YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

forgot chicken in car. Help getting rid of the smell!

bananas007

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Few days ago, I forgot a chicken meal in my trunk in hot Georgia summer. I didn’t come back for couple days and opened my trunk yesterday to a petrified smell. I am having a tough time getting rid of it. I let I air out, bought a car freshener.
Anyone else have any success with any products. I am sure there are few unfortunate bros who have been in Hesek situation before.

Febreze maybe?

Open a jar of kimchi and let it sit in the car for equal amt of time as the chicken. The acidicity will draw the smell out. Works like a charm.

Few days ago, I forgot a chicken meal in my trunk in hot Georgia summer. I didn’t come back for couple days and opened my trunk yesterday to a petrified smell. I am having a tough time getting rid of it. I let I air out, bought a car freshener.
Anyone else have any success with any products. I am sure there are few unfortunate bros who have been in Hesek situation before.
Throw an entire box of Downey Fabric Softeners in there. Open the box and throw them out in the entire trunk. Those things work wonders.

You know that scene in Goodfellas when he’s trying to hose out the trunk because of the dead body smell? Hahaha

The wife and kids are like “oh god Henry what is that awful smell?” Hahaha

Get an ozone generator for your car. They make them and they're cheap. You dial it up when you're not in your car for a night or two. The ozone is reactive and oxidizes the odor particles changing their characteristics and leaving a bleached, clean smell.

Ozone is the same thing they use to make houses smell normal again after a fire.

I've got a dog and when I'm gone, I dial up the ozone. When I get back, the house smells new.

Throw a dead body in the trunk. Putrefaction will do the rest, and you won’t smell chicken anymore, I promise. :p

Actually the ozone generator isn’t a bad idea, but the ones the make for cars are pretty small and weak, in time it will work though. You could spend some $$ and have it professionally detailed, that’s what I would do, but not until I left it out in the sun with the windows open for a couple days first, sunlight and fresh air will destroy anything bad or nasty.

You could always trade the car in and start over too, let the dealer deal with that stank lol. Good luck!

Ozium, literally gets rid of any car odor! Spray it in everywhere, close it up, come back a few hours later. It will even get rid of cigarette smell in a car smoked in for years. Nothing else better!

Are you sure it’s chicken? [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bag of Whole coffee beans in a sock or Nylon stocking, I use this to get the smell of diesel out of the interior of yachts.

I used charcoal to remove rotten meat smell before. It absorbed the smell. Worked well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You could burn the car...That will get rid of the chicken smell for sure.

you gonna need an enzyme cleaner.
those scent particles have permeated the interior.
no fabric softener sheets or other masking agents are gonna do anything but add to the stink.
enzyme cleaner. like they use on crime scenes where dead bodies have been.

Some great ideas and some lol ideas. It’s allready better; or maybe I got used to it. Will start attempting some of these suggestions.

Fart after eating egg whites and beef isolate. That’ll easily overpower any smell. 💩

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws