over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoin

Muscle1031

Registered
I've run across a few sources who like to use Bitcoin and I have not used it before. Could anyone suggest the easiest route. I was told it's a little hassle to set up but after that it should not be a problem.

Could someone who currently uses this point me in the right direction question mark

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've run across a few sources who like to use Bitcoin and I have not used it before. Could anyone suggest the easiest route. I was told it's a little hassle to set up but after that it should not be a problem.

Could someone who currently uses this point me in the right direction question mark

Go to Coinbase and set up an account. It is fairly easy to do.

quickest way is to watch videos on youtube how to set up a coinbase or cex.io account. these require verification which is a form of ID so it is not anonymous.

there are also bitcoin atms so you can google to see if there is one in your area.

a word of warning though, coinbase monitor transactions and if they suspect something suspicious they will shut down your account.

the value of bitcoin can fluctuate rapidly so do not buy until you are ready to purchase. if you buy $500 of bitcoin it could be only worth 400 tomorrow.

Bitcoin is still way too volatile for me personally. If it's monitored like someone above me said it's yet another reason to steer clear of it. It's still too much in it's infant shoes imo.

Bitcoin is still way too volatile for me personally. If it's monitored like someone above me said it's yet another reason to steer clear of it. It's still too much in it's infant shoes imo.

the volatility won't affect you if you buy it and then use it immediately.

1. sign up on coinbase
2. wire money from bank
3. buy bitcoin on gdax (gdax is coinbase with lower fees)
4. transfer to bittrex to send (they are much less nosy than coinbase)

Step 1: Download to your phone an app called Bread Wallet
Step 2: Locate a Bitcoin ATM @ https://coinatmradar.com/
Step 3: Load your wallet by following the instructions at the ATM. It will be similar to scan your wallet (phone), insert cash, wait for funds.

Paying someone with BW is similar. They will send you a key or something to scan. If the former, use copy and paste.

Step 1: Download to your phone an app called Bread Wallet
Step 2: Locate a Bitcoin ATM @ https://coinatmradar.com/
Step 3: Load your wallet by following the instructions at the ATM. It will be similar to scan your wallet (phone), insert cash, wait for funds.

Paying someone with BW is similar. They will send you a key or something to scan. If the former, use copy and paste.
Do you have to bring cash to add to atm? Or does cc/debit work?

Do you have to bring cash to add to atm? Or does cc/debit work?

you can't buy crypto with credit anymore... thank God lol.

was pretty funny, the same people who were adamant that crypto wasn't a bubble were the same people who were completely distraught that banks stopped allowing people to buy crypto with imaginary money.

I highly recommend NOT using coinbase, they are well known as the WORST in the darknet community, no one uses them from there, they are even considered a scam by many due to the way they delay funds. You can research this if you want, it is well known, I won't go into it further.

localbitcoins is the traditional standard route, although there are now many alternatives, you deposit directly into the bank account of the person you are buying from and email them the receipt to get paid your coins. They have hundreds or thousands of transactions with a perfect rating so you know you are safe.

You can also meet people and buy them directly, again, the reputation of the sell lets you know it's legit (like ebay).

I highly recommend NOT using coinbase, they are well known as the WORST in the darknet community, no one uses them from there, they are even considered a scam by many due to the way they delay funds. You can research this if you want, it is well known, I won't go into it further.

localbitcoins is the traditional standard route, although there are now many alternatives, you deposit directly into the bank account of the person you are buying from and email them the receipt to get paid your coins. They have hundreds or thousands of transactions with a perfect rating so you know you are safe.

You can also meet people and buy them directly, again, the reputation of the sell lets you know it's legit (like ebay).
This is true. Coinbase will keep an eye on you.

1. sign up on coinbase
2. wire money from bank

I was going to say the same thing...Comment didn't even have a place in this thread?!

OP is talking about using crypto to pay for orders and the other dude is talking about investing volatility...But hey he sounded smart didn't he:rolleyes::p

its not so hard to use,but i want to say is that it fluctuate as the stock,so be prepared and just take it easy.Actually,sometimes its interesting.

Since many US banks are starting to no longer take 3rd party cash deposits into accounts, much of the attraction of localbitcoins has recently lost some of its luster.

yes is unstable, especially this year and just sell it immediately when you get it

Since many US banks are starting to no longer take 3rd party cash deposits into accounts, much of the attraction of localbitcoins has recently lost some of its luster.

Most banks still allow cash deposits from 3rd parties into business accounts, they just stopped allowing it for personal accounts.

Plus you can now use Zelle to instant transfer and not even go to the bank, this is by far the easiest way to buy bitcoins from your bank account currently.

Most banks still allow cash deposits from 3rd parties into business accounts, they just stopped allowing it for personal accounts.

Plus you can now use Zelle to instant transfer and not even go to the bank, this is by far the easiest way to buy bitcoins from your bank account currently.

idk.. in my experience, coinbase is very good. I use the 'bank wire' option instead of the 'deposit' option, and my money transfers in an hour or two.

also, coinbase is going through an immense amount of transition in becoming a legitimate entity with the SEC (IIRC).

and I bank with Chase.. they haven't given me any issues.

My account is frozen or something for security. It's a pain in the sss to set up

I agree. If you use coinbase/GDAX to invest or hold investments in their wallets, don't use them. You're likely to get your account shut down. They are squeaky clean. Trying to be the mainstream PayPal of crypto. I use coinbase but strictly for investing/trading.

Get bitcoin entirely separate from coinbase and use that portion for black market so there is no overlap. Keep it in another wallet when you purchase. Get it through localbitcoins or one of the other alternatives suggested here.

Last edited:

1. sign up on coinbase
2. wire money from bank
You think just transferring bitcoin you purchased through coinbase to bittrex is enough of a step to obfuscate before black market purchase?

You think just transferring bitcoin you purchased through coinbase to bittrex is enough of a step to obfuscate before black market purchase?

no

coinbase will fuck with your account if they think you are sending bitcoin for fishy shit

so I send the bitcoin to bittrex and then buy fishy shit because bittrex isn't nosy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear