
I still got some Dnp with me, I don't know if will worth to throw in.. (about 20 caps).
I came off cycle about 3 months ago.. So, the only reason I would throw the hcg is because the androgenic power from the tren. But since won't be a high dose.. Maybe it is expendable, right!?
Hgh, I don't know what happens with me.. Can't feel the effects that everyone tells.. I've been using Hgh since 2011(that time, I felt the results).
I began to ran last year, almost 7 months, 5iu per day(Monday-Friday) and didn't feel nothing at all.. I will pm you about that...
My diet I will stick with berries, fruits, oats, rice, chicken, vegetables.. I'm still planning..
I don't like supplements, but I will get some bcaa and whey just be sure... But I don't like it... I prefer, like, pancake powder and that kind of stuffs that I can actually eat.
Thanks so much bros

Are you planning to run DNP again? If you are coming off cycle then HCG during is very useful. Even on trt it is great to send signals every so often incase guys want to have kids in the future. I would recommend it but it is by no means essential. HCG actually gives me a big boost and 500iu per week is plenty. I would do that as 250iu twice weekly but even once per week is fine.

If you can run hgh and feel good then great. It will only aid in your results and help with fat loss and overall body composition. Even 3iu per day would be good. If they are 10iu vials you could do 3.33iu per day so 1 vial lasts 3 days. Although if you want to do more that is entirely up to you. I would start lower and see how you are and go from there. I get bad fatigue on hgh but most are fine and I am sure you will be as well.

Literally just some good hormones in you and a clean diet and the changes will be fast with consistency in all areas. Protein and greens for your base meals. Maybe add some rice or other carbs around training. Good fats in limited amounts as they are calorie dense but needed for health and even long term fat loss. You can get ripped on a healthy diet so you don't need to do any extremes to get down to say 10% you just need to eat clean, smart and consistently.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws