YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting a truly classic physique using only classic diet, training, and drugs.

Lionheart1776

Newbies
Does anyone else think that current classic physique is as different from the original classic look as current classic is to current men's open?

I like the look of Steve Reeves in 1946 and the look of the fellows he beat quite a bit. They are not as shredded nor as developed by a long shot than current classic guys. There is a certainly a watery/higher body-fat look to them that I like. I also like the look of Charles's Atlas quite a bit except for his lack of a V taper.

If I were to summarize their look it would be big looking naturals. There is nothing other-wordy looking about them, just bigger and more well proportioned than other athletes of the time.

I remember hearing that Reeves used AAS when he could get it but didn't rely on it heavily to get the look he had. I am currently running a program similar to his and a mix of some of the exercises I learned from Arnold's encyclopedia of Bodybuilding. I also eat more whole food and don't cut salt to much and run 350mgs of test with absolute bare minimum AI use.

I plan on sticking to low dose test for a least the next 5 years or so but it I were to incorporate other compounds I would probably limit myself to Test, Dbol, Primo, Var, and Deca since those were the only drugs used back in the day.

The modern ones work to damn well and make the user look way to otherworldly for the look I'm going for. When I compete for the first time I am going to keep my classic hair style and wear classic posing trunks if they'll allow it. I care less about winning and more about nailing the look real good.

My goal is to get to about 200-210 at 5'10 with stats as similar to Steve's as I can pull off with my less superior genetics. Does anyone else really dig the pre-1960's/old time bodybuilder/strong-man aesthetic?

Attachments

• reeves.jpg
    reeves.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 335
Steve Reeve's

Coolest picture of Steve ever in my opinion, made it my phone background lol.

Attachments

• reeves flexxing.jpg
    reeves flexxing.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 324
This Is your second novice thread you posted up.

We do have a beginners section.

Bro you said so many off base silly things I'm not even going to bother, more power to you whatever works for you and makes you happy.....

I will start this thread on a misc on another forum, sorry I didn't mean to use this forum incorrectly. I only posted it here because this page was already open on my browser. Kind of did it without thinking at all. If a mod see's this, can you please delete this thread for me? Thanks.

not sure why you would even ask questions about this, using these physiques as examples
none of them are ones, any competitor I know would want to aspire to
those are inferior physiques that arent worthy of any thread

wtf is a classic diet anyways?

not sure why you would even ask questions about this, using these physiques as examples
none of them are ones, any competitor I know would want to aspire to
those are inferior physiques that arent worthy of any thread

wtf is a classic diet anyways?

I know it's strange, definitely more of a niche look for sure. When I originally got interested in bodybuilding I was always more interested in becoming a strong man. I always used to like the look of the old strongmen in black and white pictures. Eugene Sandow, George H, Jon McWilliams, etc. That is until I saw Steve Reeves! Holly shit that dude is aesthetic. Anyways he looks very aesthetic without looking like he isn't even a mortal human anymore. The modern guys look so damn crisp it's to much for me lol, more analog than art sometimes. Anyways aspiring to look like the competitors in my case is more of my short term goal.

Classic Diet = I just mean is following the guidelines used by the bodybuilders of that era as opposed to modern diet strategies.

Lol People busting your balls I see. Nothing wrong with that look and in the real world you will be big to most people. Also that look is definatley obtainable without drugs for most I would think. As for classic diet There is none. You will have to tailor your diet to you. What are your stats now?

Lol People busting your balls I see. Nothing wrong with that look and in the real world you will be big to most people. Also that look is definatley obtainable without drugs for most I would think. As for classic diet There is none. You will have to tailor your diet to you. What are your stats now?

I agree.
Be nice to our new member.
Steve Reeves has a great look. You can attain that look with minimal drugs if you’re over 40, and without drugs if you’re young. Eat clean Whole Foods and train hard 5 days a week.

I know it's strange, definitely more of a niche look for sure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
so??????????????????

average looking
thats not niche a all

this is ridiculous

I personally do not think you need the use of any gear for this look but some hard work and some good eating habits. But definitely not worth to include other compounds as the test should more than suffice for this look. Best of luck!

All the pre 1980 Guys were on Low carb/High fat as far as diet.

Someone told me that if your natural or bordeline using AAS, You need High fat diet too go againts AAS Guys.

I personally do not think you need the use of any gear for this look but some hard work and some good eating habits. But definitely not worth to include other compounds as the test should more than suffice for this look. Best of luck!

This ^^^^^^^

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner