over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

#FUOI

Jblack

Featured Member
Featured Member
Registered
Hey PM family. I know I have been just creeping on here and not posting as much, but I wanted to take a moment and share something with you all that is near and dear to me, but most importantly is hopefully others find pretty cool to follow along.

As most of you all know, I was born with a genetic brittle bone disease known as Osteogenesis Imperfecta (OI). Later this year I compete at Nationals. The link below is for my YouTube channel where on the 10th, 20th, and 30th of each month I will be discussing various things, but most importantly what it is like training with a disability and insight into my day to day life with those who said I would never do a lot of things I have gone on to do -namely the doctors along the way.

I hope you all enjoy it, help spread the word about it, with my ultimate goal of bringing awareness to OI, and my end vision is next year a documentary on OI as a whole.

Please be sure to give me your alls thoughts if you check it out. Thank you all for the support over the years. I wouldn't be anywhere close to stepping on stage at Nationals later this year if it wasn't for PM and all I have learned since creeping this board in 2007.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC81naB_BrQYoaINMPSncbYA?view_as=subscriber

I really enjoyed the first video!

The progress you've made in the last year is impressive in its own right. Hopefully before your show I want to try and come down and train with you for a couple of days! :headbang:

Thank you JJ for the support my friend. Means a lot!

Zach - you are welcome any time down to train with me. You can always crash with us as well. :)

Ho Bro, I remember you posting before, I get over there and sub

Thank you little slice and J! Really appreciate it.

One cool thing I plan on talking about is my use of gh from age 11 till current - 37. It is being studied currently for OI as well which is super cool. I am hoping to show how it was helpful for me, even though it isn’t “approved” for use with my bone disease :rolleyes:

One cool thing I plan on talking about is my use of gh from age 11 till current - 37. It is being studied currently for OI as well which is super cool. I am hoping to show how it was helpful for me, even though it isn’t “approved” for use with my bone disease :rolleyes:

Believe it or not, I just youtubed you a week ago to see how things are going with you, cause I hadnt seen a post from you.

I am just an anonymous guy on the WWW, but I am proud of you man, and wish you all the best.

Would love to buddy, after the USAs lets make it happen!

Thank you JJ for the support my friend. Means a lot!

Zach - you are welcome any time down to train with me. You can always crash with us as well. :)

You could easily use yourself as an example of the benefits of GH for OI an start lobbying some of your local and state reps. I know you already do a ton to be a voice for those with OI, but you're a shining example of how a "off label" use of GH could dramatically improve quality of life for others.

Believe it or not, I just youtubed you a week ago to see how things are going with you, cause I hadnt seen a post from you.

I am just an anonymous guy on the WWW, but I am proud of you man, and wish you all the best.

Thank you my man, I truly do appreciate that.

You're an INSPIRATION Bro!! Thanks for sharing your story and advise on You-Tube.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Video 2 is up. I talk about the time in prep 2 years ago where I broke my leg squatting at 3 weeks out and still finished the drill by competing at my shows.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrbTl1oQ9vY&t=98s"]FUOI #2: The Obstacle is the Way - YouTube[/ame]

Really blown away by all the support. Thank you all. I just hope that it makes someones day better somewhere is all.

Episode #3

Hey everyone, video #3 is up on my YouTube channel which is centered around living with brittle bones while competing in bodybuilding.

In episode 3 I talk about how being picked on is what led me down the path to bodybuilding.

I hope you all enjoy them and if there is anything you all would like to see or know let me know! I sometimes have no clue what to talk about :star-w:rs

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKyMY4UPsMo&lc=z22vx1my4nnlgzrv1acdp431yi0leg0xtu3fc1dgixdw03c010c"]#FUOI #3: Why I Started - YouTube[/ame]

Video #4 Underwear modeling

Hey PM family! I wanted to just drop a quick post to let you know video #4 on my YouTube channel #FUOI is up now to watch.

To some new folks who might not know much about me or why I am bumping this post every 10 days, it is to bring awareness to a brittle bone disease known as Osteogenesis Imperfecta which is what I was born with. Life has always been awesome to me in it's own way and I am hoping that others might enjoy my journey to Nationals later this year.

Link below:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wg5DL_SoF4"]FUOI #4: Strike A Pose - YouTube[/ame]

Thank you all again for the support and if new please subscribe if you enjoyed the content. :headbang:

#FUOI #5 - The Scars

Hey PM family, video #5 of my #FUOI is up. In this one I train some shoulders and biceps along with talk about my scars.

I do appreciate all the support and hope you all enjoy what you all do see and any suggestions I am always open to.

https://youtu.be/JRxMLQCMMaE

Damn man, I need to catch up! Huge inspiration as always!! You always have my support!

Damn man, I need to catch up! Huge inspiration as always!! You always have my support!

I appreciate that man. I am trying this out to get more comfortable on camera because my goal is to generate some interest/awareness because next year I am going to be filming a documentary on OI. I want to share the stories with all who will listen.

Video #6

Recently dropped video #6 in which I answer the question of do I fear breaking a bone while lifting and what I really fear.

Link below to the video and thank you all who have subscribed or messaged me about this project of mine.

https://youtu.be/ne_ETWD6ihw

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity