over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilding with no job and living with parents

bigflex256

Registered
Think it’s funny lately, few people I’ve seen on my FB feed talking like they are Mr O and badass prepping for their shows. They have no job, no bills, no Gf, and live with parents so wonder where all this prep money coming from 😂. I started to comment on FB bout it but don’t wanna hurt their feelings. anyway, just had to vent on that just a little

this is why my friends list isn't stocked full of men's bikini competitors

Think it’s funny lately, few people I’ve seen on my FB feed talking like they are Mr O and badass prepping for their shows. They have no job, no bills, no Gf, and live with parents so wonder where all this prep money coming from 😂. I started to comment on FB bout it but don’t wanna hurt their feelings. anyway, just had to vent on that just a little

recently worked with someone for almost 20 shows in that situation
then they said they wanted to find and discover himself and step away because bodybuilding is a money grab and he was just a dollar sign, and it wasnt healthy fro him anymore (as if I would have let him go into this, on his first show, blind or something :banghead::banghead::banghead:)
big revelations after 20 shows....................................

wasted talent,wasted potential, and totally delusional. if you are fortunate enough to be in this situation, god bless you and you should let people who help you how grateful you are, but you cant make people into good people no matter what you do
when ego grows out of control, and the reality for them changes, there isnt anything you can say or do to change it
understand though most things in our sport, much like the people in it, are temporary. If you dont like it, just wait, it will change

Right out of college I moved back home but had a big boy job. Hid my drugs under the bed like I did my pot in high school. Lol mom was so awesome, she would cook 8oz chicken bewbs and shred them individually and put them in ziplock baggies. Never had to cook meat unless I wanted too

Awesome momma lol

I am gym friends with a seasoned IFBB Pro who is currently prepping for a show at the end of August. He has no real job, lives with his parents, and is basically a complete mess in every aspects of his life.

Not much else I can say. I try not to pass judgement.

Good idea. Let them be as long as they're happy, even if it seems crazy to us.

G4P 🌈

this is why my friends list isn't stocked full of men's bikini competitors

I thought you didn’t have them on your friends list so they couldn’t tell you were looking at there pics everyday?? no bully though haha

I would assume most straight men never would do that. I would think drug dealing would be the number one solution to makeing money fast without a real job. I mean I know the g4p is a thing but I don't Beleive anyone that does it is 100 percent straight. Lol I'm sure they say they are though.

Selling drugs is a more moral option, but doing GP4 or prostituting is legal.

Anyway, all the above is usually linked.

bodybuilding is for a better life so do not ruin your life because of bodybuilding.Do something to feed yourself first.

I would assume most straight men never would do that. I would think drug dealing would be the number one solution to makeing money fast without a real job. I mean I know the g4p is a thing but I don't Beleive anyone that does it is 100 percent straight. Lol I'm sure they say they are though.

It's only gay if your dicks touch.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity