over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My arms haven't grown in ten years!

bigdog123

Banned
So currently I'm 245 at 5'9, 10% body fat. 225 stage.

Ten years ago I remembered measuring my arms and they were 18.75 cold. Back then I was about 225.

Now I'm 20lb heavier, same condition and measured today, well they are the same!

My chest is up 5 inches. Legs up 2 inches etc. But arms the same.

Not sure what's happened. I still do a few sets of arm curls and close grip work. A lot of tricep work aggrevates my left tendon. Either way I'm a fair bit stronger so I should be bigger all over. Odd!

Only way to gain size on them is to increase the stimulus. You'll have to train them more directly than you do now. I know you mentioned tendon issues, are you okay with lighter training perhaps with a slower, more controlled eccentric? I would give it a go and possibly increase frequency as well.

There's a limit to everything in this game

Genetics will dictate how you distribute muscle throughout your body. There's physique guys out there with forearms bigger than Stan Efferding, is that because Stan purposely keeps them small or is it because after years of being one of the strongest guys on the planet lifting absurd weights with them, he has genetically small forearms?

Phidias has talked about this too; he maxed out growth in his arms, and adding more weight to his frame would put maybe 1/4 an inch on his arms.

P.S- Also remember, guys lie a lot about measurements...Arnold had 19 3/4 inch arms after Arthur Jones measured them cold...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'd guess all the work you are putting into growing your chest and back is overtraining your arms.

So you're saying you don't really train your arms directly but you're not sure why they haven't grown?

OP is a troll

>makes 2 threads about his 'friend' who wants to grow, but doesn't want to use insulin or GH
>makes this thread
>he and his friend have exact same measurements kek

:eek:

I think there's more truth to this than people want to give credit to...

There's a limit to everything in this game

Genetics will dictate how you distribute muscle throughout your body.

I think it’s pretty obvious that professionalmuscle is the problem! You started coming here and shortly thereafter your arms no longer grew :eek:

I think there's more truth to this than people want to give credit to...
Not really bro, the genetics thing is just an excuse. Guys with shitty arms usually train them shitty, I've seen it time and time again. Elbows flopping around and swinging on curls. Those ridiculous, dumb sideway hammer curls people do that don't even hit an ounce of bicep. It's comical, then I get asked about how I got big arms. Train properly and the muscle will grow. Genetics may dictate how the muscle looks but it doesn't stop you from growing a muscle in my opinion.

Not really bro, the genetics thing is just an excuse. Guys with shitty arms usually train them shitty, I've seen it time and time again. Elbows flopping around and swinging on curls. Those ridiculous, dumb sideway hammer curls people do that don't even hit an ounce of bicep. It's comical, then I get asked about how I got big arms. Train properly and the muscle will grow. Genetics may dictate how the muscle looks but it doesn't stop you from growing a muscle in my opinion.
I'd agree with you if this guy wasn't a lean 245 at 5'9 (or he claims [emoji850])

That's an advanced bodybuilder.

You can make every bodypart grow, but the weaknesses usually remain the weaknesses for most guys even if you bring them up; look at Ben Pakulskis arm, big arms, even bigger rest of body.

Now, he's never posted pics, and he might be 165 for all we know [emoji846] (I'm with little slice half the time when these threads pop up)...in that case, heavy hammer curls, dips and some antidepressants for trolling is what he needs

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Genetics may dictate how the muscle looks but it doesn't stop you from growing a muscle in my opinion.

I agree for the most part. The shape is the big genetic trait, peak etc. Some guys think that they can make their arm have a bigger peak by doing certain exercises, but I think for the most part the shape of the muscle is set by genetics. As my arms grew bigger they simply got bigger but for the most part the shape stayed the same.

I’ve tried everything from synthol to des, different trading styles,etc.etc.. my arms just won’t grow. My calves on The other hand my calves stay over 19 inches even if I don’t train them for six months. It’s all genetics. This entire sport is genetics.

I have read many times using slin and GH in one pin does influence site growth, anyone experimented this?

Doesn’t matt porter claim that hgh really blows up the arms? (Or his arms at least). I believe he said that in a video. Anyone experience this?

Doesn’t matt porter claim that hgh really blows up the arms? (Or his arms at least). I believe he said that in a video. Anyone experience this?

I definitely experienced this. I ran Sero's while getting ready for Nationals a few years back @ 4IU per day split into two doses of 2IU about an hour pre-workout. I could not get fucking sore on that dose of Sero's, if I did thirty sets straight of heavy squats, I wouldn't be sore from it. That being said, I trained 2x per day, did no cardio and did arms every single day during that prep and they grew quite a bit in that eight week period, took on a fuller and rounder look especially in the triceps. I also took 10iu of log like 45min pre-workout with chicken/rice/leafy green veggies. Couldn't tell you if it were the slin or the gh (prob both) but that prep completely changed the way my arms looked.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity