over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tip on training & dieting a female

rookx750

Registered
Ok guys one of my girls friend asked me to help her out with getting into shape. She is genetically structured well with a fast metabolism, naturally skinny but has put on extra weight with life and has pretty much no muscle. I know how to set up diets and workout plans for people that are experienced. I have transformed my gf with that same mentality that I use for myself but she’s a freak and can push herself.

Here’s were I need some help:

She on birth control
She is exercise novice ( orange theory type of girl)
She likes to drink
She eats like shit
She think cardio gets you skinny
Basically basic white girl shit

Here my plan
Sent her macros the following but with foods that her body will react good to(trial and error)

20min Am cardio just to start metabolism or 20 mins after WO if no carbs intra.
As things progress cardio/wo/diet obviously sub just to change.

Base off stating weight
15 cals per body’s weight
P 1.2 gram per body body weight
C fill in ( morning, pre/ and 1-2hour post. (WO fasted or w ecaa, may add cabs but need to see changes but main goal is to trying n grow any tissue we can)
F 30% of macro but with only omegas and sat from steak

I have a good grasp of nutrition so I can make anything she likes or doesn’t work.

Workout
I was thinking to do lower upper body split

Mon: heavy compounds upper body
Tuesday: heavy compounds legs
Wednesday: rest
Thursday weak :body part/ things not focused on Monday
Saturday: leg pump/ blood flow/ weak points
Sunday: rest

Supps: protein powder,eaa,good quality omega oil, berberine.
(Maybe greens/ fiber, pump supp)

Ok guys tear it to pices lol. She promised to not waste my time and she will follow everything I ask her but of course I want to make in manageable for someone that not as hardcore. I don’t want to over train her or over complicate things
All thing are subject to change as no one can know how someone will react but here’s the outlines. What should I change?

Here’s were I need some help:

She on birth control
She is exercise novice ( orange theory type of girl)
She likes to drink
She eats like shit
She think cardio gets you skinny
Basically basic white girl shit

there's nothing we (or you) can do about this.

I learned a long time ago not to try to help people who have these habits.

I Know I know lol, my closest friends that have known me my whole life beg me to help them and I won’t even entertain it. All they want to know if what I’m “taking” when these fucks have watched the procession for years. Smh

Heres the best tip anyone is gonna give you. DONT DO IT!!!!!! If she isn't already training/or interested in training...nothing you can do is gonna change that for her. She wants to lose weight...she doesn't want to diet or train. This will end badly

I think the biggest thing you have to do is set her up with something that is basic, easy to understand, and something that she will do for a long time without getting frustrated/bored/or worn out on.

A simple 2 day split would work just fine I think. .2 on, 2 off, 2 on, 1 off. Repeat. That way she can set the days she will work out and the days stay the same each week.

Do you think she is really going to measure out her macros? Keep that simple for sure unless she is into this.

It’s just blows my mind how people just want things without fairly simple work. my gf just started by going to the gym with me and now she’s a freak for just lifting for a year(has 11 1/2 inch arms when she started with almost no muscle).. I will say she will listen more to the those you tubes stars and has learned a lot from it, as she can contract every fucking muscle in her body. She brings up stuff and I’m like hello I’ve been telling you that for a year lol but whatever. She lives every balanced and we eat pretty freely but just life heavy af. She’ Agrees if you diet down to where you want to be you can create a set point alive a balanced life without gaining it back if you gotta add the tissue.

Do you think she is really going to measure out her macros? Keep that simple for sure unless she is into this.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha no way!! I will have to write,all that out with foods she likes. I wasn’t going to write out all that math on here. I did speak to her a little today and she bought a cookie cutter program and she told me want she ate( if it’s true) and she seems pretty focused. You have to remember she never had to watch her weight and ate whiter she wanted whenever, it has just caught up with her. She is in decent shape she just wants abs and legs like my girl.

The agreement we have is that I am aloud to use her transformation pics if I can pealed her inside out. If she stops the plan of or is cheating it’s on herand I’m done. I enjoy writing the diets out because I can keep the. For my records for starting points.

Do you think she is really going to measure out her macros? Keep that simple for sure unless she is into this.

Hahaha no way!! I will have to write,all that out with foods she likes. I wasn’t going to write out all that math on here. I did speak to her a little today and she bought a cookie cutter program and she told me want she ate( if it’s true) and she seems pretty focused. You have to remember she never had to watch her weight and ate whiter she wanted whenever, it has just caught up with her. She is in decent shape she just wants abs and legs like my girl.

The agreement we have is that I am aloud to use her transformation pics if I can pealed her inside out. If she stops the plan of or is cheating it’s on herand I’m done. I enjoy writing the diets out because I can keep the. For my records for starting points.[/QUOTE]

Your plan sounds solid. I think the fact that she is a good friend of your girlfriend makes her much more likely to succeed. Good luck!

I am a personaltrainer and work with beginners often. Your plan is way to advanced. Dont expect a beginner to train that often (plus i question that they will benefit from it) and eat six meals a day.

Let her lift heavy and focus on eating a lot of high quality protein and no junkfood. Thats enough challenge for a fitness noob in the beginning.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

The agreement we have is that I am aloud to use her transformation pics if I can pealed her inside out. If she stops the plan of or is cheating it’s on herand I’m done. I enjoy writing the diets out because I can keep the. For my records for starting points.

The only way you should ever consider this, and the only way she even has a chance in hell at succeeding is

She must pay you, in full, good rate, up front!!!

If she doesn't, she's not serious and you're seriously wasting your time

Do you know what value people put on hard thought out plans based on years of knowledge and experience that they get for FREE?? ..... ZERO!!

You'll do all the work, get emotionally invested because you enjoy the process, she'll go hmm dunno about that lets see what random youtube #144343, #183938 and #11999229 think about that, yeah I'll do bits of this and that, or just nothing at all

She's already paid for some cookie cutter program, if she's willing to pay online scammers and not you what does that truly say she thinks about your work?

When people get things for free they treat it as worthless, sad but true, if they haven't invested in it there is no cost to them to drop it at any time, and that's what they'll do 99.99999% of the time

Any personal trainer would have been through this, hopefully only once or twice before they get their head straight, where they give friends what they charge people $100s for, for them to miss sessions, not even look at the diet, half ass everything, or nag for a program for months then finally get it, then never start!

Meanwhile some soccer mum has paid $600 for her package, and is busting serious fucking ass and hanging off your every word, you would think a friend that is getting free work from a professional would be grateful but it's almost never the case

Remember if she had paid nothing, it is worth nothing to her! Don't dick yourself around

Last edited:
You guys are all right I just get to excited about this stuff. I have been a sponge for over 10 years in this industry and it pisses me off the fuckin dumb af thieves making a killing. I guess I’m just looking for my shoot my shot but want to prove myself. I help people here and there get pretty dramatic results but hey aren’t in it for the right reasons and fall off. Ohhh well this stuff is fun right now and it makes me more passionate about how much bull shits out there.

women tend not to be overly concerned with being physically fit... because in general, they don't really need to be very fit in order to receive male attention

then they turn 30, and the bad habits that they've been fostering all of these years really start to manifest

and everything goes straight to hell.

I learned that hard way too. Many of these ppl are a waste of time. Now I tell ppl; change yourself first for a month at least consistent then I’ll help you.

not to be negative; she’ll quit on you next week and you’ll be frustrated for even trying.. I BEEN THERE ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it’s funny; 99% of females I meet want to be inshape but .5% have the determination to do it ... bunch of lazy hopeless cases

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually won't do things like this unless I'm getting paid for them.

Just give the ambiguous basics to keep your GF off your back. She will probably get upset if you refuse to help.

I think the real question is....exactly how hot is this chick?

This chick has so many bad habits and things going backwards... do not do the 'friend help'
Would be a HUGE mistake to try to help someone that doesn't seem to want to help herself. And because its your girls friend, this is where its going to get really fucked up when she wont follow the plan, blame starts flying, and sides are taken... if shes serious, recommend that she hire someone. Have her put her $ where her thin-fat is... the monetary commitment to a non-friend will yield a happier life for everyone

Last edited:
Hahaha Ya def not doing it, ask my girl about her and she just laughed. I assumed she hasn’t worked out all week and was blacked out drunk yesterday.

BTW my girls alway got MY best interest she wouldn’t put he in a situation between me and a friend. This was all my idea after I saw what a Equinox trainer sent her. SMH what a fucking joke I could only imagine what thieves get paired in Manhattan.

Minimal advice for people like this is what I give. Switch to whole foods only, no more soda. Water only. If they can handle this for a few weeks, and see some results, happy to dig a little deeper into it. If you start getting barraged with questions on how to cheat the system or constant complaining.... just forget it. Always said it, you have to enjoy the process or else you'll never last. Also: if they mysteriously are getting no results and claim to be following everything you tell them to a T: probably lying.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner